How to Fill MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2021?According to the official notification, MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2021 will begin on June 22, 2021, and the application window will be open until July 17, 2021. On the newly created official website for MBA CET, mba2021.mahacet.org, candidates can fill out the MAH CET Registration form 2021. MAH CET Eligibility Criteria state that candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of 50% for general category candidates and 45 percent for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates to apply. CET Online Course Candidates should be aware that they must upload a scanned copy of their image and signature as well as pay the MAH CET application fee online in order to complete MAH CET Registration 2021. MAH The MBA CET application fee is INR 1000 for general category students and INR 800 for reserved category candidates. The MAH CET (MBA/ MMS) 2021 test is scheduled for the first week of August in 2021.
MBA MAH CET Registration Dates
|MAH CET (MBA) Registration Begins||June 22, 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date for MAH CET MBA Registration||July 17, 2021|
|Availability of MAH CET 2021 Admit Card||To be announced|
|MAH CET 2021 Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
Documents Required for MAH CET RegistrationFollowing documents are required to fill the MBA MAH CET Registration form 2021:
|Documents Required for MAH MBA CET Registration|
|Class 10 mark sheet||Class 12 mark sheet|
|Graduation mark sheet||Address proof|
|Scanned image of photograph||Scanned image of the signature|
|Caste category certificate||Birth certificate|
|Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking details||Valid Email ID and mobile number|
How to Fill MAH CET Application Form 2021?Register as New Candidate, Uploading of Scanned Photographs, Filling of Application Form, and Payment of Application Fee are the four processes of MAH CET 2021 Registration. The following is a step-by-step guide to registering for the MAH CET:
Step 1 : Register as New Candidate
- Visit the MAH CET (MBA) 2021 official website.
- To access the MAH CET application form, click on the supplied link for a new registration.
- After reading all of the relevant instructions, click the "Continue" tab.
- Then fill in all of the essential information, such as your name, last name, contact information, address, and email address.
- Click the ‘Save and Next' tab after entering the captcha code.
- After submitting the required information, your MAH CET registration ID and password will be generated.
Step 2 : Upload Documents
- This step requires the upload of scanned images of the applicant's photograph and signature.
- The applicant's photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels in size and no larger than 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before scanning the signature, MAH CET 2021 applicants must sign on plain white paper with blank ink. The scanned signature must be 140 × 60 pixels in size, with a file size of no more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- If you don't upload a suitable photograph, your application will be rejected.
Step 3: Fill the MBA MAH CET Application FormThe next step requires you to fill in the following details in the application form for MBA MAH CET 2021:
1. Personal Details
- Martial Status
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s/ Spouse’s name
2. Academic Details
- Degree and Stream
- Year of Passing
- Marks Obtained
- Percentages and Grades
3. Other Details
- Caste Certificate(If Any)
- Type of Disability
- Religion and Domicile
Step 4 : Payment of MAH CET Application Fee
- Applicants will be sent to the payment gateway after their documents have been properly uploaded.
- Pay the MAH MBA CET application fee online with a credit/debit card, internet banking, or mobile wallet, among other options.
- The MAH CET application fee must be paid online for all categories.
- Application Fee is Rs 1000 for general category applicants and Rs 800 for Reserved Categories applicants
- After successfully completing the payment, applicants will be emailed an e-Receipt confirming the successful completion of the MAH CET Registration fee payment.
- In the event that a payment fails, applicants are advised to log in again with their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- Applicants must print the e-Receipt and the MAH CET MBA application form 2021.
MAH CET 2021 Application Form StatusAll candidates must “Register and Confirm” the Online MAH MBA CET Application Form on their own. Any applications sent by post, courier, or other means will be rejected, and no further changes will be permitted. At this time, no documents must be submitted. Applicants are advised to carefully review their MAH CET Registration status after submitting the required application. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in Read More CET Preparation MAH-CET Preparation plan 10 Tips to Crack CET Past CET Paper
HPTU to start BTech and MBA Courses From its Lahaul and Spiti Campus:HPTU to start BTech and MBA courses from its Kukumseri campus located in Lahaul-Spiti. The 21 by 21 plan of HPTU has also been announced, unveiling the plans of the university to upskill their faculty and upgrade their infrastructure facilities. Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU), Hamirpur has announced that it will start offering two new courses this season. The new courses announced by HPTU are a BTech in Computer Science course and an MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management course. Both of these courses will be made available from the Kukumseri campus in the Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh. These courses were announced by Ram Lal Markanda, Minister of Technical Education of HP, in a bid to connect job courses according to current trends. He also added that the university would increase the annual intake of more demanding courses and reduce the number of seats receiving fewer applications. CAT Online Course curated by IIM, SPJain toppers HPTU usually conducts the HP Common Entrance Test (HPCET) for admission to its BTech and MBA courses.
About HTPUHimachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) is a Government University which was set up in the year 2010 and is located at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. The institute is UGC and PCI approved. HPTU offers UG and PG courses in varied specializations such as Pharmacy, Bachelors in Technology, Hotel Management, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA and many more including both short-term and long-term programs. Himachal Pradesh Technical University provides the best educational, leisure and recreational facilities for the students.
- Labs: The university has labs like Chemistry Lab, Computer Lab, Electrical Lab, Language Lab, Pharmacy Lab, Communication Lab, Concrete Lab, Survey Lab, GeoTechnical Engineering Lab and many more.
- Recreation: To promote students' leisure activities, the university provides various recreational facilities like Playground, Cafeteria, Gym, Auditorium, and Convenience Store.
What is IIFT Exam?The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), India's leading business school with campuses in Delhi and Kolkata, has completed final placement for its MBA (IB) 2019-21 class, maintaining its 100% placement record. Despite the increase in batch size, IIFT's average package and median salary have increased by 3% and 10%, respectively. The IIFT placements attracted 117 firms in the process this year. Start your IIFT preparation online with IIFT Courses The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was found out in 1963 by the govt of India as an autonomous organization to assist in professionalizing the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing, and disseminating data; and conducting research. IIFT offers a various portfolio of future management programs in International Business namely 2 years full-time MBA (International Business) at New Delhi, Kolkata, Dar-es-Salaam, and now has launched a replacement campus at Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh). aside from MBA (IB), IIFT offers 3 year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time) at New Delhi and Kolkata campuses; Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi; Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi.
1. IIFT Placements 2021: OverviewThe Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a deemed university and leading autonomous B-school under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India and having campuses at Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada, has completed final Placements 2021 for the graduating batch 2019-21 of its flagship MBA (International Business) program keeping intact the 100% placement record. Despite a rise in batch size, IIFT has recorded a 3% increase in its average package and a 10% increase in median salary. The placements in 2021 witnessed a higher average salary of Rs 21.08 Lakhs once a year rising from Rs. 20.48 lakhs last year and a better median salary at Rs 20 Lakhs once a year rising from Rs. 18.20 lakhs last year. the very best salary offered was at Rs 46.5 Lakhs once a year, while the highest 25% of students of the batch received a mean salary of Rs 25.22 Lakhs once a year. 117 companies participated in the placements process. IIFT final placements 2021 with higher average and median salary, alongside the 100% placements for the Summer Internships of 2020-22 completed earlier on, mark a big achievement in these challenging times thanks to the spread of the Covid pandemic. IIFT Exam: Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Cut-Off
2. IIFT Placements 2021: Key HighlightsIIFT has been one of the foremost preferred hiring destinations for top recruiters within the country due to its rigorous course curriculum and really competitive batch. Key highlights within the IIFT Placement season 2021 are:
- Average Salary up by 3% and Median Salary up by 10% ( Exact 9.9%)
- Average Salary in Placement 2021 goes up at Rs.21.08 LPA from Rs.20.48 LPA last year
- Median Salary goes up to Rs.20 LPA in Placement 2021 from Rs.18.20 LPA last year
- No. of Recruiters increased to 117 in Placement 2021 from 107 last year
- The highest salary in placement 2021 goes up marginally at Rs.46.50 LPA from Rs.46.45 LPA last year
- Top Recruiters include KPMG, Bajaj Finserv, Airtel, Eli Lilly, GSK, HUL, ITC, Tata Steel, Bain Capability, Cognizant, McKinsey, Wipro, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, GE, HSBC, Yes Bank
- Sales & Marketing emerges top recruiting domain with 24% offers
3. Key Trends in IIFT PlacementsLast 5-year IIFT Placements record:
Average Salary (Rs. in lakhs)
Highest Domestic Salary (Rs. In Lakhs)
4. Recruiters in IIFT Placements117 marquee companies made offers to the massive batch size in IIFT placement 2021. a number of the highest recruiters who recruited in several domains include Angel Broking, Alpha Alternatives, Bajaj Finserv, KPMG, S&P Global, ShangriLa Corporate Services, Thoucentric, United Breweries, VOIS, Welspun, Xiaomi, ZS Associates, Airtel, Amway, Bajaj Auto, Cipla, Dabur, Eli Lilly, GSK, HUL, ITC, L’Oréal, Paytm, RPG, Tata Steel, Bain Capability, Cognizant, Infosys Consulting, KPMG, McKinsey, Michael Page, Praxis Global Alliance, Thoucentric, Wipro, Citibank, DE Shaw, GE, Goldman Sachs, HDFC Bank, HSBC STG, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan & Chase, Silverdale, Synergy Consulting, Yes Bank, DCM Shriram, Microsoft, Polestar, Dabur, Trafigura among others Strategy for IIFT
5. First-Time Recruiters in IIFT PlacementsIIFT Placement 2021 number of first-time recruiters. They included Angel Broking, Alpha Alternatives, Bajaj Finserv, BenQ, Healthians, KPMG, LogiNext Solutions, S&P Global, ShangriLa Corporate Services, Thoucentric, United Breweries, _VOIS, Voxco, Welspun, Xiaomi, Yellow Messenger, ZS Associates among others
6.Sectoral & Domain wise PlacementsIIFT students received offers from across all the sectors and domains at higher compensation packages as is clear with the conclusion of the IIFT Placement 2021 season with higher salary packages.
