Top Niche MBA Programs Colleges in IndiaMBA Programs, unlike the past, have seen a wide number of niche programs being introduced by various colleges. This is good as MBA would not only be restricted to the fields of Marketing, Finance, and HR but also management fundamentals will be applied in other segments such as Rural Management, Healthcare Management, Insurance Management, Forest Management, Telecom Management, Aviation Management, Disaster Management, Sports Management & so on. This articles will give you a fair idea about the top niche MBA Programs providing colleges in India. Also Read: Top Profile Based MBA Colleges in India
Let's look at some of the top colleges in the country providing Niche MBA programs:Apply Now XISS The Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) was established as an extension department of St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi, in 1955 with the objective of training young men and women in Rural Development, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations. In 1973 the institute was registered as a separate educational society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. In 1978, it moved to its present site and over the years has developed its own distinct identity as a centre of excellence in management education, research, consultancy and development interventions. Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
- Retail Management: The economy today has changed drastically over the years. With digitization, it has become a lot easier to reach consumers. The purchasing power of today’s population is also increasing with each passing day. This has bought an increase in the retail business. It has expanded extensively. E-commerce websites are in bloom with digitization. Merchandising, retail selling, IT, buying of retail, franchising, etc. are a few of the necessary skills required to get into a retail business or company. MBA in retail management courses is necessary to understand the industry completely and make a successful career in it. The blooming business of retail needs smart business minds and the course prepares the students exactly for that. They are imbibed with the qualities needed to handle retail management. With masters in retail management, each and every student gains perspective for a fierce and competitive market of the industry. K. J. Somaiya’s Institute of Management strives to create a better future for the students to make them the leaders in their respective fields of a career in the long run.
- Sports Management: The fast-growing sports sector consisting of Athlete/Talent (also Rights & Licensing) Management, Sports Marketing/Sponsorship, Sports Tourism, Sports Digital Solutions, e-Sports, Sports Venue Operations and Management, Sports Analytics, is very diversified today and holds great potential for career opportunities. K J Somaiya Institute of Management and Somaiya Sports Academy with world-class sports facilities for on-ground experiential learning opportunities and international immersion opportunities readies students to become industry professionals in the multi-billion dollar global industry that is propelled by enormous consumer demand
- Study abroad option available with International partnering universities
- Dual Specializations to make student multi-industry ready
- Electives taught by eminent faculty from Industry
- Range of inspirational speakers from around the world
- Exclusively designed course content at par with top international business schools
- Case Studies, Live Projects, Movie Analysis, Fests participation, Foreign language course, International conference all and much more
- This program is embedded in a learning community characterized by a strong research tradition and high quality professional teaching
- Programmed to inculcate Innovation, Ethical Values & Nurture Holistic development
- Smart student cohorts
Founded in the year 1982, the Indian Institute of Forest Management is a public, autonomous institute of sectoral management located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Headed by an appointee by the Ministry of Environment, the main objective and aim of IIFM are to meet the growing need of managerial human resources in natural resource management, environment and the allied sectors.
IIFM is ranked 60 in a list of India’s list of Management Institute by the National Institutional Ranking Framework. Overall, the institute is ranked 8th in the country by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Apply Now Hope you got a fair idea about Top Niche MBA Programs Colleges in India