GMAT is an online test conducted for admissions into various control programmes offered by B-Schools everywhere in the globe. The full form of GMAT is the Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted with the aid of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The examination checks a candidate ’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading abilities in English to be used for the said reason. The GMAT examination 2019 is a computer adaptive test and no longer a computer-based test totally take a look at, this means that that the candidate will get one question at a time and depending at the accuracy of the previous solution, the difficulty level of the next question could be ascertained.
What is a Computer Adaptive Test?
A computer-adaptive test is the one that adjusts to the level of a candidate’s potential. At the beginning of the test, a candidate is supplied with questions of average difficulty. The difficulty level of the upcoming questions increases or decreases primarily based on the applicant’s performances on previous questions. If a candidate answers the questions incorrectly, the difficulty stage decreases. If a candidate is getting maximum of the questions correct, then the difficulty level of the subsequent questions will increase. This procedure continues until all of the questions in every phase is tried.
What does the GMAT Test?
GMAT checks your ability to reason logically. It tests this potential in each Quantitative and Verbal sections. Consequently, GMAT Verbal is not approximately merely learning grammar rules and analyzing fast, rather it’s far approximately being able to choose the most “effective” sentence in GMAT Sentence Correction and apprehend the author’s reasoning/motive in GMAT Critical Reasoning and GMAT Reading Comprehension.
Since the next question is generated based on a candidate’s overall performance in current questions, one cannot revisit any preceding question(s). It is mandatory to answer every question so that you can continue to the next question.
How much does it fee to take GMAT?
Taking a GMAT exam prices US $250 global. If any candidate wishes to reschedule the examination, they want to pay a further charge of US $50. The GMAT Cancellation Fee is the US $80.
2019 GMAT Exam Changes and Updates:
The Graduate Management Admission Council has shortened the GMAT examination via 30 minutes on the way to be powerful from 16 April 2018. The new exam can be of 3 hours and 30 minutes consisting of test instructions and breaks. The Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative sections are shortened by 13 and 10 mins respectively. The Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment along with the Score Preview and the optional break time will remain equal. These modifications will now not have any impact on scoring inside the shortened Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative sections as only the unscored items were eliminated by GMAC. GMAT has a feature that provides candidates with the ability to customize their GMAT experience by using choosing the section order in which they experience most comfortable taking the exam.
Before April 15, 2018 After April 16, 2018
Number of questions
Number of questions
It’s vital to note that while those sections have changed, the opposite sections are not. The Analytical Writing Assessment maintains to take 30 min and include one essay topic. The Integrated Reasoning segment remains at 12 questions with a 30-minute time restriction. In addition, break times will stay the same.
How Does This Affect Timing on the GMAT?
When taking the shorter test, you’ll need to shift your typical timing benchmarks:
|Start Question Number||Time Remaining||Start Question Number||Time Remaining|
|5||52 minutes||10||47 minutes|
|10||42 minutes||20||29 minutes|
|15||32 minutes||30||11 minutes|
Select section order:
Since July of 2017, the GMAT has given students three alternatives with admire to the order in which the individual test sections appear. The original order turned into was Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning, and this remains one of the options.
Or, students may take the verbal and quant sections first, in whichever order they desire. In these instances, the third and fourth sections will always be Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing respectively. Test-takers make their decisions on section order straight away earlier than starting the examination.
GMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
There are certain eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to use for GMAT. The same is stated under:
- Nationality- There is no restriction regarding the nationality of the applicant.
- Academic Qualification- A certified bachelor degree from a recognised institute. The academic qualification criteria demanded varies for all of the participating institutes.
- Age Limit: A applicants applying for GMAT Exam have to be at least 18 years old. In case, a candidate’s age varies among 13-17 years, then he/she need to provide written evidence of parent’s consent for taking the GMAT Test.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for GMAT Exam a maximum of 5 times in a year.
- Retaking GMAT: Candidates will have to wait for minimum sixteen days before taking the exam again.
- Candidates will have to wait for five years to take the GMAT Exam once more if the formerly received GMAT score is an excellent score of 800.