1. Sales & Marketing: 23% Share in IIFT MBA PlacementThe Sales & Marketing domain attracted the very best percentage of offers at 24% and witnessed participation from companies like Airtel, Amway, Bajaj Auto, Cipla, Dabur, Eli Lilly, GSK, HUL, ITC, L’Oréal, Medtronic, Paytm, RPG, Signifyand Tata Steel. These companies continued to recruit in large numbers. New recruiters including BenQ, Colgate Palmolive, JCB, United Breweries, and Yellow Messenger also hired big during this domain. Strategy for IIFT GK
2. Consulting:75 Offers from Top RecruitersIIFT placement season 2021 also saw an increase in the number of offers unrolled within the coveted Consulting domain. The share was the very best ever reported by IIFT for a batch. Major consulting firms like Bain Capability Network, BOD, Cognizant, Infosys Consulting, KPMG, McKinsey, Michael Page, Praxis Global Alliance, Thoucentric, Wipro, and ZS Associates amongst others made quite 75 offers.
3. Finance: 22% Share in IIFT PlacementThe Finance Sector continued to be a serious recruiting sector with a 22 percent share in IIFT Placement season 2021. Roles like Corporate Treasury, Investment Banking, Risk Management, Wealth Management, Equity Research, and Fintech were offered to the batch. Prominent recruiters during this domain included Alpha Alternatives, Citibank, DE Shaw, GE, Goldman Sachs, HDFC Bank, HSBC STG, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan & Chase, Silverdale, Synergy Consulting, and Yes Bank to call a couple. Tips to Crack IIFT
4. IT & Analytics: 55 Offers in PlacementWith over 55 offers, IT & Analytics remained a beautiful domain and saw the participation of a mixture of tech giants and start-ups like DCM Shriram, EPIKInDiFi, EXL, Go-MMT, Hexaware, Incture, LogiNext Solutions, Microsoft, Polestar, and S&P Global. Despite the challenges brought by the Covid pandemic, legacy recruiters like Bajaj Auto, Dabur, Goldman Sachs, Google, JP Morgan Chase & Co, ITC, LDC, L’Oréal, Microsoft, and Trafigura demonstrated their faith in IIFT & continued to take care of strong ties by offering a spread of roles. Also Read: When to start preparing for IIFT? IIFT difficulty level
IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2021 records a 5% hike in Average Salary Going Up at Rs.21.96 Lakhs; Accenture, JPMC, PWC, P&G among top Recruiters.Despite the Covid pandemic, SJMSOM – IIT Bombay has achieved MBA Placement 2021, achieving 100% placements and a 5% increase in average salary. Although the average salary has risen from Rs.20.8 LPA last year to Rs.21.96 LPA this year, the highest salary in placement 2021 was Rs.32 LPA. Accenture, Cochlear, JPMC, P&G, and PWC were among the top recruiters. Admission to the SJMSOM MBA program is available to graduates from all disciplines for MBA entry based on their CAT grades.Start Your Preparation with CAT Online Courses
IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2021: OverviewShailesh J.Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM) – IIT Bombay has completed Final Placement 2021 for its MBA 2019-21 batch with a 5% increase in average salary despite the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic situation. While the Average salary SJMSOM Placement 2021 has gone up at Rs.21.96 LPA from Rs.20.8 LPA last year, the very best salary has stood at Rs.32 lakhs. SJMSOM IIT Bombay has again achieved 100% placements for its MBA 2019-21 batch. The two-year MBA at SJMSOM-IIT Bombay is a full-time residential course for graduates from all disciplines wishing to settle on a career in management. This Programme is one of the highly ranked MBA programs in India. SJMSOM final placement 2021 season witnessed 40 recruiters visiting the institute to supply diverse roles in numerous departments like Consulting, E-Commerce, Finance, IT, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain among others. The season saw the presence of the many leading organizations including Accenture, Cochlear, JPMC, P&G, PWC among others who offered the scholars prestigious roles. Sharing the SJMSOM IIT Bombay placement 2021 highlights, Prof S N Rao, Head, SJMSOM IIT Bombay said, “This year, the varsity witnessed a good range of opportunities from organizations spanning BFSI, Consulting, E-Commerce, FMCG/Manufacturing, IT, Pharma industry, and a rise in median CTC to Rs.22 lacs. Despite the perils in recruitment across industries thanks to the pandemic, the 100% placement figures stand as a testament to the industry's continuing interest within the pool offered by SJMSOM.” SJMSOM (IIT Bombay) Personal Interview Experiences
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2021: Highlights
