MBA CET :- CAP round 2017Anisha Mukhija
Following the declaration of the outcome of the MAH CET examination for admission to the MBA on 10.3.2017, the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra will conduct the Central Admission Process (CAP) in the last week of May 2017 to the number of MBA colleges in Maharashtra. CAP is the final selection cycle for admission to more than 400 MBA colleges in Maharashtra offering more than 40,000 seats. Distinct merit list will be generated by the Department of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra for all candidates from India and Maharashtra State candidates for the allocation of MBA seats in 400 MBA colleges of Maharashtra , Including JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ Somaiya, PUMBA, NL Dalmiya, DY Patil among others.
What is cap round?
For this academic year, the Competent Authority shall conduct a total of three (3) or four (4) centralized admission towers. The PAC must consist of three (3) first rounds by centralized allocation, where eligible candidates will complete separate online option forms for the respective rounds. The fourth round of the CAP should be conducted only by advice for eligible candidates from the State of Maharashtra. Details of purchasing the information brochure, filling out and confirming the online application form, listed for the AEC, filling out and confirming the option form for round eligibility for each CAP cycle, Declaration after each round, availability of seats for each round, Reports and other details are given below.
The role of management is to maintain, improve the quality and quality of technical education by laying down policies, creating the developing Govt. Institutions, guiding the supervision of private and assisted institutions, interacting with industry and national institutions in coordination with other government ministries, statutory organizations of the Government of India and contributing to the development of Industrial society in general.
There are various cap centers all over Maharashtra like in Mumbai, Pune, Amravati you can check out the list on dte website.
There are about 3 to 4 rounds conducted in CAP round.
- 10th marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Domicile proof
- Nationality Proof
- MBA CET SCORE CARD
- Gap Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST and NC OBC category)
- Caste validity (for SC, ST and NC OBC category)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- MET Institute of Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Research, Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune