SNAP Registration Process and Important DatesAnisha Mukhija
SNAP Exam Registration Process and Important Dates
What is SNAP Exam?
SNAP 2020 Important Dates and Notification
- Date Online Registrations for SNAP commences the 3rd week of August 2020
- SNAP Exam Registration closes To be announced.
- Payment closes To be announced.
- Admit Card available on website To be announced.
- SNAP Exam 2020 December Sunday
- The announcement of Result To be announced.
- Exam Time: 02.00 p.m. – 04.00 p.m.
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a statutory university
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
- The candidate should have completed 21 years of age and needs to be a citizen of India.
NOTE:According to Government Norms, all those candidates who belong to reserved category are given relaxation in age . The candidates who wish to avail relaxation in age should attach all relevant documents to prove their eligibility for relaxation along with the form.
Also Read: What are best tips to crack the SNAP?
SNAP 2020 Registration Process and Fees
The registration fee for SNAP Exam 2020 is Rs 1,500. However, candidates will have to apply for their desired institutes separately by paying the application fee of every institute separately.
- Register online on snaptest.org (from September 3, 2020, to November 26, 2020)
- Upload your latest scanned color photograph to establish identity.
- Ensure that the information filled in form is correct.
- Because,No changes permitted after the registration process.
SNAP Exam 2020: How to apply for the test?
Step I – Online SNAP Registration Process:
Register for SNAP exam official site .
Fill the required details and upload latest scanned photograph SNAP ID is generated
Step II – Payment:
4 payment options are available
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateay
- Demand Draft (DD)
Payment Process of SNAP Exam fees
- Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ or ‘Online Payment’ in ‘Make Payment’ Tab.
- For ‘Online payment’,Make an online payment through using either a Master or Visa card or Net Banking
- Transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat a/c through Net Banking
- In case of a ‘DD Payment ‘ ,get a DD from any nationalized bank and courier it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address Credit Card
- Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nation Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi, Dist : Pune – 412115
Phone : +91-20-28116226/27
Important Details Regarding DD Payment
- The details of Demand Draft will be authenticated by Symboisis Test Secretarait(STS) .
- After the DD details are processed and checked then you will receive and email conforming the payment.
- Only after receiving the payment and checking it , you will be able to view your Admit Card.
- NOTE: SNAP Test fee and programme registration fee of the Institute is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Step III – Admit Card
- Print the admit card as and when the date is announced.
- Preserve this authenticated Admit Card for the further SNAP admission processes of individual Institute.