- Average Salary increased to Rs.21.96 lakhs from Rs.20.8 Lakhs last year
- Median Salary increased to Rs.22 lakhs from Rs.20.3 lakhs last year
- The highest salary goes down to Rs.32 lakhs from Rs.32.40 lakhs last year
- Batch size: 108 Students eligible for Placement 2021
- Total Recruiters:40
- New Recruiters: 16
1. Top Recruiters at SJMSOMSJMSOM witnessed 40 recruiters including 16 new companies in Placement 2021. Companies from IT, E-commerce, BFSI, Consulting, FMCG and other prominent sectors participated in SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA placements 2021. Highest representation of 25% was from IT companies. Prominent recruiters in SJMSOM Placement 2021 include Accenture, Cochlear, JPMC, P&G, PWC, Marico, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Yes Bank, CredAble, Shangrila CS, TresVista, Verisk, Bristlecone, GEP, Infosys Consulting, PwC US Advisory, Synergy Consulting, ZS Associates, Asian Paints, Avery Dennison, Colgate-Palmolive, JCB, Larsen & Toubro, Mars, eClerx, Hexaware, VOIS, Wipro, Axtria, LogiNext, OnlineSales.ai, Mu Sigma, Polestar, Collegedunia, Flipkart, Johnson & Johnson, Next Education, Paytm, Phable among others SJMSOM, IIT Bombay continues to be the selection for top graduates within the country, and therefore the batch profile of 2019-21 reinstates an equivalent. Graduates from IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, and other reputed institutes are pursuing MBA from SJMSOM.
2. Batch Profile of IIT Bombay 2021The class of 2021 is a blend of fresh graduates, professionals and budding entrepreneurs, with a mean work experience of 27 months from a number of the highest organizations like Barclays, Larsen & Toubro, maruti Suzuki, Mu Sigma, Ola Cabs, PwC, RBS, Royal Dutch Shell, Tata Motors, ZS Associates, among others in various profiles like Analytics, Consulting, IT, Operations, and Sales & Marketing. The students are consistent performers in extra-curricular activities and have proved their mettle in national-level competitions in sports, music, dramatics, literature, and photography. an excellent many students have completed certifications like Chartered securities analyst (CFA), FLIP, and 6 Sigma. Top MBA Colleges Accepting CAT in Western India
3. Gender DiversitySJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA batch 2019-21 comprises 19% female students and 81% male students.
4. Work ExperienceThe average work experience of the batch is 27 months and ranges from but one year to quite 36 months. the share of scholars with a varied duration of labor experience is shared below:
5. Sector-wise experienceSJMSOM MBA batch 2019-21 has the highest 42% of students who have work experience in the IT/ITES sector while 5% of students have work experience in the BFSI sector
Sectoral Placements HighlightsE-Commerce was the highest recruiting sector with 22% placement offers followed by BFSI, Consulting, and IT sector. Key highlights and top recruiters in the respective sector are as below:
1. E-Commerce: 22% OffersProminent players within the E-commerce, Healthcare, and Education sectors like Cochlear, Collegedunia, Flipkart, Johnson & Johnson, Next Education, Paytm, and Phable showed immense faith in our students by offering coveted roles across divisions like Operations & Supply Chain, Product Management, Program Management, and Sales & Marketing.
2. BFSI: 21% OffersThe BFSI sector saw esteemed recruiters offering niche roles in coveted functions like Investment Banking, Retail & Corporate Banking, Risk, and Transaction Banking. the world saw legacy recruiters like Fidelity Investments, ICICI Bank, Indus Valley Partners, JP Morgan & Chase, and Yes Bank reinforcing their faith within the institute, while a plethora of latest recruiters like CredAble, Shangrila CS, TresVista, and Verisk began their association with the institute.
3. Consulting: 21% OffersThe Consulting sector witnessed a mixture of legacy and new recruiters offering wanted profiles to the scholars. Esteemed recruiters like Bristlecone, GEP, Infosys Consulting, PwC US Advisory, Synergy Consulting, and ZS Associates extended an eclectic mixture of roles in Financial Advisory, service industry, Operations Consulting, and Technology Consulting.
4. IT Sector: 21% OffersIn the IT sector, the recruiters made a huge impact by offering coveted roles like Business Intelligence, Information Management, Pre-Sales, Project Management, and merchandise Management. While Accenture, eClerx, Hexaware,VOIS, and Wipro strengthened their association with SJMSOM, a bevy of recruiters like Axtria, LogiNext, OnlineSales.ai, Mu Sigma, and Polestar began their association with SJMSOM.
