Entrance exam preparation for Best MBA Programs
MICAT is the admission test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA). The MICAT has been designed comprehensively to assess namely, analytical ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning, divergent thinking, written communication skills, creativity potential and general awareness about contemporary social and industry related issues, including areas covering media, marketing, advertising and business.
Admission to the PGDM (C) programme requires a Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results, tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
Candidates should apply to MICA with their scores of CAT2017 / XAT2017 / GMAT (2011 onwards).
The total marks of the MICAT paper is not declared by MICA. There is no negative marking for the Section I and the Paper I of Section II. The Paper 2 and Paper 3 have 25% negative marking in case of wrong answers.
Free Study PackFreeContact Us
- Psychometric Test
- Argument Writing Test
- Creative Writing Test
- Descriptive Writing Test
- Live Webinars for GE/PI training
MICA BasicRs. 4999Buy Now
- 5 Full length mocks plus psychometric test
- 5 Full length mocks creativity test
- 5 Webinars on how to crack the psychometric test, story writing, creative writing
- 5 Webinars on how to crack the group discussion
MICA AdvanceRs.7999Buy Now
- 10 Mocks plus Psychometric Test
- 10 Full length mocks Creativity Test
- 3 Month in class room program for Quants , Verbal, LR, DI
- 5 Live Webinars for GE/PI training
- In class room GEPI and creative writing training (Mumbai & Online )
MICA Intensive - Spot OfferRs. 9999Buy Now
- 20 Mocks + Psychometric Test, 20 Full length mocks Creativity Test, 15 Descriptive Writing Test
- 3 times a week online webinars for Quants LR DI Verbal and MICA Special, 5 Webinars for GEPI training
- In class room GEPI and creative writing training
- Interaction with 5 mica alums trained by CATKing
- If you get a call, we will convert it for you – ( 2014/2015 /2016 MICA)
- Personalised Guidance by MICA Spot Offered Alumni from Day 1 of joining the Course.
Who will guide you in this whole journey from nothing to a MICAN?
Mr. Rahul Singh
- Harvard Business School (SPNM)
- MBA :SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
TED Speaker: Inspiring young minds across India with How Simple ideas can create huge impacts.
Awards and Recognition:
- Published in Harvard Business School’s “The 20 Years of Impact” across the GlobeAwarded for Skill Development & Employability by Times Network, Digital India Summit 2016
- Social Entrepreneur Award 2015 by Entrepreneurs India
- Awarded by the India Digital Association, for the social impact with the help of technology innovations
Ms. Anisha Mukhija
- Co-Founder, Sounds of Silence Foundation; Marketing Executive Henkel Adhesives Technology
- Harvard Business School (PMNO)
- MBA from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Global Champions at NUS Singapore, first Indians to win in 50 years
- Panelist at Model United Nations, conference by US Embassy, Mumbai
Mr. Rahul Jawahrani
- MICA Spot Offer 2015
- Experience Eureka Forbes Marketing
- Amazon India Marketing Specialst Intern 2015-16 and offered PPI
Why enroll for this Micat course?
Among 28 students that enrolled for this MICAT course 20 were not only selected but also got a Spot Offer.Following are the list of students who enrolled for this MICAT Course and got a SPOT Offer at MICA.
MICAT 2016 SPOT OFFER @CATKing
What to do if you have any query?
In case of any queries, reach out to us:
In case you do not have bank account to make online payment, we also accept offline payment. Drop us an email to know the details: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org