Top 10 MBA Colleges in HyderabadCATKing
Hyderabad is the city which is very good in terms of learning and higher education. The city has got a good number of MBA institutes which provides extensive curriculum and provides diverse knowledge. Among all the MBA colleges in Hyderabad here we provide the top 10 colleges in Hyderabad.
- Indian School of Business (IBS) is ranked among the top 10 institutes not only in Hyderabad but in India. The institute has both PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) as well as MBA. The MBA program is offered at Dehradun, Hyderabad and Jaipur only. The fee of ISB Hyderabad is 6.05L p.a for 2017 – 2019 and offered an average salary of 6.79L for 2016 batch.
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad is an autonomous institute by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The institute was established with aim to install skilled and efficient people in agricultural economy of the country. It offers PGDM program in Agri Business Management. The fees is 3.4L p.a with an average salary package of 7.06L p.a
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad the idea behind establishing this university was to study and understand the issues and policies related to public enterprises. Institute of Public Enterprise is among the top institutes in Hyderabad. It offers various courses like PGDM program which is equivalent to MBA such as PGDM, PGDM in Retail Marketing, Banking and Insurance, International Business, Human Resource Management, etc. The fee for the institute is 8L for 2 year full time course. And provides an average salary of 5L p.a.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTU) is among the leading institute which focuses on engineering, The institute has various MBA courses such has MBA through ICET exam, MBA in international Business, Collaboration MBA with Central Michigan University, (USA). The Institute provides an average salary package of 5L per annum.
- School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad is under University of Hyderabad, it offers programs such as MBA and MBA in Healthcare and hospital Management. The institute has well known on Hyderabad and ranked under top 10 institutes in Hyderabad. The fees is around 75 thousand p.a
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad SSIM offers a PGDM program which also has a triple specialization selection. In which students can select 3 areas of specializing of their choice. The institute also has other PGDM specialization such as in Marketing, HR, Banking and Insurance, and international Programs.
- Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad is a constituent college of Osmania University. The institute provides MBA program which is ranked in top 10 in Hyderabad and 46th in India.
- Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad is located in Telangana and was established in 2013. It offers a 2 year full time PGDM (post graduate Diploma in Management). Woxsen does not only provide diverse programs but also faculties from India and abroad. The fee for PGDM is around 16L and offers an average salary of 6 L p.a
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad, The institute provides 2 years full time MBA program in three specializations such as Marketing, HR, and Finance. The fee of Hyderabad Business School is 6.7L.
- Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad was established in the year 1950, offers a full time MBA program. A well known and top ranked in terms of Management College. The fee for the institute is 53 thousand with good placements.
66 total views, 1 views today