GMAT 2019 Registration:
- Candidates desiring to take the GMAT can register themselves at any time of the year.
- It is advisable that applicants devise a proper timeline prior to registering for the examination.
- The GMAT Registration technique is obtainable in both online and offline modes.
- More than 2,00,000 applicants appear for the exam every 12 months.
How to Register for GMAT?
According to GMAC, you could register for the GMAT exam 6 months before the Graduate Management Admission Test date or ultra-modern via 24 hours earlier than the GMAT examination date, but, the slot is not available at the last moment. Therefore, it’s far recommended to book your selected slot properly before the planned exam date.
- The first step is to create an account with GMAC on the official website of GMAT.
- Once the account is created the candidates can opt for GMAT 2019 Registration. The equal modes are available for rescheduling or canceling GMAT Test:
- Online at the professional website of GMAT: The candidate can sign in themselves directly at the official website of GMAT
- Through Phone: This can be carried out by means of calling the GMAT Customer Service in your region with an additional charge of US$10.
- Through Postal Mail: If the candidate can pay via cheque or money order, this is the only option to register and schedule the GMAT Exam.
How to Schedule the GMAT Exam?
- Visit the official site of GMAT, mba.com.
- Click on ‘Schedule a GMAT Exam’
- Enter the info requested and Create GMAT User Account
- Provide private details and educational qualification
- Next step is selecting “test date and test location”.
- Post all the above-mentioned process, Candidates now should pay a charge of US $250.
The application fee for GMAT 2019 is $250, which would kind of translate to Rs 15,000-sixteen,000 approximately. Also, if the candidates want to alternate the centre or reschedule the test then they will be charged $50 greater. A candidate can pay GMAT Fee through both online and offline modes. They are described underneath:
- Online Payment Modes
- Credit Cards And Debit Cards
- Visa Card
- American Express
Note: If a credit card or debit card is not accepted, the registration will mechanically be cancelled and the candidate has to schedule for another appointment with a valid mode of fee.
- Offline GMAT Fee Payment Modes
- Cashier’s cheque
- Money Orders
- Personal cheque
- The above-referred to payment modes must be payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT in US dollars.
- It needs to be drawn on a US bank.
- The amount paid must include the total amount which includes all of the applicable taxes.
- The current date must be noted.
- It must have the correct signature, the bank name and its address preprinted at the front of the cheque.
- The cheque needs to be received at the least 10 days before the date of GMAT exam.
- Ithe n case the cheque is back due to inadequate price range in the account then Pearson VUE would possibly incur a service charge from the account electronically. In such state of affairs, the appointment will be terminated and the candidate has to proceed for another scheduling of the GMAT Exam.
Scholarships and grants are normally given via B-schools to pursue an expert program like MBA. Moreover, scholarships may be need-based or merit-based, but, there aren’t any set guidelines for awarding a scholarship. It relies upon on each college’s admission process, so, the candidate must always take a look at with the school itself for gaining a scholarship. Also, there are kinds of scholarships, complete and partial. The complete scholarship covers the entire fee of the program, whereas a partial one covers only a part of the course fee.
Rescheduling and Retaking GMAT 2019:
GMAC provides applicants with a choice of cancelling GMAT. For this, a candidate has to go to the official website and click on the cancel GMAT exam. If applicants control to achieve this through a given deadline, the partial fee will be refunded of US $80.
For cancelling your test follow the subsequent steps:-
- Visit the official website of GMAC
- Click on cancel your GMAT examination
For rescheduling GMAT examination
Candidates can also reschedule their examination following the under-mentioned points:
- Visit the website
- Click on ‘Reschedule your GMAT Exam’
- Enter the Login Id and Password.
- In case you are a new user then click on create an account.
- Enter the information – Name, Last Name, Email Id and Password and click on create a button
To reschedule, applicants have to pay the rescheduling fee as follows:-
- If you selected date more than 7 calendar dates of the previously scheduled test date then you need to pay the US $ 50. For every rescheduling, applicants should pay this amount.
