10 Tips to Crack IIFTRahul Singh
IIFT is usually the first exam of the management entrance season. It becomes essential for anyone and everyone to ace it, to build the confidence you need to get through the season, even if IIFT is not your ultimate aim.
- It’s easy but requires patience and practice. You need to invest your time judiciously and simultaneously ensure that accuracy is on point.
- One of the main sections in an IIFT exam is the Reading Comprehension section, which requires avid speed to deliver the best performance. The best way to develop this speed is to read newspapers, especially editorials.
- Concepts need to be brushed appropriately because fundamentals build the ultimate speed. For quantitative, speed and accuracy counts; and this might be achieved through strengthening concepts and practicing regularly. Check out the trends IIFT Analysis
4. While giving the exam, it is essential to solve the easy section before moving to the difficult one, because the exam is purely based on cutoffs for each section.
5. While we talk about ease and difficulty, strengths and weaknesses come barging. It’s imperative for a candidateto identify his/her strengths and weaknesses. So that he can a lot proper time to convert his weaknesses into strength and strengthen his strengths more.
6.You can get the extra edge by ensuring that you’re aware of both current as well as static GK because acing this section is what will make or break this entrance for you.
7. It is a test of your speed and accuracy. So practice is what is going to get you ahead of others. Take mock tests, run them through and analyse them. Prepare yourself for the time frame to get rid of any factor that is not adding to your performance.
8.Your focus should be on business and trade related general knowledge, because that is what the test setter is going to focus on. Read newspapers for current news and knowledge.
9.You always start with your strengths, in/out of the paper because it gives you a moral boost that makes the second half easy to attempt. Donot get stuck at a question while attempting the paper. If you donot know the answer, skip and come back to it once you’ve skimmed through the complete paper. That way you don’t miss something that you know only because you spent all your time on something that you didn’t know.
10. Like any other task in life, it is really important for you to ensure that your body doesn’t give up. You need to eat, sleep and exercise well to be fresh and active all the time.
223 total views, 2 views today