XAT 2016 APPLICATION & EXAM DATESRahul Singh
XAT 2016- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur, is one of the biggest national level MBA entrance exam aspired by majority of the MBA aspirants. The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India. For more than 60 years XLRI has been conducting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) at all India level to select the most appropriate candidates for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes in the country for the admission.
Exam Name: Xavier Aptitude Test
Commonly known as: XAT
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Authority: XLRI Jamshedpur
XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have a bachelor degree under the 10+2+3 system from a recognized university or a deemed university. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and awaiting results can also apply.
XAT 2016 Syllabus:
English Language & Logical Reasoning
XAT 2016 Paper pattern:
XAT is a pen and paper based test of 3.5 hour duration. XAT 2016 Test timings are 10:00 am – 1:30 pm. Candidates has to attempt the essay as well as the General Awareness questions. XAT 2016 exam pattern will be on the similar pattern like past few years. XAT 2016 exam will have four sections (i) Verbal and Logical Ability (ii) Decision Making (iii) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (iv) General Knowledge. Their are negative marking for unattempted questions.
Colleges through XAT 2016 scores:
- XLRI – Xavier School of Management (Jamshedpur)
- XIME – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (Bangalore)
- SP Jain – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (Mumbai)
- MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
- GIM – Goa Institute of Management ( Goa)
XAT 2016 Important Dates:
|Registration starts||04th SEP 2015|
|Last date for application / registration||30th NOV 2015|
|XAT 2016 Admit Cards||20th – 31st DEC 2015|
|Examination Date||03rd JAN 2016|
|XAT 2016 Result||Third week of JAN 2016|
- Register in order to create XAT ID and password by filling up your details.
- XAT 2016 Application is completely online process. Form has to be filled online.
- Fee for XAT 2016 is Rs. 1500 & candidates have to additionally pay Rs. 250 for each programme of XLRI.
- Application fee can be paid through Cash, Net Banking, Demand Draft, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Applicants have to upload passport size color photograph along with signature (file size should not exceed 50 KB).
CLICK HERE to register for XAT 2016