- If you chose a date within 7 calendar days then you have to pay the US $ 250.
GMAT 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- GMAT is a computer adaptive check.
- There are a complete total of 80 questions.
- There are 4 sections in GMAT which include Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section.
- The GMAT exam will be performed in a time span of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
|Section||Number of questions||Duration|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 questions||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative||31 questions||62 minutes|
|Verbal||36 questions||65 minutes|
|Total Exam Time||3 hours and 7 minutes|
GMAT Analytical Writing Section:
The Analytical Writing section will have topics on which the candidate will need to write, or passage can be given on which questions will be asked. On the premise of the passage, the candidate will have to find the solution. The syllabus for this section is good sized and varied as the subject of the passage may be any subject matter of interest. The important concept is to focus on the structure of the answer and now not the arguments provided. Remember, it isn’t always a test of your opinion however your writing style, so it’s miles safer to stick to impartial opinion.
GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section:
The Integrated Reasoning phase is the latest addition inside the GMAT Exam syllabus. This section tests the candidates’ capacity to evaluate the data provided in graph or table format. This section has 12 questions of the subsequent kind:
- Table analysis
- Graphics interpretation
- Multi-source reasoning
- Two-part analysis
GMAT Quantitative Section:
The quantitative segment will have 31 questions. In this section the questions may be predicted from the following math syllabus:
- Elementary Algebra
- Ratio Proportions
- Properties of Integers
- Permutation and combinations
- Exponents and roots
- Linear equations etc.
GMAT Verbal Skills Section:
This Verbal Skills section will have 36 multiple choice questions. This phase is divided into Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction. This section tests the applicants’ capability to recognize the written material, read and understand the logical relationship among the points referred to in the passage and ideas. Following regions will be covered in this segment:
- Critical reasoning
- Rhetorical construction of the sentences
- Sentence correction related to finding error or omission
- Reading unseen passages
- Subject-verb agreement
- Misplace modifiers
- Countable Vs Uncountable
GMAT Scores 2019:
The GMAT 2019 take a look at the test takers might be scored on a scale of 200–800. As per the GMAT score 2019, only Verbal and Quantitative GMAT 2018 score will impact the total score. For the Analytical Writing section, applicants can be scaled on 0-6 range as per the GMAT score 2019. Integrated reasoning will be scaled on a range of 1-8. According to official statistics, Two-thirds of test takers score between 400 and 600…
- GMAT Score is available to the test takers and their desired Score recipients (Schools and Institutes) three weeks after the test.
- An unofficial GMAT Score Report may be obtained just after the check is taken.
- This file will now not contain the AWA Score and is not acceptable with the aid of the schools and corporations.
- The unofficial report will include your Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and the Total GMAT rankings.This score report can be used to determine:
- If you are eligible enough for the schools of your preference
- Whether you need to re-attempt the test.
Validity of GMAT Score:
- Candidates can use their GMAT Score for upto 5 years.
- GMAT Score can be used to pursue MBA program and for getting a job, as many recruitment companies use GMAT Score for providing jobs.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with his GMAT Result, they can retake GMAT Exam
- However, a candidate can appear for GMAT for 5 times only in one year i.e. Period of 12 months.
GMAT Exam Dates:
There aren’t any constant official GMAT dates, you can pick any date in keeping with your comfort and availability. In case you want to retake the GMAT exam you can achieve this after 16 days.You can take or retake the GMAT exam after every 16 days.. You can appear for the examination a most of 5 times in a year. Ideally, you are recommended to sign up yourself two to three months before the exam date. If you register online or by way of cellphone, you can get yourself registered as late as 24 hours before the examination date. But it’s miles safer to stick to early registration as you’ll then have a fixed time table to put together for the exam accordingly. Even the education institutes endorse you sign up on the earliest available date so that you have a huge window of time to prepare.
|The time gap between two GMAT exams||16 Days|
|Number of GMAT attempts allowed in one year||Five (5) attempts|
|Number of GMAT attempts in a lifetime||Eight (8) attempts|
Facts and Myths about GMAT:
- For more than 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the most broadly used examination for MBA admissions.
