Xaviers Aptitude Test (Consistence & Variation)Anisha Mukhija
The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
- XAT is a paper based aptitude test, followed by a subjective test on essay writing & general awareness.
- XAT 2016 is conducted on first Sunday of January every year.
- It is a pen and paper test
- Candidates applying for XLRI do not have to fill two separate forms.
- XLRI and XAT registrations have been combined.
- Application is mobile-friendly this year & can fill the forms through mobile phones.
- XAT will be for 3.5 hours.
- Negative marking for unattempted questions.
- Number of questions will come down by 5-10