MBA in Interior DesignRahul Singh
What is MBA in Interior Design?
The MBA in interior design is a postgraduate interior design course. Interior design is an art or process of designing the interior of a room or building. The course introduces students to various disciplinary skills related to aesthetics, space and construction environments. The course also helps students to have a general idea of education in interior design and visual marketing. The Interior Design Diploma offers students advanced studies, theories and research for those with a prior professional degree in interior design.
The master’s program in interior design was structured to allow students to better understand the different aspects of design such as space and structures and how we interact with them. The course gives an in-depth study of the manipulation of colors, textures, light and shape to produce favorable results. Students use the technical knowledge and skills acquired in this course to transform the visualized intent into creative spaces. The program integrates a study of interior design with business fundamentals such as accounting, marketing and management, which allows our students to move confidently into the corporate world.
The duration of the course is two years and it is a career orientation that offers many options after its success.
Eligibility criteria to apply for MBA in Interior design
- A candidate who has passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
- Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.
Qualities required for the course?
- Students should have the ability to develop solutions that are innovative and balance the increasing demand of technology.
- They should have the ability to develop imaginative and responsible solutions to problems that are created by social needs and economic constraints, also a match of the material and physical limitations of the built environment.
- They should be creative in such a way that they can transform a dull looking room into an eye-catchy masterpiece.
- They should have good communication and good coordination skills which will help motivate professionals like architects, plumbers, electricians, etc.
How beneficial is the course?
- Course helps in dealing with technical details and in implementing them. It helps the designer to examine the architectural elements, the intended function of interior space and to create a design that interprets the needs and desires of its users.
- It serves as a basis for further higher studies in this field for research studies (Ph.D and M.Phil)
Job types after MBA in Interior Design?
- Exhibition Organizer
- Interior Designer
- Retail Design Architect
- Kitchen Designer
- Project Coordinator