National Institute of Securities Markets(NISM) – PGDM Securities MarketingCATKing
NISM Mumbai PGDM Admission 2019 – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Mumbai has released the notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Diploma In Management in Securities Markets for the academic year 2019-21
NISM PGDM (SM)
- The School for Securities Education (SSE) of NISM, with its prior experience in designing and delivering academic programmes, that suit the dynamic (securities markets) industry requirements, infused with innovation, has conceived the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) PGDM (SM) to create the complete securities market professionals.
- The program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
NISM PGDM (SM) Program Highlights
- Admission announcement two years, full-time Program PGDM (SM) recognized by AICTE
- Brought to you by NISM, an educational initiative by SEBI, mandated by Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India
- Based on a decade of experience in education research and training in the specialized domain of finance and securities markets (Recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India)
Eligibility Criteria for NISM Mumbai PGDM Admission 2019
- Academic Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent under 10+2+3 stream. Provisional admission will be granted to those in the final year of graduation and subject to confirmation of this criterion
- AGE: There is no age limit for pursuing PGDM (SM). However, applicants less than 28 years of age as on August 01, 2019 would be preferred.
- Appearance in Competitive Examinations: The candidates are required to have qualified in any one of the six all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET (Management) in Maharashtra and to submit valid test score.
- The decision of the Selection Committee of NISM on cut-off scores for selection will be final in this regard.
- It shall be based on the scores obtained in the common entrance test, weight age for educational qualifications, work experience, essay/ test, GD, interview, etc.
- Ist Installment Rs. 5,98,150/-
- 2nd Installment Rs. 5,76,150/-
- Total Fees Rs.11,74,300/-
|Application window Open’s||01st January 2019|
|Application window closes||28th February 2019|
|Selection Process||01st March to 31st March 2019|
|Announcement of 1st merit list||02nd April 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee 1st list||20th April 2019|
|Announcement of 2nd merit list||21st April 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee 2nd merit list||21st April 2019|
|Student arrival of campus||2nd June 2019|
|Commencement of programme||03rd June 2019|
NISM Mumbai PGDM Admission 2019 Application Process
- An online application form is available at www.nism.ac.in
- The application form captures the personal details, academic qualifications, professional experiences and other information essential for the selection process. Interested candidates may apply by filling the application form online.
- NISM does not offer any offline mode for application
For more information, visit the NISM Website: www.nism.ac.in
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page