5. FMCG & Manufacturing: 15% OffersThe FMCG & Manufacturing sector saw prominent recruiters like Asian Paints, Avery Dennison, Colgate-Palmolive, JCB, Larsen & Toubro, Marico, Mars, and Procter & Gamble reinstate the religion within the institute by extending offers within the diverse domains of IT, Operations & Supply Chain, and Sales & Marketing.
On the occasion, Prof Ashish Pandey, Faculty Placement Coordinator at SJMSOM said,“SJMSOM has successfully concluded the ultimate placements of the 2019-21 batch, thereby reaffirming itself as a premier B-School in India. the typical CTC increased by 5% to Rs. 21.96 lass despite the unprecedented times brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. A swathe of lucrative opportunities in diverse roles has strengthened the industry's preference for the talents that students of SJMSOM need to offer. BFSI, Consulting, IT, FMCG, E-commerce, and Healthcare companies have provided nearly equal opportunities, proving the range of experience among the 2019-21 batch.”
IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2021: ConclusionSJMSOM conducted its final placement process for the 2019-21 batch, with 100% of students securing roles in diverse domains and industries at reputed companies. Among the 40 recruiters aren't only legacy recruiters like Accenture, Cochlear, Colgate-Palmolive, JPMC, Procter & Gamble, PwC US Advisory offering coveted roles in Investment Banking, service industry, Operations, Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain Management, there have been 16 first time recruiters like Infosys Consulting, JCB, Mars, Paytm, and ZS Associates offering niche roles in Financial Advisory, service industry, and Marketing, among others. SJMSOM is a very ranked B-school of IIT Bombay. it's been ranked 11 by NIRF, MHRD 2020 Rankings. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management is a tutorial unit of IITB and has its distinct place as a national and global business management school. aside from MBA, SJMSOM offers post-graduate Master of Management (MOM) and Ph. D. programs and has recently launched an Executive MBA, jointly with the Washington University at St. Louise, USA. SJMSOM provides a well-designed curriculum and training to the scholars preparing them to satisfy the contemporary challenges in their business life ahead. Students at SJMSOM get an opportunity to interact with faculty associated altogether domains like IT, Bio-informatics, Industrial Design, Rural Development, Climate, and Sustainable Growth and Transportation getting to appreciate technology and apply it in management. Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE) and Entrepreneurship Cell (eCell) provide opportunities to all or any stakeholders of IITB to find out from the experiences of budding ventures. SJMSOM is one of the five select founding member institutes of the National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN). The School features a continuous process of interaction with industry leaders through Seminars, Lectures, and other students’ festivals/events/continuum/activities (clubs) associated with all functions of Management. SJMSOM alumni serve at the various leadership positions within the various private, public, multinational, government, and non-profit organizations. Also Read, SVKM's NMIMS Invites Applications for MBA (Law) Startups withdraw internships to B-school
Top Placemnets ExpectedPwC, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd., Avantis, HDFC Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mahindra. Aditya Birla, Marsh, Reliance Jio Infocomm, Aranca, Michael Page, Tata AIA IIFL, Berkeley Research Group, and others have admired SBM's MBA (Law) graduates.MBA(Law) graduates have an advantage over their peers in any industry because they have experience in two roles. Legal, investment banking, and IP consulting are all viable options, as is being a member of an organization's Legal, Finance, M&A, and IPR departments, ultimately operating in vital functions including legal advice, contract and transaction management, corporate governance, and enforcement. 10 Tips to Crack NMAT
NMIMS Invites Applications for MBA (Law) : Expertise Reviews
1. Hrithika Choudhary, Manager HR, Marsh India Insurance Brokers, said,"We value our association with MBA (Law) course of NMIMS, and truly believe that it nurtures the best pedigree of future-ready talent who are equipped with the right skills sets and technical knowledge, to suit our requirements. The students have the optimum blend and exposure of law and management which has proven to be of substantial use, especially in organizations such as ours. The SBM alumni employed at Marsh India have consistently performed well to add value to our organization and growth journey. We are certain that this program and the talent it produces will continue to witness immense success."
2. Dr. Bala Krishnamoorthy, Dean In charge, SVKM's NMIMS School of Business Management, said,"With an increasing overlap of legal issues in business, there is strong demand for professionals with interwoven skills and a robust understanding of both business and law. To run a business successfully one, needs to possess in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment across different sectors. Given the scarcity of such specialized talent, there was an urgent need for a program that combined the domains of law and management in a cohesive manner, and that went beyond a few modules on corporate law. We conceived MBA (Law) as a program that would combine these two specialties to develop multi-skilled leaders who can help organizations deal with the legal aspects of various functions. Our goal is to groom lawyers into business leaders by providing them the academic knowledge and the problem-solving skills of a manager. The success of our program is a testament to our belief in this management program that combines two domain specializations."
