How to fill NMAT 2021 formAnisha Mukhija
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) which conducts GMAT exams around the world, will conduct NMAT by GMAC exam 2021. You should apply for the NMAT exam between July and October 2021. If you apply for NMAT after the last date, you need to pay the late fee to submit the NMAT 2021 Application Form. GMAC will allow you to register for NMAT 2021 without payment of late fee till the last date to apply and thereafter charge a late fee for NMAT 2021 Application Form.
NMAT 2021 Application Fees
NMAT by GMAC application (NMAT 2021 form) fees is announced every year before the commencement of the application process by GMAC – the NMAT by GMAC conducting authority. Below is shared the NMAT application Fee for different services for NMAT 2021 exam:
|NMAT Exam Fees (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT Exam Fees (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT Exam Fee for Retaking the test||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|NMAT Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
How to Pay NMAT 2021 Form Application Fees
The mode of NMAT 2021 form fee payment is online. Following are the online instruments to make payment of NMAT Application Fee 2021:
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
NMAT 2021 Application Fee Payment for Rescheduling NMAT Exam Date
If you wish to reschedule NMAT exam date, you must pay NMAT Application Fee with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) only.
How to Fill up NMAT Form 2021?
Step by Step NMAT application form filling process 2021 is detailed below. You can apply for NMAT 2021 in 2 Steps
- Step-1: Finalise your NMAT application and Schedule your NMAT exam. You must apply for the NMAT by GMAC on official website
- Step-2: After finalizing the NMAT 2021 application form, go to the website of each MBA college accepting NMAT score and complete its application process
Step by Step NMAT 2021 Form Application Process
After creating your NMAT by GMAC account as a new user by filling up your name, e-mail ID and mobile number, you will receive your user ID and Password on your mail separately. You need to login to complete your NMAT application form as an existing user.
10 Things to Keep in Mind before filling up NMAT 2021 Form
Following must be remembered and gathered before proceeding to complete the NMAT application process after finalizing the 1st stage of NMAT Registration:
- Pay Fee Before Scheduling Test Date: You must apply and pay for the NMAT by GMAC exam before scheduling a test date and location
- Check Eligibility: Eligibility for NMAT application may not be the eligibility for MBA college. So the candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure
- Keep all application details ready: NMAT application form requires you to fill up your first, last name, country, mobile number, email id, your personal information, contact information, educational qualifications, work experience, programme/school preference. All these application details should be gathered before completing your online NMAT application form.
- Ensure required Browser version: NMAT Registration and application process 2021 can be completed if your browser supports the process. As recommended by NMAT by GMAC you should have a computer system with Internet Explorer v.6.0 and above or Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Don’t be in a Hurry: NMAT application details can be completed quickly by reading the guidelines and instructions to fill up the application form. There is no need to hurry. You can fill up the NMAT application details by login multiple times as a registered user. However, you need to ensure that the correct details are entered.
- Choose 5 MBA programmes carefully: Before proceeding to complete the NMAT by GMAC application details, you should go through the website of all the MBA colleges accepting NMAT exam 2021 scores. This exercise can be done a week before completing your NMAT application. Check the USPs of the B-schools and then select 5 preferred MBA colleges/programmes to fill up in the NMAT by GMAC application form.
- Application fee Payment: Know the process
Your NMAT application form submission will not be complete, if you do not pay the NMAT application fee. Once you complete the NMAT application details, you need to pay the application fee online
- Check for the correct fee: The NMAT by GMAC notification prescribes a fee for every service related to the exam. You should check for the correct application fee for the service you are availing before making payment as the fee is non refundable for example, if you do not want to send your scores to more than 5 B-schools/programmes, there is no need to pay additional application fee.
- Choose the best option for paying Application fee: Application fee payment options as prescribed for NMAT by GMAC Registration and application fee payment are Visa or Mastercard, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, American Express Card, Diners Card
- Diarise your NMAT Registration number: After successful completion and submission of NMAT 2021 application form with NMAT by GMAC Registration and application fee, you will receive an email with your unique NMAT by GMAC Registration Number. You should use this NMAT by GMAC Registration Number for all future correspondence
Limitations for NMAT Application for exam Retake: You should apply for the NMAT by GMAC exam during the application window which remains open for 60 odd days from July to October in order to become eligible for an “NMAT by GMAC Retake” exam, else you may miss the opportunity to improve your NMAT by GMAC score