CET 2018 Exam Pattern, Application ProcedureCATKing
CET 2018 Exam Dates,Application Procedure
MAH-CET 2018 is state level entrance exam for post graduation in management course. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.By MAH – CET students can take admission for MBA, MMS and PGDM .
MAH-CET Exam Dates 2018
Here are Tentative Dates for MAH-CET 2018. As soon as there will be announcement for the CET 2018 dates it will be updated.
|Online registration begins from||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date of online registration||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date to edit the details||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date to print the application form||Last week of February 2018|
|Payment of application fee||3rd week of January to 2nd week of February 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release||4th week of February 2018|
|MAH CET Entrance Exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of May 2018|
MAH-CET Application Form 2018
- Eligible candidates has to fill MAH-CET form online.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Fee Payment is the last step of application procedure.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
If Candidates are eligible according to eligibility criteria than they can proceed to fill the application form :
- Candidates should have passed minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate must score 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline (45% for OBC/PD belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates those appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
- The exam will be conducted online.
- There will be Multiple Choice questions in question paper.
- There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Duration of exam will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Language of paper will be English only.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct response. For incorrect response, no marks will be deducted.
It is very necessary to prepare this 4 sections :-
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50|
74 total views, 1 views today