CET exam application formAnisha Mukhija
CET exam application form
MAH CET Application Form 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the application form of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH CET 2020 in the third week of January 2020. MAH CET application form 2020 will be available on the official website and can only be filled in online mode. The end date for registering for MAH CET 2020 is the second week of February. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for MAH CET 2020 before they start filling the application form. The fee for MAH CET application form 2020 will be different for candidates belonging to various categories. MAH CET 2020 will be conducted in a computer-based mode in the second week of March. Read the full article to know all the information about MAH CET 2020 application form such as eligibility criteria, important dates, how to fill the application form.
Competitors must read the means offered underneath to fill and submit the MAH CET 2020 application frame in a sorted-out way:
How To Fill MAH CET Application Form 2020?
MAH CET 2020 registration and application process includes five steps:
- Furnishing basic info
- Uploading photo and signature
- Academic and admission details
- Preview of the MAH CET application form
- Payment of fees
Steps to Register for MAH CET 2020
- Open official website in a new window
- Click on MAH CET 2020
- Click on New Registration
- Enter personal and academic details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Preview your form and make fee payment
MAH CET 2020 Application Form: Important Points
- After the successful submission of data, the Application ID is generated.
- This ID is required for all future login purposes.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
Photo and Signature:
MAH CET 2020 applicants have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in .jpg/.jpeg format only. Here are some points to remember:
- The image should be a recent passport-style color picture clicked against the white or light-colored background
- The size of the photo image must be 200 x 230 pixels and between 20kb to 50 kb.
- The signature should be on white paper by black ink
- Size of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels and between 10kb – 20kb
Documents Required for Filling MAH CET Application Form 2020
At the time of filling the MAH CET 2020 application form, the candidate is required to furnish various personal and academic details. They must keep the following document by their side while filling the MAH CET form:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets/certificate
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Recent Passport size photo
- Signature on A4 size white sheet
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
Preferred Web Browser to Fill MAH CET 2020 Application Form
The preferred web browsers to fill the MAH CET application form are Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 69). The candidates must only use a laptop or desktop to fill the MAH CET application form. DO NOT use a smartphone.
MAH CET 2020 Application Form: Mistakes to Avoid
- Do not leave any mandatory field empty
- Do not use expired credit/debit card for fee payment. If the fee payment remains incomplete, your form will not be accepted
- Enter your email ID and phone number correctly as login ID and other communication will be shared through these
- Always check your junk e-mail folder also for registration related emails
MAH CET Application Fee
MAH CET application fee is to be paid online only at the time of registration. Fee payment through any other mode will not be accepted. Below table indicates category-wise MAH CET application fee:
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 1000|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs 800|
Note: Candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable at the time of filling the CAP Application form to be considered under the category.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can opt to pay the application fee through either Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Candidates have to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
Also, read a List of colleges accepting MAH-CET scores.