3. Dr. Paritosh Basu, Sr. Professor & Prog. Chairperson, Finance & MBA-Law, School of Business Management, further added,"As we see increasing specialization in business functions, the demand for multi-skilled managers with expertise in more than one domain has also risen sharply. MBA (Law) equips students with dual expertise in law and business, giving them a legal perspective to managerial functions. The specialized curriculum designed in consultation with seasoned academics and industry experts bridges the crucial knowledge gap and creates synergies by bringing management and law together. With internships and immersive project work, it also provides students with industry exposure and business insights so that they can hit the ground running after completing the program." All you need to Know about NMAT By GMAC Thus , NMIMS Invites Applications for MBA (Law) program which focuses on developing skills in management, data analysis, and soft skills multi-modal communication, along with a focus on the domestic and international laws governing business. Students are encouraged to develop critical thinking and emotional intelligence with an innovative approach to problem-solving. They gain expertise in laying out legal briefs, planning policy documents, and carrying out standard operating and monitoring procedures in total compliance with the laws, regulations, and governance requirements of the country.
NMIMS Invites Applications for MBA (Law) : AccreditationSBM has the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, which is known as the longest-standing and most prestigious professional accreditation in business education. It has NAAC accreditation with Grade A+ (3.59 CGPA), Mumbai Campus and is recognized as Category-I University by MHRD/UGC Grant of Graded Autonomy Regulation, 2018. Read More, How to prepare for NMAT Exam
Startups withdraw internships to B-school students amid the second wave of Covid-19“Sorry, your internship offer has been revoked because of Covid-19.”Startups withdraw internships to B-school students amid the second wave of covid-19 in India. First-year MBA students across IIMs – from Lucknow to Shillong - and other B-schools have taken to professional networking site LinkedIn to air their displeasure after companies revoked internship offers to cite economic uncertainty following the Covid-19 second wave. From cybersecurity to business-to-business sales and mid-sized startups, companies across sectors have informed B-school placement cells that the internships are on hold or that they might not pay stipends, a minimum of a dozen MBA students. CAT Online Courses “They should’ve told us before. They kept on stalling,” a student at one among the IIMs said, asking specifically that the IIM be not named. Over 1,000 students from MBA and Engineering colleges like IIT-Bombay, various IIMs, Wellingkar Mumbai, Delhi University, Symbiosis Pune, and Banaras Hindu University have filled out a form between April 28-April 30 to get an internship through Mission Summer Internship an initiative by Mission Helping Hands. "These are the scholars whose internships have gotten revoked because of the second phase of Covid," says Dr. Shubhra Chakraborty, founding father of Mission Helping Hands. The initiative placed 384 students for summer internships last year when the primary wave of the pandemic hit. It received over 1,700 registration over a period of a fortnight. "Our number this year goes to be above last year. We launched just three days ago," says Chakraborty. The IIM student said the withdrawal was announced just three days before his joining date despite repeatedly checking with the interior placement cell leading up to the beginning date. “We lost a month, I might have gone to another company and interned,” he said. For many students who have a hefty education loan to repay, an internship is vital to intensify from the primary to the second year. The uncertainty is now causing them to require up any role on offer. “People try to take advantage of us for work we do as an intern,” said a 25-year-old who took to LinkedIn to seek out an internship after his offer was withdrawn. “It has become a joke now. They're hiring from IIM and that they don’t want to pay. That hurts.” Another student whose internship offered wasn't honored said: “We are trying to find new opportunities through our own contacts but it’s difficult thanks to the continuing pandemic.” A 23-year-old MBA student from Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, was informed by a Mumbai-based ed-tech startup every week after joining that he would not be paid thanks to “pandemic-related reasons.” “Business valuation is often done from home. I might have done it on my laptop albeit I used to be understanding of their Noida office. there's no difference,” the scholar, who has taken an education loan of Rs 17 lakh, said. He added A friend’s offer to intern at an NSE-listed manufacturing company was postponed indefinitely last week According to several students, Israel-based cybersecurity company Gamasec, which had plans to expand in India, withdrew many summer internship offers from IIMs and other B-schools. Explaining why a former senior executive at the firm said the role had required them to be physically present in its office in Bengaluru. E-commerce content startup Mason had to tug back summer internship offers in its marketing department because the team leads were infected with Covid-19. however, the company has onboarded interns in operations and sales, said Kausambi Manjita, founder and CEO of the Accel and Lightspeed Venture Partners-funded startup. “You have an obligation to people that join to form them successful. it's worse for somebody to hitch you especially fresh out of school and have nobody to support you,” Manjita said, adding that placement cells at top-tier colleges were scrambling to assist students. On Friday, she received one such request from the location cell of a top-tier management institute to onboard a student for a six-week internship, for free. A spokesperson for IIM Bangalore declined to discuss what percentage of summer internship offers had been withdrawn. Also Read, IIM Bodh Gaya Management Conference 2021 IIM Bodh Gaya Third Convocation Hosted,175 Students Conferred Degrees
