The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), owner and administrator of the NMAT by GMAC exam, in the view of candidates to prepare for the exam launched:
· Online test preparation tool, NMATPrep by GMAC.
· Official Preparation Guide, NMAT by GMAC.
Online test preparation tool, NMAT Prep by GMAC:
The online portal offers additional questions same as that of exam format to make the candidates familiar prior to the actual test which would rather develop the competency and strategy of the candidates. To provide student-friendly test environment is the intension of GMAC.
NMATPrep by GMAC offers the test taker the following advantages:
· One Free Practice Exam which is available to all test takers free of cost
· An Exam Pack, with two more practice exams that can be purchased for INR399.
· 120 unique and never-seen-before official questions from past NMAT exams in each practice exam, in the same structure as the actual NMAT by GMAC exam
NMATPrep by GMAC online practice exams are available on the NMAT by GMAC website at http://www.nmat.org.in
NMATPrep by GMAC has been introduced to provide test takers with additional practice material that is designed to further help aspirants gain insight about the exam and acquaint them with the structure and pattern of the test, thereby better preparing them for examination day.
Official Preparation Guide, NMAT by GMAC:
The Official Guide for NMAT by GMAC Review 2015 is the only official guide for the NMAT by GMAC exam, for the convenience of candidates to have paper-back format, provides all information about the examination format, structure, question types, official questions from previous years, as well as tips and strategies to approach and ace the examination. The book is being published by Wiley, an official book for a top Indian management entrance exam and will be an indispensable tool for all those preparing NMAT. As the only official guide for the NMAT by GMAC exam and the only one to feature actual questions from past exams, this book is a comprehensive resource to help students ace the exam.
This guide has been developed to further help aspirants gain insight about the exam and acquaint them with the structure and pattern of test, thereby better preparing them for examination day.
Distinct features of the Official Guide are as follows:
· Information about the exam format and structure
· Extensive review of concepts and question types of each section, including tips and strategies for success
· 240 questions from past NMAT exams, with answers and explanations
· More than 500 practice questions with clarifications about the three sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Ability and Logical Reasoning
· 4 full-length practice tests
The Official Guide with convenience can be purchased for INR799 on Flipkart, Amazon and Infibeam.com and could be available at the leading book stores.
This book is an essential guide for all students who will be appearing for the NMAT by GMAC exam, and will help students enter the examination hall with confidence and ace the test.