How to Decode CAT 2016 and its Paper PatternCATKing
Who will set CAT 2016 paper pattern ?
IIM-BANGALORE will set the CAT 2016 paper pattern. This implies that the level of verbal section may increase.All candidates have to study for other subjects but one should be well prepared for Verbal. Since Verbal is IIM-BANGALORE’s area of comfort and excellence.
What does IIM-Bangalore plan to do for CAT 2016 or what is their focus point this year?
IIM-BANGALORE being the paper setter of CAT 2016 have announced the official date of the examination that will be held on 4th December 2016. There will be a major change in this years examination. Among all the three sections Verbal has an upper hand or carries more weightage in this CA 2016 exam.
What are some other major changes that have occurred for CAT 2016 ?
- Many IIM’s have increased their percentile cut off .
- IIM-Bangalore has announced that CAT 2016 mock test will be available on the website so that students will have better knowledge of the CAT 2016 examination and will be familiar with the changes in CAT 2016.
What is the expected paper pattern of CAT 2016 ?
- CAT 2016 will have the same number of questions like last year.
- But this year out of 100 questions 44 questions will be from verbal section.
- Out of these 44 questions approximately 70% of the questions will be of reading comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude section will have 28 questions.
- Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning together will consists of 28 questions in total.
Some of the important things that students should know about to maximize their score
- Candidates should have an idea of the past CAT exams held and what was the exam analysis which will help them to study smart.Click on 2014 and 2015 exam analysis to know everything about the examinations in details. Attempting previous year sample papers are a must!
- Since Verbal Section will be the deciding factor or could make or break the game.Visit Verbal Maximizer where you will get everything you need to crack Verbal Ability and win the game.
- Concentrate on all the subjects it is a default action,you have to study all the subjects.But emphasize more on Verbal Ability.
- If you are giving 100% to LR/DI and Quantitative Aptitude give your 200% for Verbal Ability.
- Always be calm and focused since that will play a major role not just in your CAT exam but in your life.
101 total views, 2 views today