About N. L. Dalmia, Mumbai
The Niranjanlal Dalmia Educational Society was established in April 1982, by the Founder Chairman Late Shri Niranjanlal Dalmia. He came from a humble background and despite the difficulties in funding his own education; he received a gold medal in Law and stood second in the All India Civil Services Examination. He realized the value of education and how it can be the biggest enabler to nation building. Thus, started the two schools of excellence in education with an aim to provide holistic education to every meritorious student; Niranjanlal Dalmia High School (NLDHS) in 1991 & Niranjanlal Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR) in 1997.
NLDIMSR is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE and Government of Maharashtra. The Institute is NAAC ‘A’ Accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council. The Institute is ISO 9001:2008 certified by UKAS, United Kingdom Accredited Services & SGS. The institute has the best state-of-the-art infrastructure that provides a conducive environment for learning. NLDIMSR is Mumbai’s first Institute to have a 12-Terminal Bloomberg Lab. It has a complete CISCO WIFI enabled Campus and a digitized library.
To strengthen the global outlook and collaborations, the Institute has academic tie-ups in the area of collaborative research projects with national and international Institutions of excellence. To name a few, NLDIMSR has Academic tie ups in the area of Students Exchange and Collaborative Research with prestigious Williams College of Business – Xavier’s University, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. Also, the University of Wisconsin, Parkside – United States and NLDIMSR have signed an MOU to collaborate for a one plus one MBA program in Global Management Education. The MOU also facilitates joint research projects and student & faculty exchange. In addition, the institute has been regularly inviting faculties from renowned foreign universities. The institute’s endeavour is to provide a seamlessly stimulating ambience that is both welcoming and challenging with a commitment to provide opportunities to the students that expose them to world issues and perspectives. The institute’s effort is to become the trend setter, the torch bearer that inspires vibrant minds to scale the heights of brilliance.
An important KPI for every B-school is its annual placement report. And our alumni presence in some of the top leadership positions in the industry is a testament to our excellent placement record. Every year, top MNCs and blue chip companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Zee Entertainment, Tata Croma, Bennett and Coleman, Kantar, Godrej & Boyce Limited, CitiCorp., CRISIL, CBRE, Factset, Linedata, Aditya Birla Finance, Darashaw & Co. Pvt. Ltd., B&K Securities etc. visit the campus for placements. Moreover, our esteemed alumni also play an integral role in grooming incoming students which enables them the ability to make decisions in critical situations.
- 2 years Full Time PGDM program approved by AICTE
- Global MBA program in association with University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- Post Graduate Certificate Program in Big Data in association with SAS.
- Ph.D program in association with University of Mumbai
CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MH-CET, MAT, ATMA
Admission Process and Eligibility
The Online Selection Process for the PGDM 2021 Admission at N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research shall be conducted in 2 Phases.
Applicants can be a part of any one of the 2 Phases.
|Registrations||8th January 2021 to 10th March 2021|
|Online Selection Process (GD-PI)||13th March 2021 to 19th March 2021|
|Declaration of Phase I results||24th March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Registrations||11th March 2021 to 30th April 2021|
|Online Selection Process (GD-PI)||2nd May 2021 to 11th May 2021|
|Declaration of Phase I results||15th May 2021 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PGDM
- Consistent Past Academic Performance (10th, 12th, and Graduation). At the time of application, the candidate may be appearing for his final semester, but for securing admission he/she must be a graduate.
- Candidate must have appeared for any of the 7 entrance exams i.e. CAT, XAT, GMAT, MHCET, CMAT, ATMA, or MAT
Selection Criteria for PGDM
The evaluation is holistic – and not based on test scores alone. The applicant would be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Entrance Exam score (Any one of 7 aptitude tests accepted (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/GMAT/MAT/ATMA). You can upload scores for more than one if available.
- Online Personal Interview
- Online General Discussion
- Past Academic Record (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Work Experience
- Extra-Curricular (Sports/Art)
Please Note: This is a general guide. For applicants with exceptional achievements in one or other field, this could vary.
- Mr. Himanshu Singhal – Executive Vice President, Treasury Sales, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Ms. Munmun Desai – Deputy Managing Director Institutional Sales, Batlivala And Karani Securities
- Ms. Nandini Pai – Lead Campus Relations & Employer Branding – HR Edelweiss Finance & Investments Limited
- Ms. Shweta Tiwari – Business Director – McCann World Group
- Ms. Ankita Mishra – HR Business Partner, Amazon Development Centre India Ltd
- Mr. Gaurav Jain – Sr. Group Vice President, Institutional Equities at Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd India
- Accredited NAAC – “A” Grade
- PGDM Program rated A** at National Level and A*** at State Level by CRISIL
- Premier College Status by Accreditation Services for International Schools, Colleges, Universities (ASIC), UK
- Voted Best Private Institute in Maharashtra for Placements 2020 by Centre of Education Growth & Research
- Associations and prestigious memberships with many professional bodies such as AACSB, EFMD, BMA, CII, IMC, AIMS, AIMA
- Highly qualified Doctorate faculty team including from IIT’s and IIM’s
- Recognized among Top Institutes in Western India by Times Education Group
- Ranked amongst the Top 15 Private Business Schools in Maharashtra by Education World.
- Ranked 23rd among Top B-Schools all over India & 11th in the Western Region by Times B-School Survey
- Ranked 11th among Top B-Schools all over Maharashtra by Education World
- Batch Size: 240
Placements & Fee Structure:
- Average Package (INR): 9,00,000
- Fee (INR): 10,20,000 + Hostel Charges (If Any)
- ICICI Securities
- Transparent Value
- HDFC Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Capital
- Godrej & Boyce
- Rashi Peripherals
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Tata Croma
- IndusInd Bank
- Godrej & Boyce
- Zee Entertainment
- Morgan Stanley
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Bloomberg Lab
- Wifi Classrooms
N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Sector 1, Shrishti Complex, Opp Bhakti Vedanta Hospital, Siddhi Vinayak Nagar, Mahajan Wadi, Mira Road East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401104
Mobile: 9920888333 / 9820652277 / 9930999555