We understand that not all will be able to pay the complete fees in one go & thus we have easy EMI options which are available for students to avail.
There are the following two options in which you can proceed
Option I – With help of our Sales Team
Get in touch with our sales executive on 8999118999 & inform that you are not in a position to pay the complete fees.
They will ask you for the following documents:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card (front & back)
- Contact No
- Loan Amount (this will be the course amount)
- Employment Details with proof
- Latest Bank Statement
Note: In case you are not working, you can provide your parent’s employment details
Option II – Apply Yourself
In this case, you can directly download the application from this link
Sign-up using your name, mobile number & email id.
Follow the steps after Signing up
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Apply by entering the following information
- Loan category, merchant name, and loan amount
- Preferred EMI plan from the options
- PAN card details
- Aadhaar details
- Employment details
After Submitting the Details
Once your details are submitted, within 12 to 24 hours, they will give you confirm whether you are eligible for the loan or not.
Case I: You are not eligible for the loan, in this case, you can ask the reason & resubmit the application with some other proof.
Case II: You or your parents are eligible for a loan in that case you can decide the EMI duration & pay the advance down payment & processing fees. Once that payment is received. Your loan amount will be disbursed to us & we will activate your course.
After the application is approved, the customer has to do the following:
- EKYC and E-sign the loan agreement
- Set up eMandate or sign physical NACH
- Credit Fair will transfer money to the merchant’s account and customer can continue paying in easy EMI