- 9 out of 10 new MBA enrollments are made the usage of a GMAT score*.
- 200,000 applicants worldwide take the GMAT exam each year.
- 7,000 MBA and Masters programs use the GMAT examination.
- 2,300+ colleges use the GMAT examination.
- 110+ countries get hold of score reports.
- 650 testing centres in 114 countries administer the GMAT Exam.
- If you get medium questions in most cases proper, the computer will begin to feed you more difficult questions; in case you get medium questions mostly wrong, the computer will begin to feed you less complicated questions.
- You can get several questions wrong and still get a very good score.
- Not finishing all the questions in a phase hurts your score.
- If I unexpectedly get a ridiculously easy question, that means I got the last question wrong.
- The first question or first 5 questions are super-crucial, because those determine the path of easy/tough questions from there.
- You can outsmart the CAT
Difference between GMAT and GRE:
The GMAT is the standardized test for entering into a business school while GRE is needed for entering into a graduate college. Now, even certain business faculties have additionally started accepting GRE as well. Similar to GRE, the GMAT exam comprises of a Verbal and Quantitative phase. In GMAT, the 2 sections are mixed to present a composite score of 800.
Difference between GMAT and CAT:
GMAT or in any other case known as the Graduate Management Admission Test and Common Admission Test or usually called CAT are the two most widely accepted management entrance tests, rankings of which are accepted by means of all the B-schools,, together with the IIMs. The fundamental distinction, between the 2, is that CAT is held at a national level and is a countrywide degree front examination for college students seeking out admission to Top Business Schools in India, GMAT is held at a more international platform and qualifies college students for admission to top B-Schools global. Conducted by means of Graduate Management Admission Council, GMAT ratings are applicable specifically in case of NRI/Foreign college students in India. The IIMs take delivery of GMAT rating of domestic applicants for executive management programmes.However, some top India institutes like SPJIMR, Mumbai, XLRI Jamshedpur, MDI, Gurgaon take delivery of GMAT ratings of domestic applicants too.
|Exam Full Form||Graduate Management Admission Test||Common Admission Test|
|Conducting body||Graduate Management Admission Council||Indian Institute of Management|
|Validity||Global/for five years||In India only, valid for only one year|
|Eligibility||No minimum percentage required in Bachelor’s degree||Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks|
|Frequency||Any time of the year||Once a year|
|Mode of exam||Online||Online|
|Exam sections||Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning and an Analytical Writing Assessment||Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR), and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)|
|Number of sections||4||3|
|Number of questions||81 questions||100 questions|
|Exam duration||187 minutes||180 minutes|
|Marking scheme||0-6 for Analytical Writing Assessment,
1-8 for Integrated Reasoning
6-51 for Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning
|+3 for correct answer
-1 for incorrect answer
|Exam fee||250 USD||General and NC-OBC: Rs 1900
SC/ST/PWD (DA): Rs 950
Also Read: 10 things to know about GMAT
GMAT Study Material:
If you’re taking the course of self-observe to prepare for GMAT, there are a number of books and resources along with study material and GMAT look at plans available to help you. GMAC has its very own legitimate study guide and free software. Refer to the following GMAT guides and books to assist create a observe plan –
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2019 – This exam guide consists of greater than 900 questions from past GMAT exams, a diagnostic section that will help you investigate wherein to focus your efforts, and helpful test taking tips and techniques to help you get the score you need.
- Free GMATPrep Software – this software consists of ninety free questions – 30 Quantitative, 45 Verbal, and 15 Integrated Reasoning – with answers and reasons, equipment to create your personal practice question set, two full-duration exercise exams with solutions etc.
- Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides – This set includes: GMAT Roadmap; Fractions, Decimals, & Percents; Algebra; Word Problems; Geometry; Number Properties; Critical Reasoning; Reading Comprehension; Sentence Correction; Integrated Reasoning & Essay.
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students – Tips for take test taking, validated techniques for getting an ideal rating of 800, and targeted pointers for tackling each question type all combine for the precise training tool for the most ambitious scholar.
