MAH-MBA CET Exam 2022
Important Update :-
MAH MBA CET exam date 2022 is finally out and students can look forward to their dream college. Exam dates for MAH CET 2022 have been declared. The registration period began on March 17 and will conclude on April 7. On this page, you will find all MAH CET exam dates such as registration, application, admit card, exam, result, and counselling. All the Top B-schools opened their Admission process through the MAH MBA CET exam.
Start your preparation with online CET Courses and mocks
Important Dates to Remember
|Online Registration Starts||March 17, 2022|
|Online Registration & Fee payment last date||April 7, 2022|
|The last date to edit application||April First week|
|Last date to print application||April 8, 2022|
|Hall Ticket start date||May 10, 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam||June 24-26, 2022|
|Result Declaration||July 1, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Counseling (CAP Rounds)||September 1, 2022 (Tentative)|
|MBA CET 2022 Joining JB etc.||September 30, 2022 (Tentative)|
MAH CET EXAM
Maharashtra – Common Entrance Test or MAH CET/MBA CET/MMS CET is a computer-based management entrance test. Officially it is known as MAH MBA/MMS–CET, the exam is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, for admission to MBA/MMS courses in various institutes in the state of Maharashtra. Some colleges outside Maharashtra also accept CET. MAH CET/MBA CET/MMS CET is followed by Centralised Admission Process (CAP) on Counselling in which the candidates will be allotted MBA seats in CET participating colleges on the basis of their ranks in MH CET. MH CET is conducted in March over two sessions, but due to the pandemic CET has been postponed. The sections in MH MBA CET exam includes – Logical Reasoning (LR), Abstract Reasoning (AR), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC). Candidates having valid score of CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA can participate in CET counselling directly, for admission to CET participating colleges.
MBA MAH CET Exam Pattern
It is critical to build a precise strategy and a thorough understanding of the paper pattern in order to maximize your MH-CET results. The analysis that follows will provide you with a clear image of the MH-CET 2022 paper pattern and point you on the right path in your preparation. Know the MBA CET Exam Pattern to crack the exam
CET Exam Pattern Highlights:
- For 2021 MAH-CET, the Exam pattern was changed. The time duration was 2.5 hours while the number of questions was 200.
- MAH-CET is conducted online over a period of 2.5 hours (150 minutes).
- The medium of the exam was English, and the paper had a total of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates will be allotted 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Every question had 5 answer options out of which candidates had to select one.
- The exam is held in multiple sessions. Competent Authority, using the standardized Equi-percentile method, equates scores across sessions.
- The test comprises multiple-choice objective-type questions. Candidates need to attempt 200 questions in 150 minutes
|MAH CET Exam Pattern||Key Details|
|Number of sections||No Section|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Areas of Testing||Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Marking scheme||One mark (+1) for each correct question
Zero mark (0) for wrong answer
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of answer choices||Five|
|Exam duration||150 minutes|
With 200 questions to answer in 150 minutes and no sections, time management is essential for a good score on the MH-CET. Unlike other national exams, the MH-CET has no negative grading, which is good news for candidates. Take a look at the distribution of questions in one of the previous year’s exams slots.
|Logical + Critical Reasoning||75|
As a result, as an applicant, you must be aware that the amount of questions from each subject is unknown, and that full preparation of all significant areas is required in order to achieve a high score. The deadline for online registration and the exam date will be announced soon. JBIMS, SIMSREE, K.J Somaiya, Welingkar, and PUMBA are among the best colleges that accept MH-CET scores.
MAH CET Exam Syllabus & Difficulty Level
MAH MBA CET Exam full-form Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a computer-based management entrance test.The test, officially known as MAH-MBA / MMS-CET, is carried out by the Technical Education Directorate, Maharashtra, for admission to management courses such as MBA/MMS in various institutes in the state of Maharashtra. Find below the detailed CET Exam syllabus for MBA and difficulty level.
CET 2021 Exam Key Highlights
- Number of Colleges through CET: 300+
- Conducting Body: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Application Process: Online
- Application fee: Rs 1000 (All India) & Rs 800 ( Maharashtra Candidates)
- Total Number of Questions: 200
- Total Time Duration: 150 Minutes
- Sessions of the exam Conducted: No Section
CET Exam Eligibility
Candidates must have a bachelors’ degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of fifty marks, and a minimum of 45% just in case of reserved candidates. Final year students also can apply. Candidates appearing for CAT / GMAT / CMAT /MAT / XAT/ ATMA are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates got to fill online forms consistent with the schedule.
