Registration for CAT 2016 and Exam DetailsAnisha Mukhija
REGISTRATION FOR CAT 2016 AND EXAM DETAILS
CAT 2016 registration has begun from 8th August 2016, 10 am. Candidates can click on www.iimcat.ac.in and follow the below steps to Register and create a Profile.
The Registration process has been divided into 3 steps as given below :
- Create a Profile
- Log in with system generated User ID and Password
- Submit your details and do the online payment
Steps to register for CAT 2016
Click on register now
Fill in the details
One you fill the details for registering crosscheck hour details
You’ll get your login id and password.Fill in the following details required and complete the procedure.
- You don’t have fill the form completely at one go.You can login multiple times.
- The application form cannot be edited after you have made the online payment.
- But there will be a limited time window wherein candidates can update their percentage,work experience ,programmes selected etc.
- Personal details cannot be modified and the exam centre cannot be changed.
- Students are requested to go through the guidelines and then submit the application form.
PGP/ PGDM for all IIMs should be selected.
Select Interview City as Mumbai
Enter aggregate marks of all the years.
For currently pursuing graduation enter the last results received
- The last date to complete the CAT 2016 registration form is 22nd September 2016, up to 5 pm.