IIM Udaipur admission criteriaRahul Singh
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur has announced its admission criteria for the batch of 2016-18. Among the six new IIMs established between 2010 and 2011, IIM Udaipur is the first to announce the admission policy. PGP 2016-18 would be the 6th batch of the B-School.
The admission process of IIM Udaipur will consist of:
- Admission and selection of students is based on 2 stages (CAT 2015 and WAT & PI)
- CAT Examination scores.
- Short listing candidates for Personal Appearance (PA) process.
- The final selection would be made on the basis of the Written Ability Test & Personal Interview rounds as part of the Common Admission Process round for the 6 new IIMs namely IIM Ranchi, Rohtak, Raipur, Trichy, Udaipur and Kashipur.
- Preparation of Merit List is based on CAT score, PI & WAT score and Profile score.
IIM Udaipur will give 50% to 55% of weightage to CAT score. The weightage for WAT has been reduced from 10% to 6%, while that of PI is down to 15% from 20%. Gender and academic diversity is up to 5%.
Below table will give you the CAT 2014 cut-offs percentile marks
Verbal & Reading Comprehension Percentile Rank
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Percentile Rank
Quantitative Aptitude Percentile Rank
Overall Percentile Rank
Criteria for Final Merit List is as follows:-
- CAT Score – 55%
- Personal Appearance – 21% (WAT – 6% PI – 15%)
- Profile – 24% (below is the breakup for profile section)
- Academic Profile: 8%
- Work experience: 6%
- Diversity : 10%