Reasons for joining K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & ResearchCATKing
Reasons for joining K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
Here are some reasons for joining K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research and why it is considered the top college in Mumbai.
- Decent placement record with average salary package up to 9.4 Lakhs P.A.
- Ranked 29th in B-school survey 2015 by Business World
- Autonomous institute in specialized Management Studies & Research
- Affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- AICTE approved and SAQS accredited by AMDISA
- Accredited by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for PGDM, PGDM(IB) and PGDM(RM) programs
- NBA accredited for MMS, MCA, PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(RM) and PGDBA
- Institute certified by ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 29990: 2010 by Bureau Veritas Certification
- Faculty-student ratio 0f 1:15
- Collaboration with foreign universities for student and faculty exchange
- Faculty indulged in various research projects
- Recognized research centre for Ph.D. program for S.N.D.T Women’s University (for women candidates only) and University of Mumbai
- Offers MDPs and In-company corporate training programs
- Organizes conferences, industrial visits, guest lectures and workshops
- Focuses on personal development and global exposure
- Campus sprawling over 55 acers
- Industries from finance and IT recruit students
- Gives student loan from banks like State Bank of India, Andhra bank, etc.
- Student is eligible for 80% of the fee to get the loan
- Specialization available are marketing, finance, human resource and information technology
100% job placement within 3 months of graduation, its best reasons for joining K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
15 total views, 3 views today