SAP stands for Systems, Applications, Products in data processing. SAP is the fourth largest enterprise software company in the world. It helps companies to solve obstacles and bring innovation and growth within them. SAP has a solution for finance accounting by providing services such as cloud solutions support FP&A, financial close processes, financial operations, treasury and risk management and many more…
The different software’s under financial accounting are:
- Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Accounting and Financial close.
- Treasury and Risk Management.
- Financial Operations.
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management.
The financial accounting management consist of:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
And it is integrated with:
- Project System and Investment Management.
- Enable detailed accounting for multiple financial reporting standards, industries, currencies, and languages
- Record and valuate business activities automatically from various applications and systems.
- Provide an only source of truth for general ledger and sub-ledger applications and real-time integration to logistics with a full audit trail
- Enable financial reporting and real-time, self-service analytics directly from highly granular operational data.
- Drive efficiency, close books fast at less cost, and make smarter decisions faster
- Ensure controls and auditability throughout the process
Read This:ERP-WHAT IS ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING?
To conclude the topic financial accounting management is a tool that enables a company to prevent complexity and problems. They also help to track the progress of not just one but all the modules.