MBA MAH CET 2022 Registration Process
Step 1: Fill within the form
Candidates willing to use for the CET exam got to fill within the form. Candidates must note that the appliance form is often filled online only. The registrations are normally called in January with a deadline somewhere in February. Candidates must note that one candidate is allowed to fill just one form. Multiple applications are going to be rejected.
Step 2: Download MAH CET Admit Card
Candidates who register successfully for MAH CET get access to admit cards a minimum of one week before the exam. The admit cards are going to be available for download on the official website. To download an equivalent, candidates got to provide their username and password. Each admit card will carry a license number which can be unique for each aspirant.
Step 3: Appear for MAH CET Exam
Candidates can expect questions from sections like Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
Step 4: Check MAH CET Result
Test-takers can expect MAH CET result within every week from the date of test. The score cards are often downloaded from the official website using username and password. Post-result-declaration, aspirants will get to apply to the state colleges of their choice through DTE.
MAH- MBA CET Exam Syllabus 2022
MAH-CET Exam has four sections:
- Visual Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Syllabus of the above sections:
- Visual Reasoning
This section has 25 questions. Visual reasoning is a significant part of the CET exam. Having a grip of these questions is very important. There is no negative marking in this section. The difficulty level of this section is from easy to moderate. But students who have not practiced these types of questions may consider it to be moderate to difficult. The questions in visual reasoning section are of different types.
|Missing Figure||Fill in the Blanks|
- Verbal Ability
This section has 50 questions. Reading comprehension forms a really important part of this section. The reading section doesn’t require focus and in-depth reading because the RCs are easy to moderate. MH-CET provides you a complete of 120 minutes to solve 200 questions. Out of those 120 minutes, you ought to attempt to spend 45 to 50 minutes on the VA Section.
|Reading Comprehension||Para Jumbles|
|Sentence Completion||Fill in the Blanks|
|Statement Arguments||Critical Reasoning|
|Probable Starter||Cloze Passage|
|Fact Inference Judgements||Odd one out|
- Quantitative Aptitude
This section has 50 questions. The questions in the QA section are of the easy to moderate level of difficulty. The major topics include questions on approximations and calculations including BODMAS, number system, percentage, interest, profit and loss, average, ratio proportion, alligations and mixtures, time and work, time speed & distance, etc.
|Ratio & Proportion||Profit & Loss|
|SI & CI||Quadratic Equations|
|Mixture & Allegation||Linear Equations|
|Mensuration||Time, Speed & Distance|
|Time & Work||Permutation & Combination|
|Coordinate Comparison||Coordinate Geometry|
|Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation|
|Pie Charts||Bar Charts|
- Logical Reasoning
This section has 75 questions. In the Logical Reasoning section, most of the questions are from the topics like analytical puzzles, alpha-numeric series, coding-decoding, blood relations, Symboperation, Syllogism, Input-output, etc. Apart from that the questions on different areas of verbal reasoning like courses of action, implicit assumptions and conclusions also appear in a sufficient number. Revising the concept of complementary pairs in a syllogism is Important for solving all the questions of syllogism.
|Puzzles||Parallel / Linear / Circular Arrangement|
|Conditional Coding||Blood Relation|
|Critical Reasoning||Strong & Weak Argument|
|Course of Action||Cause & Effect|
|Statement & Assumptions||Statement & Conclusion|
|Pie Charts||Bar Charts|
MAH-CET MBA Exam Difficulty Level
Every MBA entrance exam has its own level of difficulty when you compare it with other MBA entrance exams. The CET exam difficulty level also varies from student to student.
When you compare MAH CET with CAT, the syllabus is not that different although CAT doesn’t actually have a well-defined syllabus. MAH CET paper pattern includes 200 questions in 150 mins, however, there is no negative marking.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test commonly known as (MAH-CET) is a computer-based management entrance exam. It has sections including quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, data sufficiency, logical reasoning, visual reasoning, verbal ability, verbal reasoning, and reading comprehension. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Maharashtra for admission in the MBA/MMS programs in various B-schools all over Maharashtra. The exam is conducted in the month of March every year. It holds immense significance as its score is valid for admission to over 100 management colleges across Maharashtra. Admission to the management courses is a centralized process and is covered under the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
Tips to crack CET
- First of all, before preparing for any exam do full research on it. Then make a strategy to start your preparation. Make a study plan and divide the syllabus accordingly.
