Steps to Register for CAT 2015Rahul Singh
Keep all the details ready:
Students be ready with all documents as every student gets 30 mins to complete the entire process . In case he or she fails to complete it a new login id has to be created.
Make Sure you use a correct Internet Browser:
Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 7 to 11) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome(20 to 36) to fill in the Application Form. Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key. Fields marked with * are mandatory
Keep in mind the following Steps:
1) Candidate has to fill in their details to receive the User Id and Password.
2) Candidate will receive the User Id in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
3) Candidate can login with the User Id and Password to complete the application for CAT 2015.
4) Candidate must provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
Note: Don’t forget to enter the correct CAPTCHA Code and accept the Terms & Conditions
Once your registration is done you will receive the following message:
Your registration has been successfully completed. Your User Id and Password have been sent to your mail id and mobile number respectively. Kindly click on Go to Application Form button on top right corner of this page to fill your application.
Note: If you don’t receive the email; check your SPAM Folder
While filling up your application keep in mind the following steps:
1. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
2. Fill in the important/appropriate details and upload the scanned copy of required documents.
3. Click Save and Continue to proceed to the next section.
4. Use the mouse to move between fields instead of using Tab key.
5. You can do multiple logins to complete your application.
6. Once the payment is made, you will not be allowed to make any changes.
You will need to upload the scanned copy of your photo with signature. You can find the sample here