10 Tips to Crack TISSCATKing
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai offers a variety of courses for post graduation, but for a management aspirant, M.A in Human Resource Management & Labour Relations is of prime interest. The selection process to TISS is a three step process:
1. National Entrance Test which is a computer based exam,TISSNET
2.Descriptive type written test, After you clear the TISSNET
3.Personal Interview which happens for all programs. Get your GD PI sorted with us
Now that we know the TISS selection structure let’s discuss the important things you need to follow while you prepare for TISS:
- Strengthen your fundamentals because concepts will help you get through both Mathematics and English.
- Along with fundamentals, what is absolutely necessary is a strong hold at questions; which requires practice so that the comfort level with questions increases.
- Both current and static components of awareness need to be imbibed for a better attempt of the General Knowledge section. Practise TISS GK
- General knowledge questions can pop from anywhere, around anything happening in the world. You need to be aware of the vastness of this section which essentially means that you need to be aware of just about every news item in the immediate as well as far off environment.
- Strategy is not complete without application; and in this case it is important to practice mocks to test the application of the strategy and develop a test taking approach that works in your favour.
- Once you’re adept at giving mocks, start analysing them. Analysing mocks help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. Check out the real time TISSNET Mocks
7. Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, stat working on them in a manner that helps you convert your weaknesses into strengths and strengthens your strengths further to help you ace the examination.
8.Your strength/weakness revolve around language. And the only way to brush upon your language skills is by developing a habit to read. Reading newspapers, books, magazines help you improve your grammar as well as increase vocabulary. Increase your vocabulary through Verbal Maximizer to Maximize your Score
9. Along with strategy and application, what is imperative and essential is Health. You need to ensure that you eat, sleep and exercise enough to stay fresh and active at all times.
10. What might work in some situations is, a time table, a regular schedule that you can abide to. It not only keeps you regular but also helps you monitor your success at each preceding/succeeding level.
316 total views, 12 views today