Mica Residential CoursesAnisha Mukhija
Residential Courses at Mica
1. Fellow Program in Management [COMMUNICATION]-[FPM-C]
This course at MICA Ahmedabad also known as FPM-C is the first Programme of its kind in the country. It is an AICTE approved doctoral level interdisciplinary Programme. Through this Programme, MICA aims to encourage both fundamental and applied research in the communication and marketing domain.
The Fellow Programme at Mica aims to achieve the following inter-related goals:
- To produce scholars who can impart and advance knowledge in the areas of communication and marketing and contribute to the larger community.
- To increase the talent pool of researchers and academicians in the areas of communication and marketing.
Importance of FPM-C
Who is suppose to choose Fellow Programme of Management and Communication Course or how can this course at Mica Ahmedabad help you ?
- understanding of different theoretical perspectives in the disciplines of communication and marketing and develop a holistic understanding of this area
- Make significant intellectual contributions to the body of knowledge in the field of communication and marketing
- Connect classroom learning with contemporary issues and identify knowledge to address these issues
- Demonstrate superior oral and written communications skills
- Bring in awareness of existing and emerging issues in research ethics.
If you want to turn your creative passion into career and get paid for the work you love doing the next course offered at Mica Ahmedabad is the right thing for you….!!!
2. Crafting Creative Communication Programme-: One-year Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC)
A program MICA specially designed for people who want to pursue a career as Ideators. Today, the need is for conceptual thinkers who are also ‘executors’. In other words, Ideators are more than just Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, TV Commercials makers or even web designers. They think big.
- This course evaluates and chooses applicants based on their innate creative attitude and talent.
- It aims to instill in you qualities such as a sense of commitment, discipline, and teamwork, all of which are essential for solving problems, brand-related or social.
And of course, there is the coursework itself – intensive, interactive sessions where essential advertising creativity skills are taught and practiced.
Why this course at Mica?
- There is an important difference between being creative as a person or as a fine-artist, and being creative in a commercial sense.
- Advertising and its related fields call for creativity as a highly disciplined, commercialized practice.
- In an ad agency, as a copywriter or an art director, you cannot “Just be creative and express yourself” – here you are a ‘creative professional’, and have to be able to use the power of your creativity for a commercial/business reason – someone is paying you to get a problem solved, using your creativity… !!!
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C)
- MICA’s flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) grooms business leaders with a focus on creative thinking, consumer-centricity, communication and community outreach.
- The PGDM-C, equivalent to an MBA, has evolved into one of the premier programmes in the country, endorsed by 100 per cent campus placements with the best corporate houses in India and in recent times, abroad as well.
- MICA’s stringent selection norms coupled with the rigour of the curriculum ensure a highly committed, creatively and innovatively anchored, professionally-oriented manager, skilled in the practice of Strategic Marketing and Communication for the industry and the society. This programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Association of Indian University (AIU), which equates it with an MBA degree. MICA compares favourably with the top B-Schools and top MBA colleges in India. It is, of course, considered to be the premier institute in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
Why Diploma in Managment and Communication ?
- Managing reputation and internal and external relationships is critical to any company’s success.
- Communication specialists play vital roles within organizations, influencing internal corporate communication strategy and advising on maintaining external relationships and image.
- With a Graduate Diploma in Communication Management and the practical experience and training you get at MICA, there will be a wide range of interesting careers open to you.
Fee details of 2015-17 batch -:
The programme cost for the PGDM-C for two years, including tuition fee, residential charges (Boarding and Lodging) etc is Rs. 14, 50, 000 (approx.)
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page