IIFT 2015 ExamAnisha Mukhija
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade also known as IIFT is an autonomous public business school. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) admission test is a written exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for their New Delhi and Kolkata campus.
The test is supposed to have 4 parts – English comprehension in two sections; Quantitative Ability; Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation and General Awareness.
Data Interpretation in the exam is highly calculation intensive with some of the strangest numbers possible in the DI Caselets, Quantitative Aptitude is relatively tougher, Reading Comprehensions are very long and hence time consuming, while LR is again varying from moderate to difficult level.
- No age limit for the admission.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
- Candidates who wish to apply for IIFT should have completed graduation from a recognized university and should have obtained minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
|Last date for obtaining prospectus through post||20th AUG 15|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT||3rd DEC 15|
|Last date for receipt of applications through post||3rd DEC 15|
|The last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and children of NRIs||15th FEB 15|
|Date of written examination||22nd NOV 15|
How to Apply:
- Register online at www.iift.edu
- Take print out of the application with signature and photograph and send it to IIFT.
- Payment Options are: VISA/MASTER Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- On the receipt of the application form and necessary enclosures, candidate will receive programme brochure through courier/ post for information and IIFT’s database will be updated. This will confirm the receipt of the application form in the institute.
- The candidate can see the status of his/her application online.
198 total views, 7 views today