Every year thousands of eager candidates apply to top MBA colleges each year. The MBA is a rite of passage for business professionals; a skill-upgrader; and a door-opener to exciting career opportunities.
Now comes the question of how to choose the right MBA College which is the best fit for you? What are the key parameters that should guide you in making the right choice?
For preparation join our courses
10 Points Guide to Selecting the Best MBA College
Use our step-by-step guide to decide on your MBA College. Evaluate MBA colleges systematically based on the following parameters:
- Exam Accepted & their Cut Off: Check your eligibility
- MBA Vs PGDM: Select type of MBA College carefully
- Fee: Calculate the Total Amount you will spend, not just the Tuition Fee
- Placements: Check Average Salary and Top Recruiters
- Ranking & Accreditation: Trust only the best
- Faculty: The most important criteria, research wisely
- Location: Either prefer Top Cities for MBA or Top Colleges
- General MBA or Specialized MBA: Match your aptitude
- Legacy & Alumni Base: Network Matters
- Infrastructure & Facilities: Good Ambience aids Great learning
Let’s bring our journey and understand each of the above parameters.