MAH CET 2020CATKing
MH-CET or MAH-MBA/MMS-CET is the State Level entrance take a look at for admission to MBA/MMS programs affiliated to Maharashtra State Universities. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducts MAH CET examination each year no longer only for MBA admission however also for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, MCA and other guides. This is accompanied by a common admission Process (CAP). Hence, the CET is a gateway to esteemed top colleges like JBIMS*, SIMSREE, PUMBA & many different colleges in Maharashtra. However, the statistics shared under is for MAH MBA CET 2020 for admission to various MBA/MMS courses offered through MBA faculties in Maharashtra to Maharashtra State (MS) and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) applicants.
Candidate needs to first apply in the given timeline and appear for the entrance exam. After the Results announcement, candidates can appear for the counselling round (CAP) that is to be carried out online. The Admission Process begins in June. MBA CET 2020 examination is conducted in March. The result is released in an equal month if not delayed on the reputable internet site, dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MBA CET 2020 EXAM DATES(TENTATIVE)
|MAH CET 2020||DATES|
|Online Registration begins from||Jan 2020|
|The final date to post Application Form||Feb 2020|
|Issuance of MBA CET 2020 Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Last date for printing the Application||March 2020|
|Last Date to Download MBA CET 2020 Call Letter||March 2020|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET 2020 Exam could be conducted on||March 2020|
|Result of the exam has been declared on||March 2020|
MAH CET 2020 EXAM PATTERN
- The MAH MBA MMS CET 2020 shall be conducted best inside the Online mode in multiple sessions.
- The question paper will be objective type
- The medium of CET is in the English language.
- The examination will include 200 questions of 200 maximum marks to be completed in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be 5 answer options for each question in the MAH CET 2020 question paper.
- There shall be no poor or negative marking for any wrong answer.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT MAH CET 2020 EXAM PATTERN:
Although the time for the MAH CET 2020 is 2 hours and 30 minutes, you may have to be at the venue for about 4 hours consisting of the time required for logging in, series of the Hall Ticket, going via the instructions among others.
- Out of the five solutions options for every question in MAH CET 2020 question paper, only one will be the right answer.
- You can attempt any query at any point of time inside those 150 minutes.
- There will be no penalty for incorrect answers marked through you in MAH CET examination 2020.
- You should pick the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click on’ that option that you sense is appropriate/correct.
- The option/ alternative that you have clicked on might be dealt with as your solution to that query.
|Topics||No. of questions||Mark per question||Total marks||Difficulty level|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50||Difficult|
SYLLABUS FOR MAH CET 2020:
How are you able to put together for the examination in case you don’t understand its syllabus? Candidates appearing for the exam must ensure that they know the syllabus and prepare according to it. You can have a look and understand it to start your guidance.
Logical / Abstract Reasoning
These sections are designed to test your ability to think fast and perform with accuracy. This section will include 75 questions from Logical reasoning and 25 questions from Abstract reasoning, will include questions from the topics:
- Symbol-based Comparison
- Linear and Circular Arrangement
- Sequential Output
- Series Completion
- Conditional Coding
- Selection Criteria
- Venn Diagram
- Verbal Ability
- Blood Relations
Also Read: Tips to crack LR
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This includes English language grammar and basics, to test comprehension and accuracy in the English language. If you want to get marks in this section, you must understand the contents of the passage and also make use of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and much more. This section will include 50 questions from the topics:
- Comprehension of passages
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Correction
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
- Phrase replacement
- Sentence Completion
- Odd Sentence Para Jumble
- Verbal Reasoning
Also read: How to determine Tone of RC
The questions requested in this phase are based totally on numerical calculations, arithmetic problems which involve ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. To solve the questions in this phase of the paper, you may be required to think fast and answer the questions on quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts. This section will include 50 questions from the topics:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
ELIGIBILITY FOR MAH CET 2020:
Applicants applying for MBA CET 2020 must fulfil basic eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Failing to meet the eligibility leads to the disqualification of candidature. Below we have mentioned the details of eligibility criteria laid down by DTE, Maharashtra for MAH CET 2020.
- University – Universities must be recognized by the UGC (University Grant Commission) or AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Qualification – Applicant must have completed at least three years of Bachelor’s diploma in any area. Also, applicants within the final yr Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. In case the applicants are awarded grades / CGPA in preference to marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the system certified via the University/organization from wherein they’ve obtained the bachelor’s diploma.