Top MBA colleges in India accepting GMAT score for One Year MBA:
GMAT is the maximum widely used tests for admissions to One Year MBA equivalent programs in India. A brief list is below:
|University / College||Program||Average GMAT score ( out of 800)|
|ISB Hyderabad and Mohali||POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT (PGP)||709|
|IIM Ahmedabad||PGPX-Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX): One Year Full Time Executive MBA||700|
|IIM Bangalore||Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) – One Year Full Time Executive MBA||709|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||PGDM (General Management) – 15 Months Programme||700|
|SPJIMR||PGPM – 15 Months Programme||700|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai||PGPM – 15 Months Programme||600|
|MDI Gurgaon||Executive Post Graduate Programmes – 15 Months Programme||600|
|Institute of Management Technology
|PGDMEx – Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives – 15 Months||600|
Some of the MBA Colleges accepting GMAT score in India are:
- International Management Institute of India, New Delhi
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- MICA, Ahmedabad, Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- NMIMS University, School of Business Management
- T. A. Pai Management Institute
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- University of Delhi, Faculty of Management Studies
- Xavier University
- Birla Institute of Management & Technology
GMAT Preparation Tips – Do’s and Don’ts:
There are certain do’s and don’ts a candidate have to observe while taking the GMAT and certain other factors that the GMAT aspirants must keep in mind throughout their GMAT Journey. In order to gain an enhanced score the applicants must go through those pointers/tips and rules associated with GMAT.
What To Do:
- Make your MBA application competitive and up to the mark.
- Focus on each of the four sections equally.
- Prepare and practice so that to try all questions in GMAT Exam.
- Try to think how to answer the question in front of you in the best possible way in place of trying to reflect on different parameters which include the difficult level of the question.
- Go via the simple math and work for your common sense and evaluation skill at some point of arrangements.
- Increase the pace of attempting the questions.
- Attempt all the questions on the Exam day.
What not to do:
- GMAT is a computer adaptive test which means the questions will be an outcome of the adaption of the device made according to the difficulty degree/level of the questions tried. It makes use of an algorithm to determine as to what question to provide to the test taker.
- Being an adaptive test, the candidate should no longer waste time in looking to dope the system by trying questions of easier stages. Instead they should focus on finishing the test.
- The MBA Aspirants should not depend on the GMAT Score. No doubt, it’s going to act as a booster to the profile of the applicant but it doesn’t compensate the lack of proper GPA and work experience.
- Do not just focus on one section. As the GMAT Score Report provides sectional rating which are considered equally important by the Score Recipients and the Recruiters.
- Do not try and decode the difficulty level of the questions and attempt to solve it as quickly as possible.
GMAT Preparation Strategy:
The first and foremost element to do while preparing for GMAT is to get well familiar with the exam. A candidate making plans to appear for GMAT have to have exact knowledge of the GMAT Exam Pattern and GMAT Syllabus. To get a firsthand knowledge of what the examination evaluates and assesses, is the first step of preparing for the examination.
There isn’t any shortcut to success – it continually includes persistent hard work and strategic planning. It is an exam that tests those 4 reasoning capabilities—specifically quantitative, verbal, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning that are an vital a part of a Business school student or a Management program student.
The keys factors for cracking the GMAT Exam successfully are:
- Estimate your capabilities and caliber, what are the areas you excel in and what are the areas you need to work on with respect to GMAT Exam.
- Molding your study and preparation strategy consequently.
- Pacing your solving skills.
- Lastly retaining your patience throughout the journey of GMAT Preparation.
Topic wise tips to prepare for the GMAT exam:
- The main objective of this section is to check your math abilities in several areas including arithmetic, algebra and geometry.
- Select the topics that you are and spend quite a few time. Increase your speed and accuracy will fix the troubles.
- Try to pay attention on the shortcut hints to solve the troubles and save time.
- If you got stuck while solving the problem simply skip and move on to the next query.
- The verbal segment is to test three fundamental areas: reading comprehension, critical reasoning and sentence correction.
