About SDA Bocconi Asia Center
SDA Bocconi Asia Center is a pan-Asian hub in Mumbai that has been delivering Executive Education and Postgraduate Programs designed by SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy since 2012. SDA Bocconi School of Management has been a leading institution in management training for over 50 years. The school’s mission is to help individuals, companies, and institutions grow by promoting managerial culture, knowledge, and innovation. SDA Bocconi is among the leading Business Schools in Europe and is among the few to have gained triple accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB – which puts it in the élite of Business Schools worldwide.
Download the SDA Bocconi Interview Experiences PDF
BOCCONI & SDA BOCCONI RANKINGS:
#5 European B-School Rankings 2021 by Financial Times
#3 European B-Schools for Business & Management 2020, QS World University Ranking
#3 Faculty quality in Europe 2022, The Economist
The International Master in Business (IMB) delivered in SDA Bocconi’s Asia Center in Mumbai is a specialized master’s program fully equivalent to a postgraduate program that brings to India the expertise and the international standing of SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy.
- International Master in Business awarded by SDA Bocconi, Italy
- Taught by SDA Bocconi’s Global Faculty in Mumbai
- 4-month semester in Milan, Italy
- Up to 80% Tuition waiver & Scholarships on merit
- Alumni Status with 120,000+ global network
- International Master in Business
- International Program in Arts Management
- International Executive Master in Business
- Corporate Custom Program
Bocconi Test, CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT
- Round I Application Deadline: 21st November
- Round II Application Deadline: 20th January
- Round III Application Deadline: 20th March
- Round IV Application Deadline: TBD
Application Process –
Step 1: Apply online at www.sdabocconiasiacenter.com
Step 2: Submit your application with Test scores (Application fees INR 2700)
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates are provided with interview dates. Admission results are communicated to the accepted candidates, along with tuition waivers and scholarships, if awarded.
Application Round Deadlines: R1 21st Nov 2022 | R2 20th Jan 2023 | R3 20th Mar 2023
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or are currently in their Final Year with work experience ranging from 0 to 5 years.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 55% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and 70% as an average of (10+12+undergrad).
- For IMB (Batch of 2023-25), SDA Bocconi Asia Center is accepting the following test scores: Bocconi Test, CAT 2021/2022, NMAT by GMAC 2021/2022, GMAT and GRE taken after January 1, 2020.
- Academic Abilities • Test Scores • Extra-Curricular & Soft skills • Personal Interview
- Gaurav Sharan Associate Director – Strategy, Unacademy
- Samrat Paul, Senior Director – National Last-Mile Delivery, Zepto
- Supriya Narasimhan, Senior Brand Manager, Ferrero, London
- Aakriti Agnihotri, General Manager – Talent Lead, Vodafone Idea Ltd
- Siddhant Kedia, Senior Product Manager Booking.com, Netherlands
- Vanshdeep Khanna, Account Manager, Microsoft
- Kaival Parikh, Account Manager, LinkedIn
TEDxBocconiUMumbai – Independently organized TEDx Event at SDA Bocconi Asia Center
Hult Prize – A competition that challenges young people around the world to solve the planet’s most pressing issues through social entrepreneurship
La Conquista – Annual National Level Business Festival
Get SDA Bocconi Asia Center Updates
- Female 50%, Male 50%
- Students from 21 states and Union Territories across India
- Average Age – 23.6 years
- Work experience range: 0-5 years
- Highest 36.28 Lakhs PA
- Average 13.74 Lakhs PA
- Median 12.74 Lakhs PA
*Does not include international offers
• Anheuser Busch InBev • Barclays • CleverTap • Credit Suisse • Deloitte USI • EY • Grant Thornton • Gartner • H&M • HCL Technologies • ICICI Bank • Kalpataru • KPMG • L’Oréal • Luxottica • Michael Page • Microsoft • Nomura • NorthernArc Capital • Nykaa • Piaggio • Piramal Group • PwC • Schindler • Schneider Electric • Swiggy • TVS Credit • Unilever • Urban Company • Zinnov Consulting • ZS Associates
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Swiggy, CH Robinson, etc
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Sports Complex
SDA Bocconi Asia Center
9th Floor, Hiranandani Knowledge Park (Opposite Hiranandani Hospital), Powai, Mumbai.
Contact or submit your CV for more information about the program and guidance throughout the admission procedure.
tel. +91 8879048338 / 7506311223 www.sdabocconiasiacenter.com