- Learn shortcuts and tricks for faster calculation. Tables, squares, and cubes need to be on your tips for successful mental calculation. These are major areas of Arithmetic topic in quants. You should try to develop approximations, decimal fractions, and percentages for better performance.
- Improve your vocabulary by referring to newspapers and reading books; also by adhering to a dictionary regularly. You need to learn new words, adopt the right usage, and ensure that you have an eye for mistakes. Download vocabulary building apps on your phones and you can also watch movies with English subtitles.
- Clear your basics first of all the topics in each section. Then identify your strengths and weaknesses because it gets imperative to turn your weaknesses into strengths and refine your strengths further in the race to succeed.
- Avoid delay in studying the syllabus. One must check in advance whether all the topics are understood. Follow your strategy to complete the syllabus on time and also save time for mocks.
- Only practice makes a man perfect. The more you practice more easily you will be able to solve the problems. Each attempt will help one understand something that you have forgotten earlier.
- Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, it is really important to set small improvement targets and see if you are meeting those targets. You climb a ladder, one step a time, not all at once. It is also to analyze your progress from time to time. One should also be aware of the CET exam pattern of the previous year
- You should ensure that you eat healthy during the exam season and sleep well to be fresh enough to retain as well as apply.
CET Exam Books & Mocks
CATKing has a special team that designs all the study materials. We have specially designed the books in three sets to help students learn in a systematic manner. Basic books give a good start for students to understand all the basic concepts which are a must to know. Once the students have understood the basics, we move to the Advance which increases the levels & then Intensive where you get your hands on the actual exam level questions.
Prepare for CET in a smart way with a comprehensive course designed with the strategic approach to Crack CET and make it to JBIMS!
- Increase your score by effective strategies
- Learn topper’s strategies (30-40, G strategy)
- Vocabulary Booster
- DI without pen
- Interactions with toppers and mentors
- Live doubt clearing sessions
- Study from anywhere conveniently
- Learn from CET Toppers
- Increase your scores by 20 marks
- Weekly/Monthly study plans
- Post CET mentorship by CET Toppers
Please refer: https://www.courses.catking.in/cet-courses/
Aspirants preparing for the CET exam must refer to the best books and resources for MAH CET 2021 preparation. For a thorough understanding of the subjects and sections, best books will provide good study material to the aspirants. There are various sources online to study for MAH CET 2021, however, candidates can clear their basics or can understand the MAH CET exam pattern in detail by taking the help of offline books. Candidates preparing for MAH CET can refer to many books according to their choice, however, while selecting the best books for the 2021 MAH CET exam, candidates must choose a book that explains basic concepts, questions with variables difficulty, mocks, and solved papers.CATking E-books are specially designed by toppers of MBA CET adding all the above points from basic to advance CET level Additionally, the right kind of books and study materials coupled with the best mocks for CET Preparation will help candidates prepare well for the MAH CET examination. CATking CET E-books and CET Mocks are designed in accordance with all such for better students preparation for the CET exam.
CATKing has strategically divided the MBA entrance preparation into 3 sets of books. Basic, Advance & Intensive.Other then this we have CATKing E-books which has topic wise practice questions for CET designed by toppers from JBIMS which help students to ace their CET prep.
The basic books help students build a strong fundamental about the various concepts. Once they are done with the basic books, they can switch to Advance which helps them understand their level of preparedness with the various concepts. Once done with the advance book, they can move to the Intensive level where they get to solve the actual exam level questions
CATKing Mocks are well-known for their actual exam level questions, this is since they are designed by the exam toppers of the respective exams. Not only that for every mock, but we also have an analysis video that will help you understand the toppers approach for each mock. With this pack you get the following mocks:
- 30 CAT Mocks
- 20 CET Mocks
- 20 NMAT Mocks
- 10 XAT Mocks
- 3 MICAT Mocks
- 10 CMAT Mocks
Video Analysis for All Mocks
Boost your preparation with exclusive mocks designed as per latest CET exam pattern. Subscribe now: https://www.courses.catking.in/cet-courses/#options
COLLEGES ACCEPTING MAH CET SCORES:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test commonly known as (MAH-CET) is a computer-based management entrance exam. It has sections including quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, data sufficiency, logical reasoning, visual reasoning, verbal ability, verbal reasoning, and reading comprehension. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Maharashtra for admission in the MBA/MMS programs in various B-schools all over Maharashtra. The exam is conducted in the month of March every year. It holds immense significance as its score is valid for admission to over 100 management colleges across Maharashtra. The admission to the management courses is a centralized process and is covered under the MAH-CET Centralized Admission (CAP) round process. Read on to find out the list of colleges accepting MAH CET scores in India.