Masters’ Union Gurugram reports top Internship placementsMasters’ Union Gurugram reports top Internship placements. In its first year, Masters' Union Business School's inaugural cohort of 65 students was placed in over 40 top companies, with advisory, private equity, venture capital, product management, data sciences, and marketing is the most common sectors. McKinsey, BCG, Tata IQ, PWC, EY, and KPMG are among the top recruiters who come to the B-School for internship placements. In its very first year, Masters’ Union Business School’s inaugural cohort of 65 students has found placements in over 40 top firms, with the foremost popular sectors being consulting, private equity, risk capital, product management, data sciences, and marketing. CAT Online Courses In its very first internship report, the B-School’s Careers Department stated that top recruiters coming to the B-School for the internship placements include McKinsey, BCG, Tata IQ, PWC, EY, and KPMG among the consulting firms. Commenting on the stellar Internships, Masters’ Union CEO, Rupesh said “It is thanks to the standard of the cohort, the tech-focused curriculum, the deep industry immersion, and therefore the practitioner-led classes that our students achieved tremendous placement success, at par with the old IIMs” In a rather rare occurrence among B-Schools, students have also cracked private equity and risk capital jobs at Softbank JV, L&T Private Equity, Orios Venture Partners, and Antler India. Many students have also scored unique Chief of Staff roles at top-funded startups like FtCash (500 Start-ups), Simpl (IA Ventures), Park+ (Sequoia), and Answer. Fintech was also a rather popular choice for product management roles with the recently announced Unicorn - Razorpay taking the foremost number of scholars. Bosch and Virtusa recruited students for or their international offices in Germany and the US respectively, while other domestic product management recruiters included Juspay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, and IndiaMart. JGU, Coursera to launch 3 online masters’ degrees In Finance, students found roles at BMW Finance, HDFC, ICRA, ICICI, IndusInd, and Axis Bank. In Digital and Marketing, popular companies included bOAt, ITC, Volvo, ABP, Virtusa, and Case Insurance. Some students also opted for long-term consulting projects with Coke and Bobble AI. About eight students were also awarded the Masters’ Union Innovation Lab’s equity-free seed grant to pursue their own ventures over the summer. Select students were also granted fellowships in blockchain platforms and data research. The inaugural cohort of 2021 represents diversity in terms of educational training, professional experience, age, gender, geographies, and even growth aspirations. it's a big representation from engineering and chartered accountancy, aside from lawyers and humanities graduates. the typical age of the cohort members is 25.7 years. Its youngest and oldest members are 21 and 39 years old respectively. With academic training from elite institutions like the IITs, BITS Pilani, St Stephen’s, Shri Ram College of Commerce, most accompany significant work experience during a range of industry verticals, from consulting to manufacturing, having worked with companies like Goldman Sachs, KPMG, EY, Amazon and Mu Sigma, ringing in a mean incoming salary of Rs 10.5 lakh once a year. Masters’ Union is one among the primary B-School in India to possess marquee recruiters like McKinsey, BCG, EY, HDFC, Tata, Softbank, and BMW hire from its inaugural cohort placing it within the league of established institutions like IIMs and ISB. Also read, IIM Bodh Gaya Management Conference 2021 IIM Bodh Gaya Third Convocation Hosted,175 Students Conferred Degrees
IIM Bodh Gaya Management Conference 2021IIM Bodh Gaya organized its maiden edition of the International Management Conference on 23rd and 24th April 2021. The conference’s theme was "Post COVID Management Strategies: Recovery, Resilience, and Adaptation.” In these challenging times, IIM Bodhgaya conducted the virtual conference with the thought that “this is the time for us to recover, become resilient, and adapt to the new normal.” Amidst a plethora of colossal challenges, business leaders, policymakers, and management gurus are under extraordinary pressure to re-think strategies for recovery, building resilience, and adaptation to the new normal. More than 275 papers were presented at the conference, and various eminent speakers graced the event. Start your Preparation with CAT online Courses A two-day pre-conference workshop preceded the conference. The workshop conducted on 21st April had sessions by Prof. Teena Bharti, Assistant professor in Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management, IIM Bodh Gaya; Dr. Nidhi Mishra, Assistant Professor, Organization Behaviour, IIM Bodhgaya; Dr.Subhadip Roy, IIM Ahmedabad. The Day 2 of the workshop was