Target JBIMS | Crack MBA CET | MBA MotivationAnisha Mukhija
JBIMS is the most prestigious institute for CET admissions. In fact, it’s safe to assume that CET would not exist without JBIMS.
Tips to crack JBIMS
- Many excellent soldiers have perished on D-Day simply because they couldn’t take the pressure. On exam day, or during the paper, you must not feel any pressure. This requires mental tenacity. Build self-assurance by telling yourself, “Not going back.” I’m not going down without a fight.
- When you’ve been beaten, you’ll be able to tell because there will be questions you can’t answer. ALLOW THEM TO GO. Within the first 10 seconds, you must decide whether or not you want to attempt a certain question. Return to these questions later and, if time allows, solve them. Otherwise, you’ll have to rely on chance. Most likely, most other people did the same thing.
- The most crucial exam tip is to manage your time. During practice, keep track of your time. Act like a machine. Each question should take no more than 40 seconds. Use the time you have leftover to finish the difficult ones at the end of the paper.
- Reading is the key you must assess your ability to answer a CET question within the first 10 seconds. You’ll need to be able to read quickly for this. Increase the pace with which you read. There is no easy way to learn this; the best instructor is experienced.
- Fear can be a powerful motivator. Approximately 55,000 people take the CET, and no offense intended, but the first 45,000 are essentially meaningless; these individuals should not be pursuing an MBA from any reputable institution. However, in this 50,000-person crop, there are roughly 1,000 people who will give you a run for your money. They are unquestionably your adversaries. So make sure you have a strong mindset to achieve what you desire.
All the best!