Sales and Marketing in their own way help the company in gaining profits and revenue. It is as a matter of fact is all about making sure that your product or service is in the hands of as many customers as possible. It is about seeing the need of the customer and selling the product accordingly. Not by showing of the features of the product but showing that it fulfills the need of the customer.
Whereas, Marketing refers to making sure that each customer out there has the knowledge about your brand, product, service and your company. Marketing is all about communication.
So, to answer the question on which this article based on…… NO! Sales and Marketing are not the same thing.
Also Read : Top 10 Recruiters for BBA Professionals
Following are the reasons which are some additions to the above mentioned:
- Transactions take place between the buyer and the seller.
- To achieve the customers’ demands by giving them the said demand in the form of product or service.
- Increase the sales of the company and meet its daily and monthly target.
- This where you persuade your customer.
- Focuses on selling what the company wants to sell.
Also Read :The MET Edge – Know all about it!
- A way to bring the buyers and sellers to the company.
- To maintain a steady relation with customer and clients both.
- To promote the product and services offered by the company to fulfill the demands of the customer.
- This is where you understand your customer and the condition.
Also Read :Success Story: Rajat Sukhija, NMIMS
These are some of the other reasons which clarify the doubt about sales and marketing being the same thing. But they both are the most important and integral part of any company. They both are dependent on each other, where marketing is a process sales is the result of marketing.