MBA MAH-CET is state level entrance exam for post graduation in management course such as MBA, MMS and PGDM across Mumbai and Pune. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
Exam Dates 2018
Here are Tentative Dates for MAH-CET 2018. As soon as there will be announcement for the CET 2018 dates it will be updated.
|Online registration begins from||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date of online registration||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date to edit the details||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date to print the application form||Last week of February 2018|
|Payment of application fee||3rd week of January to 2nd week of February 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release||4th week of February 2018|
|MAH CET Entrance Exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of May 2018|
Application Form 2018
- Eligible candidates has to fill MAH-CET form online.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Fee Payment is the last step of application procedure.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
If Candidates are eligible according to eligibility criteria than they can proceed to fill the application form :
- Candidates should have passed minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate must score 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline (45% for OBC/PD belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates those appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
- The exam will be conducted online.
- There will be Multiple Choice questions in question paper.
- There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Duration of exam will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Language of paper will be English only.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct response. For incorrect response, no marks will be deducted.
It is very necessary to prepare this 4 sections :-
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50|