TISSNET 2016 Exam DatesAnisha Mukhija
TATA Institute of Social Sciences conducts TISSNET 2016, which is a national level post graduate entrance exam. The exam is conducted for admissions to Masters in Social Work and related programs offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). TISSNET scores are accepted only by TISS Mumbai only. As per the official information, the registration for the test has started and aspiring candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline modes. National Entrance Test (TISS-NET) is computer based. Exam will be conducted on 9th of January 2016 at all India level.
Exam name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test
Commonly known as: TISSNET
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Authority: TISS Mumbai.
Stream: MBA Entrance exam
TISSNET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.The bachelor’s degree must be of minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system). Applicants appearing final year candidates, who will be able to complete their Bachelor’s Degree examinations by June 2016, are also eligible to apply.
TISSNET 2016 SEAT DISTRIBUTION & CUT OFF:
- Total Seat at TISS : 180
- TISS mumbai will have 60 seats only.
- Expected cut off have to be 75 or above.
TISSNET 2016 Syllabus:
- Social Sensitivity
- Knowledge on Contemporary issues
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
TISSNET 2016 Paper Pattern:
The test will be computer based test which will have 100 objective questions to be answered within the duration of the test – 2 pm to 3.40 pm (1 hour 40 minutes).There is no negative marking for wrong answers in the test.
- Analytical and Numerical Ability (15 Questions)
- Language Ability (20 Questions)
- Awareness of General and Social Issues (15 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (20 Questions)
- Data Sufficiency (20 Questions)
- Reading Comprehension (20 Questions)
- Business Knowledge and Foundation of Management (15 Questions)
TISSNET 2016 Important Dates:
TISSNET 2016 Application Form:
The application process is both online and offline, where eligible candidates can apply for a maximum of three programmes across any two of the TISS Campuses and other locations.
- TISSNET Exam applicants can apply through online & offline both.
- For Online application applicant need to go online and fill the form on official website.
- For Offline application applicant need to purchase the form fill up and application fees via speed post.
- Provide personal details (full name & address)
- 10th & 12th leaving certificate / mark sheet
- Application fee is Rs. 1030
Admit Card: Admit Card will be sent by e-mail to the candidate. Those candidates who have not received their admit card, can call TISS CARE : 022 – 2552 5252 OR may register their complaint by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates without an admit card won’t be allowed to attend the entrance test.
CLICK HERE to register for TISSNET 2016