FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2016Rahul Singh
FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2016 – Admission to two year full time MBA / two year evening MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) program’s in Faculty of Management Studies will be based on Extempore Speech, Personal Interview and CAT Score. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 29th November 2015. Applicants may visit HERE for information about CAT Exam 2015. Applicants who have not taken CAT 2015 will not be considered for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2016.
Schedule for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2016 is given below.
|Online registration opens from||1st Oct 2015|
|Online registration closed||15th Nov 2015|
|Last date to submit the signed copy of the application form||11th Dec 2015|
Applicants can register themselves for admission to two year full time MBA / two year evening MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) programmes through FMS website at www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PWD category) for each programme, during 1st October, 2015 to 15th November, 2015. Interested candidates can also register from the mentioned below link.
Note : You are required to send the printed version of the Application Acknowledgement Form along with the appropriate documents to The Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi–110007 on or before 11th December, 2015.
Each applicant will choose to apply in one of the following 13 Categories –
- Open or Unreserved (Gen)
- Scheduled Caste(SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Class, non-creamy layer (OBC)
- Visually Challenged (PWD1)
- Auditory Challenged (PWD2)
- Orthopaedic Challenged (PWD3)
- Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel killed in action (CW1)
- Wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in action (CW2)
- Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military service (CW3)
- Wards of Defence Personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to military service (CW4)
- Wards of Ex-Servicemen and Serving Personnel including Police Personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards (CW5)
- Foreign Nationals (FS)
- Read the Information Bulletin and eligibility criteria carefully before starting your application process.
- Applying for programmes for which you are not eligible will only result in your application being rejected & application fee will not be refunded.
- After you have completed the Application and made payment, you will get a unique Application ID. Please use this ID in all future communications with FMS.
- Students filling the Online Application can pay the application fee through online payment mode (Debit Card / Credit Card). Make sure you have the card details ready before starting the application process.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should send self-attested photocopies of Caste/Category certificates along with the printed Application Acknowledgement Form.
- You will need to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the online application form. Image size should be less than 1 MB each.(No special characters allowed in the image file names).
- All Foreign Nationals seeking admission to MBA programme should apply through the office of the Deputy Dean (Foreign Students), Conference Centre, opposite Botany Department, University of Delhi-110007, India, latest by 29th February, 2016.
Note : Use Mozilla 5.0 or above or Google Chrome browser for filling online applications.
Eligibility criteria for two year full time MBA Programme –
Candidates applying for admission to the Two Year Full-Time MBA must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline after 12 years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks (SC/ST: Passing marks; OBC/PWD/CW: 45%) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
Note: As per the existing University Rules, the candidates belonging to PWD/CW are eligible for a relaxation of 5 per cent marks in the minimum eligibility requirements. SC/ST candidates are required to have passed the qualifying degree examination. The candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible for relaxation in the minimum eligibility to the extent of 10% of the minimum eligibility marks/qualifying marks prescribed for general category. University of Delhi rules are applicable for reservation of other categories.
Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for admission irrespective of their percentage of scores obtained till the time of application, provided that they expect to fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared and which must be submitted to the FMS office at the time of admission to the programme.
Eligibility criteria for two year evening MBA Executive Programme –
Candidates applying for admission to the two-year evening MBA Executive programme must have pursued at least a three-year Bachelor’s Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling, having secured minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades in any of the disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Social Sciences, Sciences, Mathematics/Statistics, Medicine, Engineering or Technology. Additionally, she/he should have at least five years of experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial/government establishment/ registered organization after passing the Bachelor’s degree examination. Experience shall be determined as on the 1st April of the year of admission. Candidates should be either sponsored or produce a “No Objection Certificate” to pursue the programme from his/her present employer.
Eligibility criteria for two year evening MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme –
Candidate seeking admission to the two-year evening MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) programme must have a Bachelor degree having secured minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades in any discipline such as Medicine (MBBS)/Dentistry BDS)/ Biotechnology/Genomics /Genetics / Nursing/ Bio-engineering/Alternative Systems of Medicine /Paramedical Discipline/Pharmacology/Anthropology/ Zoology or an examination recognized as equivalent. The Bachelor’s degree should be of the University of Delhi or any other recognized University/ deemed University/Institute. Additionally, she/he should have at least five years of experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial/Industrial/government establishment/ registered organization after acquiring the Bachelor degree (excluding internship). Experience shall be determined as on the 1st April of the year of admission. Candidate should be either sponsored or produce a “No Objection Certificate” to pursue the programme from his/her present employer.
Number of Seats for FMS Delhi MBA Programme
|MBA Executive (Health Care Administration)||20||06||03||10||39|
Admission to MBA programme will be based on Extempore Speech, Personal Interview & CAT 2015 score (Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 29th November, 2015). Applicants who have not taken CAT 2015 will not be considered for admission.
Admission to two year evening MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programmes will be based on Academic: Graduation Marks, Executive Experience, Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
For References, Candidates can check the previous year result and cut off from the page given below. Candidates are advised to visit again for other information and new updates
Result List for FMS Delhi MBA Admission 2015
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University announced the Candidates result list for MBA Executive / MBA Full Time Admission 2015. Candidates can check their name from the link given below whether he/she is selected or not.
FMS Delhi Personal Interview 2015
Shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview for admission to MBA Programme for the academic year 2015-16.
Based on the CAT 2014 result declared by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), stipulations outlined in FMS Information Bulletin and the FMS Admission Committee’s guidelines, duly approved by the University of Delhi, the following percentiles turn out to be the minimum cut-off for various categories. Accordingly, the lists of candidate eligible for the next round of admission process to MBA Programme of this Faculty, comprising of Extempore/Personal Interview, have been declared.
It may be mentioned that University of Delhi rules have been followed with regard to Reservations to prepare the lists of eligible candidates called for Extempore/Personal Interview in each of the categories. A very careful examination of caste certificates of candidates belonging to various reserved categories will be done at the time of Personal Interview prior to the declaration of the final result.