About AIIM PGDM (Law)
- India’s First-Ever Interdisciplinary Program blending Management Functions, Infrastructure Business Dynamics and their ‘Legal & Regulatory’ Aspects
- In-depth exposure to Infrastructure Policy & Governance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Cyber Laws, Economic Offences, Taxation, and ADR Mechanisms and their Business Applications
- Excellent Career Prospects in Corporates, Consultancy and Law firms in areas such as Techno-Commercial, Tendering, Bidding, Regulatory and Corporate Governance and Securities & Capital Markets
Why PGDM (Law)?
- India has over 1200 laws, and countless rules, notifications, interpretations, and alterations
- One of the most regulated sectors in India: Infrastructure – RERA, Airports Authority, TRAI, SEBI, PNGRB, IRDA, Port Regulators, Electricity Commissions, NHAI, Railways Board, Tax authorities, Compliance Authorities, et al
- Major complexities in PPP agreements, supply & service agreements, concession documents, tendering, contracts, land issues, arbitrations, taxations, dispute resolutions, etc.
- Three-layered skills and training required to succeed in this highly regulated environment: (a) Understanding management functions; (b) Understanding Infrastructure Business Dynamics and (c) Weaving Legal and Regulatory moat around management functions in infrastructure sector
- Industry Leaders need a Business Manager’s Perspective for Growth as well as a Lawyer’s Eye for Detail to understand: legal frameworks, interpretations, managerial evaluations, policy interventions and community impacts
Programs’ Pedagogy – How differently AIIM makes you learn
Distinguished faculty from academia and practitioners from industry steer the programs through lectures, presentations and contemporary simulation based interactive case studies to facilitate practical implementation of theories and concepts.
Students are engaged in role plays, presentations, group projects and discussions based on pre-circulated published papers, case studies and case-lets with complex problems drawn from real-life critical situations faced by industries. Students are exposed to management films and lectures from renowned professors and world-class consultants / practitioners. Some of the classes are conducted in workshop mode for bringing in application orientation.
Summer Internship Program, Adani Infrastructure Lab and Apprenticeship Program are integral part of the learning process on campus.
Click here to know more about other courses