- To score nicely in this topic watch English movies, read newspapers, articles and commercial enterprise magazines. While you are studying you may stumble upon different terms, try to understand the meaning of it and enhance your reading talents.
- The reading comprehension passage questions are interpretive and require some inference in your part that is of 350 phrases in duration.
- Critical reasoning questions evaluate the ability to make an issue and compare the argument of others.
- Sentence questions evaluate the grammatical mistakes which need to be corrected.
Analytical Writing Section:
This section doesn’t add to the numerical score (among 200 to 800); alternatively, a score ranging from one to six is attached to your scores. Most of the B-Schools will check the candidate analytical writing score whether to pick the application or not.
- Read the whole passage and examine the written argument.
- In this case, you’re simply expected to write the critique of the argument which is given to you; and don’t write your private perspectives.
- Give applicable guidelines to the argument so that it sounds good.
- While analyzing this segment you want to be clever and short. The time given for this segment is half-hour.
Integrated Reasoning Section:
The form of questions which can be requested in this phase is table analysis, graphics interpretation, two-part analysis and multi-source reasoning to assess the more than one sources of information and to make a nicely reasoned and logical conclusion.
How to Crack the GMAT: Top 4 GMAT Traps to Avoid:
To crack the GMAT, you’ll have to recognize the examination inside and out, including the most common mistakes that test takers make. These are the most common traps that students fall into whilst seeking to ace the GMAT, and how to keep away from them.
On the GMAT, timing is key, and it’s more important to get through the entire exam than to answer every single question you’re given correctly.
If you’re having trouble with a question, try your best at using the process of elimination to increase your chances of getting it right, but don’t waste too much time. Take your best guess and move on to the next question.
Refusing to Guess:
- Some GMAT test-takers have a tendency to worry over GMAT questions they’re having problem with, or to take too long on the first five to 10 questions in every section.
- It’s essential to understand that the GMAT isn’t always designed so one can get every query accurate. Instead, the CAT layout adjusts on your skill level as you complete questions, and gives you questions of a variety of difficult levels in order to calculate your score.
- On the GMAT, timing is key, and it’s greater important to get through the entire examination than to answer every single question you’re given successfully.
- If you’re having problem with a question, try your best at using the procedure of elimination to increase your possibilities of having it proper, however don’t waste too much time. Take your best guess and move directly to the next question.
Not Taking Notes:
- Sometimes, students make the vital mistake of no longer taking notes at the provided GMAT scratch pad as they read a question or determine the answer.
- Not taking notes would possibly appear like a time-saver inside the moment, but it’s genuinely likelier to reason you to take longer to complete the exam.
- For example, you would possibly forget essential information from a chart in the integrated reasoning section or specifics in a reading comprehension passage, causing you to pick out the incorrect answer choice or to have to go back and observe the chart or reread the passage several times.
- To keep away from this not unusual trouble, take notes all through your exercise drills, quizzes, and tests so that you’re familiar with doing so by the time you are taking the real GMAT.
Rushing Through Questions:
- Some GMAT test-takers assume they’ll save time on the exam by means of rushing via questions and answer choices without reading every word. This is a huge, however common, mistake.
- You need to examine each passage and each GMAT question fully. This is critical for two reasons: to help you hold track of all the statistics you’re being given, consisting of any relevant details, and to help you realize what the question is asking you to find, determine, or do.
- For instance, a GMAT critical reasoning question might want you to discover the information that might support a given argument. Students who don’t read the query in its entirety or who skim over it would rather by accident search for the solution choice that could weaken or detract from the original argument. You’re risking making careless errors if you skim any part of a GMAT query.
Trying to Beat the Computerized Adaptive Format:
- As I stated before, some test-takers try to bet the relative difficulty level of a given GMAT question as they cross alongside or otherwise try and “beat” or outsmart the CAT format of the GMAT (as an instance, by using focusing greater on tough question than on ones they perceive as easy).
- Simply put, that is a terrible idea, in addition to subsequent to not possible. Firstly, it’s plenty extra tough than you might think to guess the level of a given question.
To register for GMAT: Visit Official Website
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page