1. Which committee has submitted its report on existence of Saraswati River to the Union Government?
[A]M L Malaya committee
[B]Bhagya Shree committee
[C]N N Vohra committee
[D]K S Valdiya committee
The expert committee headed by Prof. KS Valdiya has submitted its report on existence of Saraswati River to the Union government.
2. The first-ever BRICS U-17 football tournament has won by which country?
Brazil has won the first-ever BRICS U-17 football tournament by defeating South Africa in the final by 5-1 demolition of in the title clash in Margao, Goa.
3. Neeraj Goyat is associated with which sports?
Indian Boxer Neeraj Goyat has recently won the 2016 WBC Asia welterweight title by defeating Australian Ben Kite in New Delhi.
4.What is the theme of 2016 United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Rural Women?
[A]Climate is changing: Food and agriculture must too
[B]Realizing women’s rights to land and other productive resources
[C]Prevention of all forms of violence against women and girls
[D]Promote women leadership in agriculture
The 2016 theme is “Climate is changing.
5. The World Student Day (WSD) is observed on which date?
The World Students’ Day is observed every year on October 15 to mark the importance of India’s former President and great scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It is a celebration of multiculturalism, diversity and cooperation among students across the globe.
6. “Shaurya Smarak” war memorial has been launched in which city of India?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated “Shaurya Smarak” a war memorial in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
7. Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav-2016” has been started in which of the following cities?
The 2nd edition of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2016 has started at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA), New Delhi on October 15th to 23rd, 2016.
8. The 2016 India International Knit Fair will be held in which of the following states?
The 43rd edition of India International Knit Fair 2016 will be held at India Knit Fair Complex in Tirupur, Tamil Nadu on October 19-21.
9. Which Indian-origin scientist has won the International Association Of Food Protection (IAFP) Young Scientist scholarship award?
[B]Kirtiraj Kundlik Gaikwad
[C]Veer Chand Rathore
Kirtiraj Kundlik Gaikwad, an Indian-origin scientist, has won the International Association Of Food Protection (IAFP) Young scientist scholarship award at St. Louise, USA
10. The book “Half of What I Say” has been authored by whom?
The book “Half of What I Say” has been authored by Anil Menon. It is a story about the place of fiction and truth in the midst of personal, political and social upheaval.
13 total views, 2 views today