Step by Step Process to Download CAT Admit CardYou can download your CAT 2018 Admit card in 5 simple steps:
- Logon to CAT official Website link
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ Icon
- Enter CAT Login ID & Password
- Click on Admit Card Download
- Save, Verify & take Print of CAT Admit card
How to View & Download CAT Admit cardAs against the earlier process of going to ‘Assessment’ under the head Admit Card, the CAT 2018 Admit card download process has been made much simpler. Now you can download your CAT Admit card in 5 steps from official CAT website as shared below:
Step-1: Logon to Official CAT Website iimcat.ac.inOpen your computer system and check whether the CAT site is getting opened or there are technical glitches. Check for the icon ‘Download Admit Card’ on the screen. You can find it on the CAT website home page - click on it. This will lead you to CAT Admit Card page.
Step-2: Click on the Icon ‘Admit Card’At the Admit card link, go to the icon ‘Download Admit Card’ click on it
Step-3: Use CAT Login ID & PWYou are at Login window. Enter your 7 digit CAT user Id and the 7 digit CAT password and you can view your CAT exam Admit card 2018 on the screen. In case you forget your CAT password, do not worry, click on ‘forget password’ and IIMs will send your CAT login ID and password to your registered Mail ID for CAT exam
Step-4: Click to DownloadAt the bottom is the message ‘Please click here to download your Admit Card’. Click at the link ‘here’ and your admit card is downloaded
Step-5: Save, Verify and Take Print of CAT Admit CardThe CAT Admit Card Download is complete now. After your CAT Admit Card is downloaded error free, save the document in the folder that you can remember – for example a document can be created with the name ‘CAT 2018 Admit Card’. Verify all your personal details, your printed photograph, signature image, Date of Birth, CAT 2018 registration Number, TSN number as it will be required to locate your testing room and seat in the testing lab, test venue, exam date and time as well as the reporting time at the CAT Exam centre. Take at least 2 prints of the CAT admit card on A4 size paper as you will need the hard copy of the admit card with your photo additionally affixed on it at the CAT exam centre on November 25, 2018.
How to Proceed after CAT 2018 Admit Card Download?Once the CAT 2018 Admit Card is downloaded, you should ensure following action: 1) Convert CAT Admit Card Soft Copy into Hard Copy Take print of the CAT exam hall ticket 2018. According to CAT Centre 2018 ‘Admit Card is a mandatory document required to take the exam. You must print the Admit Card and bring it to the exam centre on the day of the exam.’ It will be better to take more than 2-3 prints of your admit card. Keep one with your other mandatory documents which you will have to carry to the exam centre and other with you so that in case of any query you may instantly refer to it. The CAT 2018 Admit Card needs to be directly printed from the CAT 2018 official website using your CAT user ID and Password. Please note that the CAT 2018 Hall Ticket will not be mailed to your postal address. If you are unable to view your CAT Admit Card after login with CAT Id, contact the CAT helpdesk at the Toll free number or through Email. 2) Key Details to Check in the CAT Admit Card You need to check the following mandatory details in your CAT 2018 Admit card. In case of any error or mistaken entry, you should contact the CAT Centre 2018 immediately.
- Your Name – Is it correct as per your documents?
- Test date – Correct test date of November 25 should be mentioned.
- PWD status – In case the candidate is physically challenged, it should be mentioned in the CAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Test center Details- Your test city, test site with address should be mentioned
- Exam Time- your Morning or Evening time slot, as the case may be, should be mentioned on the CAT 2018 Admit card.
- CAT Admit card is valid only if your photograph and signature images are legibly printed on the print out of CAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Affix your coloured photograph on CAT Admit Card in the given space. Your photograph should be identical to your printed image on the CAT hall ticket.
- Only Admit Card & valid Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- There is a Test System Number (TSN) on the CAT Admit Card. It is provided only for the limited purpose of identifying the floor/wing at the test venue on the CAT exam day. For any correspondence with CAT Center you must provide your Registration Number.
- The Admit Card is to be produced for verification at test centre at the time of the test.