Marketing and Brand Management at Mica Ahmedabad- ONLINEAnisha Mukhija
Marketing and Brand Management at Mica Ahmedabad
Programme Objective -:
- This programme is designed with an aim to provide students a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behavior and brand building.
- A sound understanding of such fundamentals helps students appreciate concepts of segmentation, targeting, positioning differentiating, pricing and branding strategies which are necessary to design effective marketing and branding strategies for the organization.
- The programme concludes with sessions on integrated communication and digital marketing which are extremely relevant in the growing e-world.
- Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline Via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
Program benefits -:
- PG Certificate in Marketing and Brand Management from MICA.
- Lectures imparted by experienced and eminent professors from MICA. Additional guest lectures on real life aspects of marketing and brand management from seasoned industry professionals.
- Convenient late evening classes to suit working professionals.
- Learn from Anywhere – No need to travel to an institute or training center. Learning continues even if you are traveling or not available at any specific location. You may also learn from the comfort of your home.
- Fully Online Course with LIVE online interactive lectures that provides a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning experience.
- User friendly and easy to use technology interface. No expensive and time consuming software/hardware installations required at your end. Seamless technology that can transmit lecture videos effectively at home broadband connection of 512 kbps.
- Virtual classrooms that allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty.
- Gain access to TALENTEDGE’s Cloud Campus that contains course presentations, projects, case studies, assignments and other reference materials as applicable for specified courses
Who is suppose to join this course of Marketing and Brand Management at Mica?
- Product managers, Service manager and others responsible for marketing products and services of their organization.
- Marketing managers and Sales Managers with revenue generation responsibilities.
- Professionals who have recently taken on a marketing role or aspire for a career in marketing and wish to gain a deeper understanding of the domain.
- Business Managers and others wishing to learn more about the role of their brand in the marketing.
- Brand Managers responsible for managing the function.
- Leaders who want to become more knowledgeable about effective marketing and brand management strategies.
The PG Certificate Programme in Marketing and Brand Management will include lectures and learning material on the following topics.
- Scope and Environment of Marketing Management
- Customer Satisfaction, Value and Retention
- Analyzing Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
- Analyzing Business Markets and Business Buyer Behaviors
- Understanding and Analyzing Competition
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Positioning and Differentiating
- Pricing Strategies and Programs
- Marketing Channels
- Product and Branding Strategy
- Creating Brands (Positioning & Design)
- Building a Brand
- Global Branding
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Digital Marketing & New Media
Faculty for this course at Mica Ahmedabad
Dr. Falguni Vasavada Oza
Associate Professor, Marketing, MICA
Dr. Anita Basalingappa
Eligibility Criteria -:
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns/Working professionals.
- Corporate Nominated (Educational qualification criteria may be considered for exemption in cases where participants have some prior experience in Marketing)
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this programme. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully clear the same in along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded the Certificate as appropriate.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Marketing and Brand Management issued by MICA.