facilitated by Prof. Ankush Agrawal, IIT Delhi; Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari, Rajagiri Business School; Prof. Sreejesh S, IIM Kozhikode; and Prof. Chandan Parsad, IIM Bodh Gaya. The workshops were conducted successfully, with the attendees gaining a lot of insights into the research world. The leading conference started on 23rd April, which was inaugurated by Dr. Mohammed Laeequddinon, Chairperson, PGP, on behalf of Prof. Vinita Sahay, Director, IIM Bodh Gaya, who welcomed all the eminent guests and speakers. The first session of the day was with the keynote speaker, Dr. Sanjay Madaria, Curators Distinguished Professor, Department of Computer Science, Missouri University of Science and Technology & ACM Distinguished Scientist, and an IEEE Golden Cre Awardee. Dr. Madaria presented his models that can identify the tweets’ sentiments floated on Twitter regarding Covid 19 using Machine Learning. He utilized the US tweets and maintained that privacy was protected through privacy models developed while analyzing tweets’ emotions. The next session up on the schedule was Dr. Arun Elias, Associate Dean, Wellington School of Business, New Zealand, who discussed ‘Post Covid Strategies - A Systems Thinking Approach. He stated that the Covid 19 pandemic is a complex problem and more than a health problem, and we need to see it as a whole instead and not piece by piece as per the systems approach. He emphasized that complex issues cannot be solved using a simple solution. The event was taken forward by Dr. Yanki Hartijasti, Assistant Professor of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia. She presented a paper on Redesigning HR Strategies Post Covid. She emphasized the changing HR trends and means of employee engagement due to the pandemic. The last address of the introductory session was by Mr. Neeraj Khandelwal, Vice President - Financial Services Analytics, GENPACT. He highlighted how analytics has helped in increasing the speed of the Decision-making process. He also emphasized the importance of data and how there is a data explosion in this era. More than 275 papers were presented in 54 tracks by expert researchers, scholars, and industry specialists with deep insights on post -covid strategies for management during this two-day conference. The major themes that emerged were digitalization, Online Shopping, Mobile Marketing, Reinforcing Organisation values, Indian economy, Post covid tourism, online education, etc. The maiden edition of the conference had a great run with various eminent speakers and researchers. To mark the end to it, a valedictory session was organized, graced by Prof. Justin Paul, Distinguished Professor, Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Consumer Studies, and Associate Editor Journal of Business Research. Prof. Justin spoke on the topic ‘Covid-19: Opportunities and Challenges for Businesses.’ The event came to an end with a vote of thanks being presented by Dr. Soumyajyoti Banerjee, Assistant Professor, IIM Bodh Gaya. Also Read, IIM Bodh Gaya Third Convocation Hosted,175 Students Conferred Degrees
IIM Bodh Gaya Third Convocation Hosted,175 Students Conferred Degrees
IIM Bodh Gaya hosted its third convocation on April 20 in an online mode owing to pandemic-related safety concerns. A total of 66 students from MBA 2018-20 batch and 109 students from MBA 2019-21 batch were conferred with their MBA degree.Because of pandemic-related safety issues, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya's third convocation was held online on April 20. MBA degrees were conferred on a total of 66 students from the MBA 2018-20 batch and 109 students from the MBA 2019-21 batch. The Chairman's Gold Medal, Director's Gold Medal, and Best Student Award were given to deserving students at IIM Bodh Gaya for their academic achievements. CAT Online Courses Anchit Kumar received the chairman's gold medal, while Abhishek Panda and Ravi Shankar Baranwal received the director's gold medal and the best student award for the 2018-20 batch. Kunj Tripathi, Mohit Mittal, and Manudhane Abhishek Praful won the chairman's gold medal, director's gold medal, and best student award, respectively, among the 2019-21 batch. The convocation's chief guest was M Rajeshwar Rao, Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. Mr. Rao expressed his thoughts on life's opportunities, obstacles, and uncertainties in his speech. He urged the young audience to tolerate uncertainty and differences of opinion in the workplace, as well as change, as these traits make people more resilient in dealing with tough circumstances and weathering the storm. Mr. Rao emphasized the need for group discussion in decision-making. He said, “Being a part of various committees, discussions, and forums at the G-20, BIS, Global Markets Group, etc., we, at RBI, have seen immeasurable value in a collaboration-led policy approach. G-20 did some stellar work while dealing with the aftermath of the global financial crisis by ensuring a coordinated approach between countries.” Dr. Vinita S Sahay discussed IIM Bodh Gaya's achievements, including an increase in batch size to 180 students, increased gender diversity, full-time residential Ph.D. students, and the introduction of the IPM curriculum. From the academic session 2021-22, the five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) will begin. With renowned business schools and universities around the world, the institute partnered on student exchange, faculty mobility, and science. Also Read, JGU, Coursera to launch 3 online masters' degrees 100% placement at JAGSOM