Top colleges through MH-CET exam
|JBIMS, Mumbai (MMS)||99.95+|
|SIMSREE, Mumbai (MMS)||99.85+|
|Welingkar , Mumbai||99.70+|
|MET Mumbai (PGDM)||99.5+|
|MET Mumbai (PG in Mass Media Management)||99.5+|
|NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||Profile-based|
|Xavier Institute of Management, Mumbai||99+|
|SIESCOMS, Navi Mumbai||99+|
|Chetna Institute, Mumbai||99+|
|Lala Lajpat Rai, Mumbai||98+|
|Thakur Institute of Management, Mumbai||95-98|
|Rizvi Institute of Management, Mumbai||95-98|
|Fr. C. Rodrigues, Mumbai||93-94.99|
|Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute, Mumbai||93-94.99|
|Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai||90-92.99|
|Durgadevi Saraf, Mumbai||90-92.99|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth’s, Mumbai||90-92.99|
|Indira Institue of Management, Pune||90-92.99|
Top 10 MBA Colleges through CET
The MBA program covers the major facets of management (Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Strategy/Frameworks, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Leadership and Information Technology, etc.) The curriculum is designed to strengthen the theoretical foundation, provide practical opportunities (internships, research, projects & workshops) build both hard & soft skills, open up a window of career opportunities and help start your own ventures.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) named after the celebrated industrialist and philanthropist, Jamnalal Bajaj is one of the country’s most elite B-schools. Established in 1965 by the University of Mumbai in alliance with Stanford University, it is one of the pioneering colleges in Mumbai. Popularly referred to as a ‘CEO’s factory’, JBIMS boasts a strong alumni network which is a source of inspiration to the students.
Established in 1983, SIMSREE is a B-Graduate School in Mumbai that promises excellence in academics. In 30+ years of its existence, the college that follows the mantra ‘Work conquers all’ has exhibited spectacular growth in this competitive domain and lauded for its efforts.SIMSREE’s strong corporate interface, notable alumni base, ranking among the top MBA colleges of the country, awards/certifications are proof of its commitment towards imparting an exceptional learning experience that is holistic and enriching.
Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) consistently features among the top 30 education establishments in the country. Founded in the year 1977, it is a part of the esteemed ShikshanaPrasarakaMandali that has 43 colleges under its umbrella. The college focuses on imparting the key skills and knowledge essential to attain success in the constantly evolving business environment. WeSchool has a long list of credentials to its name. The latest is the “AICTE-CII National Award for Best College for Industry College Linkage 2015”.
Established in 1981 as part of Somaiya Vidyavihar, the private-run college has emerged as one of the top MBA colleges of the country. It has produced exceptional managers that hold strategic positions across various domains around the globe. Set on 60 acres, the medium-sized campus with greenery, trees, gardens, and world-class infrastructure is beautiful. K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research was established in 1981 as a part of Somaiya Vidyavihar with the objective of providing state-of-the-art education in management and allied areas. The institute is consistently ranked among the top 25 management institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India. The institute offers full time, part-time and executive programs in Business Management along with Masters in Computer Applications and Doctoral Programmes. The Institute is approved by the AICTE and accredited by the NBA. It has been certified by the Bureau Veritas. The Institute offers MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. programs in various specializations. It has 131 highly-qualified and knowledgeable faculty members. KJ Somaiya also conducts various customized Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes. Top MBA Courses Specializations offered are:
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Sports Management
- Financial Services
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Healthcare Management
- Data Science & Analytics
- Human Resources
- L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research was established in 1995 by our Founder Chairman Late Shri Niranjanlal Dalmia with an aim to provide holistic education to every meritorious student. Today, NLDIMSR ranks among the Top 10 Private B-Schools in Western India and is regarded as the most preferred destination to study management in Mumbai. The Institute has been a recipient of many prestigious awards such as the Pride of Maharashtra’s exemplary achievements & unique contributions in the field of education, CSR activities, and generating new entrepreneurs and start-ups at the Maharashtra Industry and SME summit. The institute has also recently been awarded Best Private Institute in Maharashtra for Placements 2020 by the Centre for Education Growth & Research. NLDIMSR boasts of a state-of-the-art infrastructure that provides a propitious environment to learn, and succeed. The Institute is also Mumbai’s first to have a 12-Terminal Bloomberg Lab. The Institute currently offers 4 programs: 1. 