Top 10 colleges offering PGDM Infrastructure ManagementRahul Singh
Infrastructure management (IM) is the management of essential operation components, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts, for overall effectiveness.
Infrastructure management is sometimes divided into systems management, network management, and storage management categories. Its products are available from a number of vendors including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Microsoft.
Here are the top 10 colleges offering PGDM Infrastructure Management:
- Adani Institute of Infrastructure management: The Adani Group, created by infrastructure visionary Shri Gautam Adani, to contribute to the nation’s construction. The Adani Institute of Infrastructure is a self-financed institution promoted by the Adani Group under the AIER heading in order to improve the cause of the necessary infrastructure network of all economies by educating minds to become air-ready. The Adani Institute of Infrastructure (AII) is committed to building a world-class institute for infrastructure education to generate and disseminate the most valuable managerial and technological knowledge for the benefit of mankind Through impactful research and multidisciplinary research. AIIM offers a 2-year full-time residential MMP (Infrastructure Management). The engineering programs are duly approved by AICTE and affiliated with the Gujarat Technological University (GTU). Learn from CAT Toppers and make your AIIM dream come true
- Indian School of Business: Lloyd Institute of Infrastructure Management is based at the Indian School of Business as an institute specializing in infrastructure. Its goal is to create superior management capacity; Undertake research that will find solutions to the problems facing the industry and become a single source of industry data and information. The Institute seeks to be the “go to” place for knowledge and solutions in the infrastructure industry. In addition to the Infrastructure Management Leadership Program, the Institute is working extensively in the area of smart cities: Smart Cities Lab design is underway, an activity-based learning program for leadership from the city; A framework for “Smart Cities Index” in the context of Indian cities is formulated.
- SCMHRD in Infrastructure Management: SCMHRD’s unique “MBA – Infrastructure Management” program aims to “Build Capacity to Advance Infrastructure”. The course content blends SCMHRD’s proven track record in management education and a program developed by industry experts. The course is designed comprehensively to address various problems and challenges in the development of infrastructure in India. At the same time, it provides a solid foundation in general management aspects, such as business strategies, supply chain management, and trade laws. Students have the opportunity to specialize in certain functional and sectoral areas. Get trained by SNAP Toppers and target SCMHRD
- MIT College of Management: The MIT Management College for Project Management and Construction was established in 2007 under the aegis of the MIT group of institutions to provide value-based education. MITCOM aims to provide professional and dynamic leaders with a vision to meet the challenges of the new millennium. It provides a highly supportive and encouraging academic environment, interaction with distinguished experts belonging to industry and academics and business exposure.
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering: The two-year Graduate Diploma in Construction and Real Estate Management (RECM) at the Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering (MPSTME) is a six-term program covering all related aspects Construction and real estate management ranging from project design, initiation, construction process basics, legal aspects, financing, marketing, management approvals, and so on. By the end of the program, students will have knowledge in all facets of real estate, enabling them to conduct their business more efficiently and professionally.
- Indian Institute of learning and advanced development: The INLEAD infrastructure management program develops in participating students, competence in infrastructure services for commercial or institutional buildings such as office complexes, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, etc. The program facilitates accelerated growth of young professionals in executive positions administering electricity, mechanics, civil, electronic and computer infrastructure. The program not only provides an immediate boost to the successful candidate in the ever-expanding infrastructure management arena but also ensures the achievement of its long-term aspiration in a fast-growing industry. PGDM/MBA is available by the recognized UGC University. The MBA in experiential learning mode is also available.
- UPES: To exploit the opportunities that have recently emerged in the rapidly evolving infrastructure field, this program has been designed to equip you with all the necessary knowledge and skills. The program not only provides managerial skills in core subjects but also specialist expertise in the area of infrastructure management, contract administration, and non-conventional infrastructure development. You also know the financing of infrastructure projects, computer applications, and accounting, especially in the context of the infrastructure sector.
- TERI University: TERI University is the first university in the country to offer an MBA program in infrastructure. The increased emphasis on the infrastructure sector these days and industry requirements have required a review of the existing program. It was felt that a more sector-oriented program would attract candidates, particularly mid-career professionals. However, new graduates who can demonstrate the ability to cope with the rigor of the program may also apply.
- RICS: This Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to provide leadership and decision-making skills to aspiring professionals in real estate and urban infrastructure. The program will allow you to analyze real estate markets and develop optimal scenarios for development and investment, as well as develop an organizational strategy and a project-specific marketing plan. This would involve efficient use of organizational resources, planning, and execution of real estate projects and infrastructure. The application of the knowledge and skills developed in the program will enable you to demonstrate autonomy, expert judgment, adaptability and responsibility in professional practice.
- Centurion University: The MBA in Development Management is a two-year residential program. The basic objective of the program is to promote sustainable and equitable socio-economic development of people in general and the disadvantaged sections of society in particular and to empower communities through institutions managed by professionals. The objective of the program is to manage development in the spirit of justice, freedom, equality, equity, fraternity, and environmental sustainability. Professionals graduating from this program will be equipped to strengthen these institutions and create new institutions to achieve the above objective.