CET exam application formAnisha Mukhija
CET exam application form
MAH CET Application Form 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the application form of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH CET 2022 in the third week of March 2022 (tentatively). MAH CET application form 2022 will be available on the official website and can only be filled in online mode. The end date for registering for MAH CET 2022 is the last week of March (tentatively). Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for MAH CET 2022 before they start filling the application form. The fee for MAH CET application form 2022 will be different for candidates belonging to various categories. MAH CET 2022 will be conducted in a computer-based mode in the second week of June (tentatively). Read the full article to know all the information about MAH CET 2022 application form such as eligibility criteria, important dates, how to fill the application form.
Important: IIM WAT PI Experience Dockets
Competitors must read the means offered underneath to fill and submit the MAH CET 2022 application frame in a sorted-out way:
MBA MAH CET Registration Dates
Online Registration starts
|March 13, 2022 ( Tentative)|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment last date||
May 11, 2022
The last date to edit Application
|June 28-June 30, 2022|
Last date to Print Application
August 12, 2022
|Hall Ticket start date||
August 12, 2022
MAH CET 2022 Exam
|August 23, 24 and 25, 2022|
September 11, 2022
Counselling (CAP Rounds)
|MBA CET 2022 Joining JB etc.||
October 2022 (Tentative)
Read More: MAH CET Exam Syllabus & Difficulty Level
Steps to Register for MAH CET 2022.
- Open official website in a new window
- Click on MAH CET 2022
- Click on New Registration
- Enter personal and academic details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Preview your form and make fee payment.
How To Fill MAH CET Application Form 2022?
After registering, candidates must fill out the MAH CET 2022 Application Form by following the steps given below:
- On the website, click the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Fill up the details for your domicile and category.
- Enter your qualification information as well as your preferred exam centre.
- To prove your identification, provide scanned copies of your photo, signature, and document.
- Check the MAH CET (MBA) 2022 Application form after you’ve finished filling it out to make sure all the information is right.
- Pay your application fees with a debit/credit card, UPI/QR, or Net Banking.
Start your MBA CET online courses
MAH CET 2022 Application Form: Important Points
- After the successful submission of data, the Application ID is generated.
- This ID is required for all future login purposes.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
Photo and Signature:
MAH CET 2022 applicants have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in .jpg/.jpeg format only. Here are some points to remember:
- The image should be a recent passport-style color picture clicked against the white or light-colored background
- The size of the photo image must be 200 x 230 pixels and between 20kb to 50 kb.
- The signature should be on white paper by black ink
- Size of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels and between 10kb – 20kb
Documents Required for Filling MAH CET Application Form 2022
At the time of filling the MAH CET 2022 application form, the candidate is required to furnish various personal and academic details. They must keep the following document by their side while filling the MAH CET form:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets/certificate
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Recent Passport size photo
- Signature on A4 size white sheet
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
Preferred Web Browser to Fill MAH CET 2022 Application Form
The preferred web browsers to fill the MAH CET application form are Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 69). The candidates must only use a laptop or desktop to fill the MAH CET application form. DO NOT use a smartphone.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form: Mistakes to Avoid
- Do not leave any mandatory field empty
- Do not use expired credit/debit card for fee payment. If the fee payment remains incomplete, your form will not be accepted
- Enter your email ID and phone number correctly as login ID and other communication will be shared through these
- Always check your junk e-mail folder also for registration related emails
MAH CET Application Fee
MAH CET application fee is to be paid online only at the time of registration. Fee payment through any other mode will not be accepted. Below table indicates category-wise MAH CET application fee:
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 1000|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs 800|
Note: Candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable at the time of filling the CAP Application form to be considered under the category.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can opt to pay the application fee through either Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Candidates have to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
Also, read a List of colleges accepting MAH-CET scores.