2 years Full-Time PGDM program approved by AICTE 2. Global MBA program in association with University of Wisconsin – Parkside 3. Post Graduate Certificate Program in Big Data in association with SAS 4. Ph.D. program in association with University of Mumbai An important KPI for every B-school is its annual placement report. And NLDIMSR’s alumni presence in some of the top leadership positions in the industry is a testament to their excellent placement record. Every year, top MNCs and top-tier companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Zee Entertainment, Tata Croma, Bennett and Coleman, Kantar, Godrej & Boyce Limited, CitiCorp., CRISIL, CBRE, Factset, Linedata, Aditya Birla Finance, Darashaw& Co. Pvt. Ltd., B&K Securities etc. visit the campus for placements. Average Placement Package: 9.00 LPA
The PGDM (e-business) program at MET is one of a kind program that has been developed keeping in mind the changing landscape of the business environment. Taking the core values of management from the conventional PGDM course and combining it with the new-age technological factors and know-how, the PGDM(e-business) program aims at empowering professionals in today’s digital business era. About the PGDM (e-business) program at MET: The PGDM (e-business) program consists of four semesters that help shape the students and make them ready to meet the challenges of the corporate world. The four semesters are aimed at developing their capabilities and their critical thinking skills. The entire learning program has been formed with a focus on integrating the Academic curriculum with the Industry requirements. The PGDM (e-Business) course at MET offers MBA specializations in five domains namely – Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, and Systems. Along with the Core syllabus, MET also offers other important subjects that can help its students gain a competitive edge over others in this highly competitive and demanding environment. The subjects offered are:
- Design Thinking: MET is the only management college to offer this course which emphasizes creative problem-solving methodology and innovative thinking process.
- Strategic Management: Strategic management is one of the most sought after roles in organizations worldwide. This subject helps students to learn to formulate and implement strategies that will help an organization achieves its ultimate objectives.
- Business Analytics: With the advent of Industry 4.0, it is no surprise why Business Analytics is gaining popularity. Through this course, students learn how to use data and quantitative analysis for decision making and to apply it for the efficient working of the organization.
- Digital Business and Digital Marketing: Through the Digital Business and Digital marketing subject, the students learn everything about the changing digital landscape and become prepared to ace the Digital Business domain.
- E-Commerce: Almost every business is now going online, hence e-commerce is a very relevant subject in today’s day and age. This subject offers to make students understand and learn how to run businesses beyond brick and mortar structures, and be successful in running such business.
- Event Management: Event management offers to make students ready to handle any event, whether small or large and make them masters in organizing and working under pressure.
- Real Estate: Real estate has always been an unpopular choice, often considered as an industry that is currently not in good shape, but is sure to turn around soon. With the great professional opportunities that it is bound to open, the program provides this subject as an option for students to explore and learn about it in depth.
Every year, the number of companies visiting the campus continues to increase, with companies offering multiple portfolios such as research analyst, sales & distribution, investment research and portfolio management, advertising, digital marketing, business analyst, customer service, marketing, e-commerce, etc. The top recruiters come from diverse sectors such as IT, real estate, pharma, life-sciences, automobile sector, banking and NBFCs, FMCGs to name a few, and offer packages as high as 15.5 lakhs p.a. to its students.
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management – TSCFM, is a part of The Shahani Group of Institutions. With a strong awareness that our students are future global leaders, at TSCFM our focus is on comprehensive development, providing students a globally relevant curriculum, an innovative teaching methodology, and international faculty members who have hands-on business leadership. Being the only B-school in Mumbai to bring the best of international management education in India, we have received many awards for our innovative education model like the Clinton Global Initiative Award at the hands of Pres. Bill Clinton, Ranked #3 in India by Outlook Magazine for Global MBA courses, Management College of the year – 2017 by Higher Education Review Magazine, CFBP Jamnalal Bajaj Award, CII Education Excellence Award, DNA Award for Industry Institute Interface, PIMR Outstanding Educationist Award and many others.
