About IIM Udaipur
In 2009, the Indian Government approved the creation of IIM Udaipur; the Institute officially opened in 2011. In October 2016 IIMU moved to its permanent campus on 300 acres of land in the Balicha area of Udaipur which have been allocated by the Government of Rajasthan. Over the course of years, IIMs have become recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industry.
- Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (PGPX)
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
- Fellow Program in Management
CAT – Common Admission Test
Admission Process and Eligibility
The admission process of IIM Udaipur consists of:
- CAT Examination
- Short listing candidates for Personal Appearance (PA) process.
- Conducting the PA process. PA process is composed of Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The PA process will be common to all the 11 IIMs, namely, IIM Amritsar, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Sirmaur, IIM Trichy and IIM Udaipur.
- Preparing the Merit List based on CAT score, WAT & PI score and Profile score.
Audacity: The flagship cultural extravaganza of IIM Udaipur is the most anticipated festival of Rajasthan. Last year, the fest observed pan-India participation, and it continues to grow every year. It provides the youth a unique opportunity to participate in some never seen before events and explore their unexplored selves.
Solaris: Annual Management festival. A perfect blend of academia, management and entertainment, the fest will include participation from pan-India management schools and other graduate and post-graduate colleges, young professionals and established industry giants alike.
Prarambh the aim of this start-up competition is to help startups in ideation phase to develop their ideas to working business models. It will also help the existing startups to develop their prototype and market testing.
Spandan: Through the HR Conclave IIM Udaipur strives to provide an opportunity to future managers and leaders to take inspiration from industry stalwarts.
Flashback : The alumni reunion event of IIM Udaipur. The day starts with a welcome address by the Director followed by a full schedule of meetings, batch interaction events, food festivals, games and parties.
- Batch Size: 458
- Fresher: 29%
- Work experience <2 years: 34%
- Work experience >2 years: 37%
Placements & Fee Structure:
- Average Package (INR): 11,16,266/-
- Fee (INR): 12,68,000/-
- Standard Chartered Bank
- American Express
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Securities
- MAQ Software
- Crompton Greaves
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Sports Complex
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur,Balicha,