Top 10 Bschools for the finance specialisation in IndiaRahul Singh
What holds true for MBA definitely holds true for the top 10 Bschools for the finance specialisation in India but there are some changes vice-versa. For complete information keep on reading.
I don’t like writing on these controversial topics because of multiple reasons but I have had to write this one because every year people come in and give their opinion, whether or not it is qualified. What they forget is that these discussion form the basis of opinions because of which young students put in their hard work, sweat and brilliance, since not knowing what to choose at this juncture of life..
Add to this the fact that almost all of the ranking methodology used by magazines are either deficient, deceptive or have no understanding of what they are supposed to do.
Click here: Know your specialisation
With respect to this, whoever in doubt can check and get answers because we wouldn’t want to young kids with all the misinformation that is out there on the subject.
The things that makes any B-school work, esp. in India, are the following:
- Student Intake Quality
- Faculty Intake Quality
- Full Time, Part Time Faculty & International Visiting Faculty Ratios
- Industry Interface
- Immediate Placements – Summer & Final – Profiles + Industry + Companies + CTC
- MBA Course Structure, Teaching & Testing Methodology
- Campus, Hostel & Infrastructure
- Exchange Programs
- Competition Rankings-The top B-schools of the country currently are the following (in no particular order): IIM-A, B, C, L, I, K, ISB-H, XLRI-J, FMS-D, JBIMS-M, MDI-G, IMT-G, IIFT-D, S.P.JAIN-M, NMIMS-M, SIBM-P (Written as on May 2018). These schools have 30+ year old history and have all the 11 things mentioned above. The only addition to that list is just one name – ISB and because of the immense love it is receiving from the corporate world.Special Mention: TISS, NITIE, MICA, and SCMHRD – These colleges can also be called specialisation or niche colleges. For example: TISS for HR, NITIE for hard-core Operations, MICA for Advertising.To mention a list of B Schools for finance specialisation are:-
|Group 1 for Finance||Group 2 for Finance||Group 3 for Finance|
|IIM A||IIM I||IIFT|
|IIM C||IIM K||FMS Delhi|
|IIM B||IIM L||NITIE Mumbai|
|JBIMS||SPJIMR Mumbai||NMIMS Mumbai|
|Group 4 for Finance||Group 5 for Finance||Group 6 for Finance|
|IMT Ghaziabad||SCMHRD Pune||IIT Delhi|
|IMI New Delhi||IIM Raipur||GIM Goa|
|SJMSOM Mumbai||IIM Udaipur||MFC University of Delhi|
|IIM Rohtak||IIM Kashipur||NIBM Pune|
|IIM Rachi||IIM Trichy||KJSIMSR Mumbai|
|IIM Shillong||XIM B||IIT Kharagpur|
Till now, we have helped you with the colleges but elaborating on the topic I have come across a quiz named ” know your specialisation “. The user wants to pursue MBA and is confused regarding his specialisation. There will be 3 rounds of questions and answers which will take 10 minutes. All the questions will be predominantly rejection based questions. The number of questions asked in each round can vary depending on your answers