MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2021Anisha Mukhija
How to Fill MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2021?
According to the official notification, MBA MAH CET Registration Form 2021 will begin on June 22, 2021, and the application window will be open until July 17, 2021. On the newly created official website for MBA CET, mba2021.mahacet.org, candidates can fill out the MAH CET Registration form 2021. MAH CET Eligibility Criteria state that candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of 50% for general category candidates and 45 percent for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates to apply.
Candidates should be aware that they must upload a scanned copy of their image and signature as well as pay the MAH CET application fee online in order to complete MAH CET Registration 2021. MAH The MBA CET application fee is INR 1000 for general category students and INR 800 for reserved category candidates. The MAH CET (MBA/ MMS) 2021 test is scheduled for the first week of August in 2021.
MBA MAH CET Registration Dates
|MAH CET (MBA) Registration Begins||June 22, 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date for MAH CET MBA Registration||July 17, 2021|
|Availability of MAH CET 2021 Admit Card||To be announced|
|MAH CET 2021 Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
Read More: MAH CET Exam Syllabus & Difficulty Level
Documents Required for MAH CET Registration
Following documents are required to fill the MBA MAH CET Registration form 2021:
|Documents Required for MAH MBA CET Registration|
|Class 10 mark sheet||Class 12 mark sheet|
|Graduation mark sheet||Address proof|
|Scanned image of photograph||Scanned image of the signature|
|Caste category certificate||Birth certificate|
|Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking details||Valid Email ID and mobile number|
Read More: How to prepare for CET in one month?
How to Fill MAH CET Application Form 2021?
Register as New Candidate, Uploading of Scanned Photographs, Filling of Application Form, and Payment of Application Fee are the four processes of MAH CET 2021 Registration. The following is a step-by-step guide to registering for the MAH CET:
Step 1 : Register as New Candidate
- Visit the MAH CET (MBA) 2021 official website.
- To access the MAH CET application form, click on the supplied link for a new registration.
- After reading all of the relevant instructions, click the “Continue” tab.
- Then fill in all of the essential information, such as your name, last name, contact information, address, and email address.
- Click the ‘Save and Next’ tab after entering the captcha code.
- After submitting the required information, your MAH CET registration ID and password will be generated.
Step 2 : Upload Documents
- This step requires the upload of scanned images of the applicant’s photograph and signature.
- The applicant’s photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels in size and no larger than 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before scanning the signature, MAH CET 2021 applicants must sign on plain white paper with blank ink. The scanned signature must be 140 × 60 pixels in size, with a file size of no more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- If you don’t upload a suitable photograph, your application will be rejected.
Step 3: Fill the MBA MAH CET Application Form
The next step requires you to fill in the following details in the application form for MBA MAH CET 2021:
1. Personal Details
- Martial Status
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s/ Spouse’s name
2. Academic Details
- Degree and Stream
- Year of Passing
- Marks Obtained
- Percentages and Grades
3. Other Details
- Caste Certificate(If Any)
- Type of Disability
- Religion and Domicile
Step 4 : Payment of MAH CET Application Fee
- Applicants will be sent to the payment gateway after their documents have been properly uploaded.
- Pay the MAH MBA CET application fee online with a credit/debit card, internet banking, or mobile wallet, among other options.
- The MAH CET application fee must be paid online for all categories.
- Application Fee is Rs 1000 for general category applicants and Rs 800 for Reserved Categories applicants
- After successfully completing the payment, applicants will be emailed an e-Receipt confirming the successful completion of the MAH CET Registration fee payment.
- In the event that a payment fails, applicants are advised to log in again with their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- Applicants must print the e-Receipt and the MAH CET MBA application form 2021.
MAH CET 2021 Application Form Status
All candidates must “Register and Confirm” the Online MAH MBA CET Application Form on their own. Any applications sent by post, courier, or other means will be rejected, and no further changes will be permitted. At this time, no documents must be submitted. Applicants are advised to carefully review their MAH CET Registration status after submitting the required application.