- Reservation – To qualify any candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks. For reserved categories and differently abled person (belonging to Maharashtra State only), an aggregate of 45% is required.
STRATEGIES TO CRACK MAH CET 2020
MAH CET 2020 Preparation through Coaching: Tips from Toppers:
If you want to prepare with MAH CET Coaching, it’s far critical to find out the best education/coaching for MAH CET examination guidance. Please word that even the first-class coaching for MAH CET exam may additionally have its drawbacks in regard to offering MAH CET training on certain topics and with same difficulty level questions. So along with your preparation through the exceptional MAH CET coaching, you have to discover an individual coach for MAH CET coaching for the subjects that want your extra interest.
- Since you are getting ready for a competitive examination, a timetable is a must.
- For ease at the time revision, you may make reachable/handy notes or a complete list of formula.
- You can take a chain of mock test and tune your scores. Also, mock exams will give you a further side in real exams.
- For a groundbreaking approach, it’s far suggested to seek guidance from a good coaching institute. It may even store some time and tries.
- Practice with most appropriate MAH CET Preparation Books.
- Scan the MBA CET Syllabus nicely and prepare on all the key subjects.
- Practice with previous MAH CET test papers and MAH CET Mock assessments.
- Practice extra on a variety of Reasoning questions relevant to MAH CET exam.
- To crack MAH CET, improve your Reading velocity for RC passages and for Reasoning issues as they consume extra time.
- Monitor your time while trying the MAH CET Mock RC passages, Reasoning questions. One problem set accompanied through 4-5 questions must not take extra than 7-9 mins to answer.
- The time control will assist you to go through all of the questions all through examination and likewise, you may be able to divide the time similarly among all subjects.
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR MAH CET 2020
|Name of the Book||Author / Publisher|
|50+ Solved Papers||Arihant|
|Solved and Mock Papers||Arihant|
|Entrance guide for MHA MBA||Deepak Aggarwal|
|MBA Mock Papers||R. K Jha|
|Mock Papers||Disha Experts|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh|
|Reading Comprehension||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Sarvesh. K.Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
COLLEGES ACCEPTING MAH CET 2020
The applicant can get admission in the following Universities/Institutes based on MBA CET scores:
- University Departments of Management Education
- University- managed Management Education Institutes
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes
- MBA CET 2020 is a gateway for admission in top b-schools like JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA etc.
- There are more than 300 colleges in Maharashtra that are accepting the MBA CET 2020 scores.
FAQs for MAH CET 2020:
What is the duration of the exam?
The period of MAH CET examination is 2.5 hours or 150 mins. The candidates are expected to reach the examination centre at the least hours before the graduation of examination.
Is there negative marking in MAH CET examination?
No there is no poor marking in MAH CET examination. For each right question, one mark will be provided but no marks can be deducted for incorrect answers.
Which phase/section of MAH CET 2020 question paper will have maximum questions?
The Abstract Reasoning segment of MAH CET question paper can have most questions (75).
Can I preview my answers when I have submitted?
Considering that MAH CET doesn’t have a sectional time restrict, you can recheck your solutions as many times as you need until the exam time gets over.
What will be the technique/procedure to answer the questions in online mode?
The applicants will be required to punch their answers on display with the aid of using the pc mouse. They may be required to pick out a choice and click on on it.
I am a category student, so do I get fees compensation in minority colleges?
No, there is no fees compensation in minority colleges. The candidates will have to pay the full fees.
Am I ready for the CET exam as I have already prepared for CAT and other exams?
Remember, A candidate scoring 99%ile in CAT will not necessarily score the same in CET. The pattern of the CET exam is different and a lot depends on the exam day.
How many CAP rounds take place?
There are 3 CAP rounds. Also, one extra round after 3rd round is for Government / Government Aided Institutes only.
Is there any cut off for PGDM Colleges? What is the cut off for XYZ PGDM college?
Most of the PGDM college will not have cut off the problem. In order to check whether there is some specific cut off the range, kindly call the institute helpline and they should resolve this. Remember your admission to PGDM college depends on Past academic record, Entrance score, GD-PI Performance, Work parameters etc.
If I do not submit documents (DTE Process) on time then what happens (Category Candidates)?
The category documents are very important, if a candidate fails to submit it then he/she will be treated as Open Category Candidate for further process.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page