All About Narsee Monjee Institute of Management StudiesAnisha Mukhija
An Overview of NMIMS
NMIMS is one among the quickest growing and therefore the top, private University within the country. It’s undergone an incredible transformation since its commencement. Today, it stands as an outsize imposing University with seven specialized faculties and 2 off-Campus operations, with associate intake of over 6000 students and over two hundred full time college members. From its temporary location at Bhaidas area, it has moved to an outsize complex of over 40000 sq feet where it stands today as a landmark in Vile Parle, an affluent community of urban center.
NMIMS Deemed-to-be University has taken major initiatives in terms of programs, course of study development, International Linkages, Placements and students’ development. Today, the University is a globalized centre of learning, providing its students a balanced exposure to research, teachers and practical aspects of the business.
This B-School has seven Schools, two Satellite Operations and two Off-Campus Centres.
The Seven Schools are as follows:
- School of Business Management
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
- School of Pharmacy & Technology Management
- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture
- School of Science
- School of Commerce
- School of Distance Learning
What is the focus of NMIMS?
The students are encouraged to undertake internship with companies. The focus at this B-School is to develop a Complete Student, that is an equivalent or balance of academic and co-curricular skills. This B-School grooms the students to face the challenges of the corporate world with a mixture of social sensitivity. Besides the requisite managerial skills, the students also attain visionary, entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
What all international corporate is this B-School linked with?
NMIMS has well-developed international linkages with reputed universities, resulting in international assignments for teaching, analysis & practice and college and students’ Exchange Programs with
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, Australia
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Athens University of Economics & Business, Greece
- University of Houston College of Engineering, Houston, Texas
- Senaca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Toronto, Ontaria, Canada
- ESSCA, Angers France
- ESSCA, Budapest, Hungary
- EUROMED, Marseille France
- ESC ROUEN, France
Fees Structure of the Institute-:
Loans and Scholarships offered by the Institute-:
- With Bank
- With Financial Institutes
389 total views, 11 views today