Established in 1971, The Department of Management Sciences (DMS), Savitribai Phule Pune University (also known as PUMBA or Pune University MBA), is one of the premier business schools in India. It is an autonomous department of the University Of Pune (that was recently renamed the Savitribai Phule University Of Pune). MBA++ is the flagship program at PUMBA. The course is covered in 22 months and is distributed over six trimesters. The course has a credit system for the evaluation of students with 100 available credits across electives. Batch size = 180 students, which includes about 30 students from international regions of Korea, the Middle East, ASEAN, and Europe. This course features dual specialization, students can choose from the following – Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Systems, Operations, and International Business. Apart from these courses the college also offers MBA Pharma Biotech and Executive MBA.
The SIES College of Management Studies was established in 1995 with the primary objective of providing quality management education to budding professionals. SIESCOMS’ foundation maps its roots from the rich and glorious tradition which is the crux of The South Indian Education Society. At SIESCOMS every student is inculcated with the necessary skills and knowledge to help him devise new ways / solutions in today’s challenging and ever changing business scenario.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Management Studies
- PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM in Biotechnology Management
The Master of Management Studies (MMS) Curriculum at Chetana’s R.K. Institute of Management & Research ensures the adaptability required to meet the volatile business environment. They recognize the need to provide talented young budding managers to cop with such need. This curriculum exposes the students to real life situations and sharperns their thinking to generate innovative ideas and solution and view their discussions in the light of various constraints. In addition to the University Syllabus, this course continuously incorporates contemporary subjects.
- Exam Score accepted for MMS: MAH CET, CAT, CMAT
- Flagship Programme: MMS
- Total Seats: 120
Last-Minute Tips To Crack MBA MAH CET
Last-minute tips are available to remind you about the exam and any prerequisites that you may have forgotten due to exam anxiety. Here are a few things you should keep in mind to ensure that your MAHCET Exam day goes smoothly:
- Know your Syllabus
Make sure you have a thorough understanding of the syllabus so that you can go through the notes for each chapter in order when it comes time to revise.
|MAH CET Sections||Important Topics|
|Logical Reasoning & Abstract Reasoning||Linear & Circular Arrangement, Series Completion, Coding, Symbol-based Comparison, Venn Diagram, Blood Relations|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Algebra, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage,DataComparison,Data Sufficiency Mensuration, Time & Work, Probability|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Grammar, Sentence Completion,Sentence correction Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary|
- Practice Previous Year Paper
Practice a few previous year’s exams to get a sense of the type of questions that will be asked on the exam. This will also serve as a practice test, accelerating your rate of answering questions. It will also help you understand your strengths and weakness and things you need to work on.
- Always Start Study from your Strengths
Another vital point to keep in mind! When completing a last-minute study, avoid starting with topics and concepts you are unfamiliar with. Starts with the topics which you are good at to gain confidence and later on switch. Rather than attempting to achieve perfection on something new, we recommend that you focus on strengthening the topics in which you can perform at your best.
- Revise Concepts, Formulas & Mocks
One of the important tips is to revise all the concepts shortcuts and formulas you have to grasp each topic once again before the exam, which will help you gain confidence before the exam. Also, revise mocks so that you can avoid the mistakes that you have performed in the mocks you have practiced.
- Check Location Beforehand
The MAH CET admit card will contain information about the exam center, reporting time, and other pertinent information. As a result, one of the last-minute suggestions for passing the MAH CET exam 2021 is to check the exam center ahead of time to avoid any confusion on exam day. Any type of duplication can cause fear and lower your score on the MAH CET MBA exam 2021.
- Attempt All Four Sections
There will be four sections in the MAH CET MBA exam. Candidates taking the MAH CET MBA are encouraged to take all four sections to improve their overall score. While answering, try to strike a balance between all four areas so that time for revision of marked answers is always accessible.
- Take Short Breaks
As the elders have said, all work and no play is a bad thing. After every two hours of study, take a little break to rest before returning to your revising spot. This will allow you to concentrate more on your studies while also allowing you to grasp things more quickly.
- Follow Social Distancing
Following the COVID 19 preventative procedures, all candidates are asked to practice social distancing. This is a basic practical aspect for the applicants’ safety as well as the safety of other test-takers. Candidates should also bring their own hand sanitizers and masks.