MBA v/s Executive MBAAnisha Mukhija
Every student who aspires to study in UK is aware that the UK offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to a student’s future. The UK universities provide a life-changing learning experience that will help students to define their career.
The UK education system gives students the freedom to combine courses and subjects from different areas of studies, so you can tailor your degree to your own needs and interest. One of the highlights of studying in UK is that postgraduate programmes here are of shorter duration compared to many other countries. Students can therefore complete their master’s programme in a year.
There are a number of factors why students dream to study and pick UK over other countries. The advantages of studying in the UK are:
- The UK universities consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised. This provides the students a great advantage as compared to other students and increases the chances to get placed with elite companies.
- The quality of education provided by UK universities is of the highest. Many countries follow the UK education system as its quality is considered as the best.
- The diversity in the culture in UK gives students the chance to experience a multicultural environment, meet fellow international students and develop a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
- UK institutions offers a wide choice in selecting a student’s field of study and institution which enables the student to blend academic and vocational courses of their choice. UK degrees can be tailored to the students interests and often includes specialised modules.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK gives the student the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading experts and one of a kind faculty.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects. UK provides a wide range of English language and pathway courses to prepare students for university-level studies, along with a number of undergraduate (bachelor) and postgraduate courses.
Also Read: Study in USA
When a student decides to pursue their studies in UK, they need to begin their research for the same. One of the most important elements is to know the UK admission cycle. It gives a whole idea of the complete process and keeps students updated with the process and helps the students prepare for funds.
The academic session in the country starts in early September, apart from which there are other intakes as well. But September is preferred by a majority of international students as it offers them with ample time to apply for visa and manage funds before starting their programmes in the UK universities. It is best to start with the admission procedure a year earlier. For example, if your session starts in September 2019, you should start applying to institute of your choice by August- September 2018 followed by taking the required entrance tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
The admission deadline for most of the UK universities is October of the previous year for intake in September. For a student the best way to get into their desired institute is to start the application procedure a year earlier to start of the course year. Apart from that, the UK admission deadline may vary depending on the departments and the university as some UK universities offer admission on a rolling basis. It is suggested to consult the concerned department in university you are applying to.