Ways to Crack GGSIPU CET BBAGGSIPU CET is a common entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. GGSIPU CET is conducted for admissions to Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Business Administration (Computer-Aided Management), and Bachelor in Business Administration (Banking & Insurance).
Total Number of seats:The total number of seats varies program and institute-wise.
The paper will have four sections:
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Logical and Analytical Ability
- Communication Aptitude
Marking Scheme:Each question will have four marks, and there will be a negative marking of one mark for an incorrect answer. Apply Now @Woxsen
Ways to crack the GGSIPU BBA test:
- Study planning and strategy: A plan is to be made as to how to study and strategize accordingly. It is necessary to start early and make monthly/weekly plans to cover the entire syllabus.
- Mock tests: By giving Mock Tests one will get the hang of the actual paper. It is also necessary to give Mock tests in order to know the strengths and weaknesses. Doing a detailed analysis will help in getting overall knowledge on what is done and what is yet to be done.
- Comprehensive and revised study material: It is always necessary to have comprehensive and revised study material for staying up to date with the latest questions and methods that come in the exam.
- Performance evaluation at every step of preparation: It is always suggested to have a detailed performance evaluation. This can be done by giving regular mocks and revising all the subjects on a daily basis. The main reason for doing a performance evaluation is to know about the strengths and weaknesses.
- Working on areas of difficulty: After performance evaluation is done prepare an action plan to improve the weak areas and also maintain a concept book to write the difficult questions and revise them regularly so as to have a hold on that particular type of questions
- Speed is the key: Once the basic concepts are clear, the focus should be changed on solving the questions quickly and maintain the speed throughout the exam.
- Don’t study 24/7: No matter where you go, quality is always preferred over quantity. A wise person might only study 2 to 4 hours a day & despite being involved in tons of other activities. Identify the time of the day where you can study without any hindrances. The results might automatically start showing.