Top 10 MBA Colleges in ChennaiCATKing
Chennai is called as the home of many educational and research institute. IIT Madras makes the city more special which is the top branch among all the IITs. The city has continued its legacy of having top institutes for commerce, engineering and Management institutes. And here are the top 10 MBA colleges of Chennai.
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institutes of Technology also known asDoMS, IIT Madras. It is a business school under the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in Chennai. Which offers a two year MBA program, structured with courses spread over seven quarters. DoMS is considered as the top institutes for MBA in Chennai. The fee of the institute is 2L and provides a average salary packages of 12L
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai also known asGreat Lakes or GLIM is a premier business school in India. It was founded in 2004 by Bala V. Balachandran, a professor at Kellogg School of Management with its first campus in Chennai. Great Lakes’ second campus is at Delhi NCR. Great Lakes offer full-time and executive post graduate programs in management. Great Lakes Institute of Management is among the first business schools in India to offer a one year full-time management program. The fee of the institute is 13.4L and provides an average salary package of 9L
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, inChennai was founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in 1979. It is situated on the Loyola College, Chennai, campus and run by the Loyola College Society. Since 1995 LIBA has offered a two-year, full-time PGDM program, approved by the AICTE and recognized as equivalent to an MBA degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It provides an average salary package 8L and the fee is 9L.
- Madras Christian College (MCC) is a liberal arts and sciences college inMadras (Chennai), India. Founded in 1837, MCC is one of Asia’s oldest extant colleges. The college is affiliated to the University of Madras but functions as an autonomous institution from its campus in Tambaram, Chennai.
- Institute for Financial Management & Research is abusiness school located at Sri City, in Andhra Pradesh. It is recognized as an Institution of National Importance by the Ministry of Finance and as social research institution by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. IFMR offers a 2 year PGDM program which is accredited by AICTE and it is an approved institution by the University of Madras for pursuing Management Studies. Fee of the institute is 12L.
- SRM University Kattankulathur Campus formally known as SRM Institute of Management. Provides a two year full time MBA Degree program specialization such as Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and System. The fee of institute is 3L and provides a good placement.
- The Department of Management Studies is constituent of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. It is renowned for its superior quality in management education, MBA programs are MBA General, MBA in Aviation Management, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, Hospital and Health Care, Hospitality Management, Media and Entertainment Management, Automobile Dealership Management. The fee of the institute is 73 thousand.
- Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) offers the post graduate programme leading to the award of MBA degree by the Anna university, approved by AICTE and the government of Tamilnadu. The fee of the institute is up to 1L.
- Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Chennai offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management programs which are designed to meet many of these challenges. ITM has its branches in other major cities of India. The institute is considered to be among top colleges in Chennai. The average salary package of the institute is 4L.
- ASAN Institute of Management (AIM) was established in 1997 with aim to provide competent managers and skilled IT professionals. The institute is one of the premier institutes not only in Chennai but in South India also. It offers the 2 years full time MBA program, with fee of 2L in total.