About MDI Gurgaon
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
- National Management Programme(NMP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGP-PPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management – Part Time(PGPM-PT)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
CAT – Common Admission Test
GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
Admission Process and Eligibility
Admission to management programmes are done on the basis of competitive exam score like CAT/GMAT/MDI Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview. The candidates who shall meet the minimum cut-off criteria set by MDI, will be invited for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s academic record, exam score, GDPI performance and work experience.
In FMP and EFPM, standard test scores may be waived for full-time two-year PGP alumni from MDI, IIMs & XLRI.
Sponsored candidates will have to forward their applications through their respective organizations. All sponsored candidates are required to take the MDI Admission Test. Personal Interview for sponsored candidates will be held on the same day as MDI Admission Test. The list of selected candidates will be sent to the respective sponsors.
The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Class X and XII from a recognized board or university.
The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized university.
For PGP-IM, MDI and Masters in International management-MIM (ESCP Europe), Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Class X and XII along with Masters or Bachelors (4 years minimum with non-business education of background) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Anil Sardana
- CEO, Tata Power
- S Ganesh Mani
- VP Production, Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
- Amit Pande
- Retail Director, Louis Philippe
- Ankit Mahajan
- Country Manager – Sri Lanka, PepsiCo
Delphique: Delphique is India’s only B-school event which focuses on strong research in various domains of management
Illumina: Illumina, the disguised market research festival organised by MDI has been providing companies the unique opportunity to study consumer behavior through creative disguised market research, designed by the students of MDI, under the guidance of faculty.
Imperium: The flagship event with its cartloads of activities and games provides the perfect opportunity to form networks, test managerial skills and put classroom knowledge into practice.
- Batch Size: 331
- Fresher: 24%
- Work experience <2 years: 42%
- Work experience >2 years: 34%
Placements & Fee Structure:
- Average Package (INR):19,17,000/-
- Fee (INR): 19,80,720/-
- Asian Paints
- Pidilite Industries
- i3 Consulting
- IBM Consulting
- Infosys Consulting
- Synergy Consulting
- YES Bank
- Axis Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Ashok Leyland
- Tata Steel
- MAQ Software
- HCL Technologies
- Tata Motors
- OYO Rooms
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Sports Complex
- Wifi Campus
Management Development Institute
Sukhrali, Gurgaon – 122 007