CAP Round ProcessRahul Singh
Candidates seeking admission in MBA/MMS 2019-21 courses in JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, PUMBA and other 300+ MBA colleges will be asked around May 15, 2019, to register and apply for CAP 2019 online by making a payment of prescribed registration fee.
You can check the following details from the above link
- Merit rank
- What is the seat availability in the college
Under the merit list, there are three ranks
- State general merit number-
- University general merit number
- All India merit number
See the rank for the category you have applied for. Eg. If a person from New Delhi is seeking for his ranks then he must see the All India Merit Number.
Mumbai students must follow University general merit number.
Stages of DTE CAP 2019: From Application to Selection
- Step-1: Candidate Registration: Begins in May 2019
- Step-2: Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) 2019
- Step-3: Confirmation of Online Application Form and Document Verification and counselling along with brief GD, PI at Facilitation Centre (FC) by the Candidate in person in June 2019 first week
- Step-4: Display or publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or publishing of Final Merit Lists
- Step-5: Display of available Categorywise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Rounds I, II and III.
- Step-6: Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions before CAP Round I. Candidates may fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I, II, and III.
- Step-7: Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I, II, and III indicating allotted institute and Course. This allotment of seats will be based on your scores in MAH CET; CAT; XAT; GMAT, MAT; CMAT; ATMA exams, Academics & other parameters leading to merit score in CAP round.
- Step-8: Reporting and accepting the offered seat as per the allotment of the CAP Round I, II, and III by the Candidate at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC)
- Step-9: DTE will set up around 190 FCs in different MBA colleges of Maharashtra to appear for DTE CAP 2019 for admission to MBA/MMS 2019-21
- Step-10: Surrendering the seat to participate in next CAP round to get a better MBA college
Cutoffs for top colleges are as follows:-
|Category||Open (HU)||Open (OHU)|
|LALA LAJPAT RAI||33||94.47||18||92.83|
For complains or doubts contact directly to DTE. It will only be open for 3 or 4 days tentatively 7th June to 10th June.
Types of grievances
- Merit List rank’s doubts or complaints
- Categorization of OMS, OHU list etc
- Submission of missing documents
- All India/ Maharashtra Seat issue due to domicile
Registration for CET has started from 10th January 2019 and will end on 18th February 2019.